• Whymer Van Mastodon
    • Laz Staz
    • Action Jackson
    • Prince Mitchell
    • Carlos Castenada
    • Giuseppe Folioli
    • Bwang Jong Sr

I also went something like 6-1 against Alex all year

2-1 isn't 6-1, unless you maybe have another account we don't know of?

Gym closed?

Hmmm my guys hitting Elite in several spots this morning must be an illusion then

It should close in about 4 months when the money runs out though

Brb tacos

When it says Closing on Thurdsay, it means Thursday like in 6 days, not in 4 months.

As long as cheater Camara doesn’t win, I think we can all be happy.

It makes me so happy already that Grumpy’s lame, ducking, can crushing ass isn’t nominated thank god. FUCKING LIBERALS GRRRRR

For someone that says is happy you sure have been fuming this past month.

Everything shall pass no worries

• Downvote 4

As a new manager who has been witnessing this whole debacle for the best part of three months, and we're now Into February. I think some of you have the right intentions, but as there is so much cheating, multi accounts, and other skull duggery and Tom fuckery going on, I for one want no part in this sorry shit show so I will be abstaining from voting, I too got the spam email telling me that I should vote for bwang. Maybe it would be best to scrap this whole thing for one year and concentrate on creating a fairer ceremony with much stricter criteria on who qualifies, like what was discussed on a separate thread on here.

This isn't a slight on anyone person,just my honest opinion on how this sorry saga has been playing out for the last few months, and just felt the need to make a pretty blunt statement on this whole thing.

• Upvote 2

As a new manager who has been witnessing this whole debacle for the best part of three months, and we're now Into February. I think some of you have the right intentions, but as there is so much cheating, multi accounts, and other skull duggery and Tom fuckery going on, I for one want no part in this sorry shit show so I will be abstaining from voting, I too got the spam email telling me that I should vote for bwang. Maybe it would be best to scrap this whole thing for one year and concentrate on creating a fairer ceremony with much stricter criteria on who qualifies, like what was discussed on a separate thread on here.

This isn't a slight on anyone person,just my honest opinion on how this sorry saga has been playing out for the last few months, and just felt the need to make a pretty blunt statement on this whole thing.

I don't blame you for abstaining Bobb, and agree that this is a shit show. If everyone just played MMAT straight up, as well as behaved like human beings during the awards, the process would be much smoother and more rewarding. This years awards are a circus.

• Upvote 3

I don't blame you for abstaining Bobb, and agree that this is a shit show. If everyone just played MMAT straight up, as well as behaved like human beings during the awards, the process would be much smoother and more rewarding. This years awards are a circus.

Unfortunately some fat fucks have no social life, no friends, hate their jobs and live renr free at their moms basement. The only thing they got at life is thos game and this forum, so they try hard and go full schizo faking a whole family, creating this weird "I am successful and important" fetish. Humors been fucking the game like this since WAY way back.

I think we all know I deserved every award there was.

I win just a little more than I lose, I sack fighters when they lose, I just found out about VIP exchange and it changed my tycoon life, my top fighter is 20, every month that I play I feel like I didn't know anything the month before and I am all knowing... until the next month... I launder my fighters money, and in my opinion am now running possibly the best private gym in LA. I should have at least won "most mediocre manager"...

No one said you can't mass mail your alliance

You can, but if the candidate is from your alliance, only 5 votes count. If let's say i mass mail my members to vote for John Coffey (who is not from my alliance), then all of of the votes count, I see zero logic in that.

Either way, i think from the above candidates it is a toss up, you could make a pretty good case for everyone.

The 5 votes rule is applied regardless of the nominee's alliance. I mean if 10 people from LOD vote for John Coffey, then only 5 votes would count.

So you are telling me, a non-VIP member, without an alliance has more voting rights than a paying client, simply because the paying client is in an alliance with more than 5 members? This is essentially an anti-democratic rule.

Even this poll is a farce, i voted for Bwang, but Alex was winning the poll but a few votes, however after the in game mass mail, Bwang went ahead. If you put a ban on "mass mailing", that is the perfect way to get a candidate banned, so that is not the solution either.

I think the only way around all this, is having:

a - Specific criteria on who can be a candidate in the first place (this will solve 90% of the problems, because illegitimate candidates wont be able to get nominated). I think there should be a committee that decides upon the criteria + what awards will be up for grabs.

b - Who can vote. I think anyone which is VIP should be allowed to vote for whoever they want (unless they have a forum ban or if you are on the same IP as someone else). If you pay, you should be allowed to vote whoever you want without limitations.

Any proposal to remove the right of paying clients to vote, to me, makes the whole awards obsolete. So having a "committee'' of 10-15 members is even worse than we have now, it removes the rights of all people (including legit, real, paying members) from having any voice. Now at least it is just members of "larger alliances" that have limitations, but to remove all of the VIP voting powers? You might as well rename them to the "mods awards" or the award given by the "following 15 members".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So you are telling me, a non-VIP member, without an alliance has more voting rights than a paying client, simply because the paying client is in an alliance with more than 5 members? This is essentially an anti-democratic rule.

Even this poll is a farce, i voted for Bwang, but Alex was winning the poll but a few votes, however after the in game mass mail, Bwang went ahead. If you put a ban on "mass mailing", that is the perfect way to get a candidate banned, so that is not the solution either.

a - Specific criteria on who can be a candidate in the first place (this will solve 90% of the problems, because illegitimate candidates wont be able to get nominated). I think there should be a committee that decides upon the criteria + what awards will be up for grabs.

b - Who can vote. I think anyone which is VIP should be allowed to vote for whoever they want (unless they have a forum ban or if you are on the same IP as someone else). If you pay, you should be allowed to vote whoever you want without limitations.

Any proposal to remove the right of paying clients to vote, to me, makes the whole awards obsolete. So having a "committee'' of 10-15 members is even worse than we have now, it removes the rights of all people (including legit, real, paying members) from having any voice. Now at least it is just members of "larger alliances" that have limitations, but to remove all of the VIP voting powers? You might as well rename them to the "mods awards" or the award given by the "following 15 members".

I thought it was a decent idea... BUT THIS

You are 100% correct :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Its scary how one mass mail can make such a difference in who will win. I mean that with no disrespect of course because I want Bwang to win, I only say that because I believe he was 3rd last time.

I think we definitely have to forget doing anything similar to this model of voting next year unless you want the 15 people active on the forums to be mad at each other again.

These are some very valid points. If you can figure out a surefire way to keep humors etc from fucking with the awards while keeping the votes public I am all ears.

This dude is a disgrace. Not only at awards time but just in general and I'm sure he'll find a way to fuck something up.

I have spent the last 24hrs deleting threads and banning accounts he has made just to fuck people around with. The most recent being an 'RIP' thread he made which included a Kobe Bryant meme picture he's made (which includes a pic of a member of the game which he obviously facebook stalked or some shit to get) under the username 'TheKlan'.

Let that sink in. He posted a meme about a recently deceased african american under the username TheKlan.

So, If you can find a way to keep him away from the awards more power to you.

• Upvote 5