2015 - Collected Excellence

GBK16

Just a heads up, this isn't the actual thread for nominations, it is more a thread for people to discuss who they believe could be the frontrunners

On the subject however, I have messaged Mike and as soon as I have confirmation, I will be throwing up the nomination threads.

^I've seen better ones than that this year. That's basically "Get background, write text, paste pictures with soft brush tool, animation". There are some, specifically coming out of Evo and Insanity, that are so well put together and creative.

The one Bjorn posted, the one I posted, EVO's poster and Insanity's posters are all Johns. :D

The one Bjorn posted, the one I posted, EVO's poster and Insanity's posters are all Johns. :D

I assumed as much, but that one isn't his best one. He tends to be really creative and intelligent with his design and layout and that one was clean looking but didn't really have much to it.

Bjorn's one was the opposite for me, a little bit scattered looking. I'll probably look through the thread and post a few up cause I know he's made some absolute crackers this year. Wish I could be arsed to do more than just use shite templates.

I assumed as much, but that one isn't his best one. He tends to be really creative and intelligent with his design and layout and that one was clean looking but didn't really have much to it.

Bjorn's one was the opposite for me, a little bit scattered looking. I'll probably look through the thread and post a few up cause I know he's made some absolute crackers this year. Wish I could be arsed to do more than just use shite templates.

Yep John is God and the rest of us are blind men wandering through the valley of the lost.

>_>

I have the photoshop ability and NONE of the creativity haha

Callum you're making it really hard for me to be a sarcastic ass right now. :( :mad: :D