Idea from TWGC: Grappling/BJJ Fighting Orgs

Defcon

ewww you know, I'm not really wrong, since it's an user who runs and benefits from the org and another user would not be able to do the same, so.... well, the fact you're trying to prove I'm "wrong" with semantics instead of arguments should settle this for me.

your opinion is not irrelevant at all, that's why i want it to change. I'm not hoping it will, though. I'm glad you apparently had no counter argument for the points I attempted to make up there.

If we set the rules for org - it will be org's rules. Anyone is up for running it - talk to chuck, try to buy it. Anyone can try - of course any of VIP, but that doesn't hurt non-VIP since they can't run org either way. Where is the problem? Org's are sold left and right to be honest, ownership changes hands pretty often around - so how it benefits Chuck? Only way I see it - it may put price higher, but same can be said about any succesful org - better it is, more expensive it gets. That's how I see it

• 2 years later...