(Nominations) Org Of The Year 2015

GBK16

I have three to nominate here

Evolution - Been on top for the majority of the year

Synchronicity - Made big moves for younger talent this year, and are primed going into the new year

Montreal Fight Nights - Uncle Lar has been solid in his running of this org, and I finally got to experience it first hand with a fighter and I was not disappointed with my time there.

EVO isn't getting my vote this year. The size of their roster has started to fall. 5 fighters in their Middleweight division, 7 in their Lightweight division 6 in their Bantamweight division and 5 in their Super Heavyweight division. I noticed this a while ago when I had a Middleweight fighting for them.

Not sure if Mega Jug is struggling at the minute but the future for EVO doesn't look half as good as it did at the start of the year.

I'm also going to put forward Troid EP. Grant and Ryan have done a great job running the org and they've been in the top 10 for quite some time now I think. Got to give them credit to balancing out their events having ITFL running alongside their usual events which must have increased the work load on the Troid management team. Also involved in the Olympics this year. I think they're one of the few organisations which maintains a wiki page on the MMA Tycoon wiki.

I'm going to put forward EFFA and Insanity as well.

Insanity had their Mad Cash tournament this year which from what I've heard was a great tournament and they also been in the top 10 throughout this year. Insanity's performances throughout the year also got them an invitation to this years Olympics.

EFFA deserves to be nominated because they're the best KT organisation in the game and have held some very good tournaments this year which have been ran by Bob Vendarra and Joe Lang.

• Upvote 1

Is EFFA not suppose to be in the KT/K-1 section though?

Probably. If so, then I don't think I have a real vote. Death Squad has been a fine org but they're my only experience with a non-ID org

• Upvote 1

1stly I have been impressed by the operation of the NY Kids GAMMA org in New York that has sucessfully linked a vital part of the GAMMA chain of orgs and has received/transferred DOZENS of fighters and still manages to provide fair fights and advancement opportunities to fighters, despite also having changed ownership this year.

2nd Despite ownership change, Tradition Fight Club has ALWAYS been a great org since its beginning. And as proof... the simple fact it has survived as a stand-alone org in Vegas where so many of the best orgs are, and so many have failed and vanished this year, speaks loudly.

3rdly Ultimate Pit Fighting (260K+ ID) in Hilo has shown flexibility and focus not ONLY on the org making money like so many orgs...but also consider the fighter when they consider matchups.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hi guys, I know that there are a lot of org with a great history in the game, but I think you're definitely overlooking Highland Games, so HG get my nomination.

• In 2015, after the Island, the org went on to become to top org in London and the number 5-6 in the world overall (I think a feat never done before) despite having enormous restrictions (257 id + 25 years old only) to ensure fair fights for the island fighters.

• In 2015 the org build an empire from nothing consisting in: a) another Island org that produced 3 island tournament winners this years; b ) a clothing store ranked n.2-5 in the world overall; c) two public gyms

I honestly believe these are great accomplishments that deserve some kind of recognition.

Hi guys, I know that there are a lot of org with a great history in the game, but I think you're definitely overlooking Highland Games, so HG get my nomination.

• In 2015, after the Island, the org went on to become to top org in London and the number 5-6 in the world overall (I think a feat never done before) despite having enormous restrictions (257 id + 25 years old only) to ensure fair fights for the island fighters.

• In 2015 the org build an empire from nothing consisting in: a) another Island org that produced 3 island tournament winners this years; b ) a clothing store ranked n.2-5 in the world overall; c) two public gyms

I honestly believe these are great accomplishments that deserve some kind of recognition.

Honestly, I don't think their restrictions of 25+ and 257k has hindered them at all since it means the Island fighters, who have huge amounts of hype, will remain there where they will get fights in their range, rather than fight elsewhere where they will no doubt compete against projects who have been trained up a lot better.

Having said that, Callum has done a fantastic job with the org and it definitely deserves a nomination.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I don't think their restrictions of 25+ and 257k has hindered them at all since it means the Island fighters, who have huge amounts of hype, will remain there where they will get fights in their range, rather than fight elsewhere where they will no doubt compete against projects who have been trained up a lot better.

Having said that, Callum has done a fantastic job with the org and it definitely deserves a nomination.

Aye, NOW it hasn't hindered us but people laughed when I suggested in chat a while ago saying "You won't be able to recruit anyone" :D. To be fair I couldn't have imagined pre-S4 recruiting to have gone as well as it did and I'm lucky so many managers stuck with their fighters as long as they did.

Project fighters turn 25 within the next 4 odd months or something. We'll see if I'm able to pick up many of them :D

• Upvote 1

Aye, NOW it hasn't hindered us but people laughed when I suggested in chat a while ago saying "You won't be able to recruit anyone" :D. To be fair I couldn't have imagined pre-S4 recruiting to have gone as well as it did and I'm lucky so many managers stuck with their fighters as long as they did.

Project fighters turn 25 within the next 4 odd months or something. We'll see if I'm able to pick up many of them :D

Wait, you are going to let project fighters in HG once they turn 25??

Wait, you are going to let project fighters in HG once they turn 25??

Can't deny them. 257k and 25 years old, that's the only rules. It's impossible for a while for proper projects cause no one makes a non 18 year old proper project, but the 257k guys are 23 now.

It's the same as everywhere else though. It's the same as Havoc having Jambo Jambo and Charlie Wax.

GAMMA - the anti-Mentor folks can suck it - you hate him for stuff he did almost 2 years ago - get over it already - besides, that shouldn't make you hate his org and his alliance and everyone in it.

You don't have to hate his org(never been in it so I have no opinion one way or the other) to know it's been the stagnate No. 4 org all year long for the entire year. Syn, EVO and Ascension/CEC have consistently been better. They haven't rise or fallen so I guess GAMMA gets points for consistency but they haven't been able to improve their position since I joined the game.

You don't have to hate his org(never been in it so I have no opinion one way or the other) to know it's been the stagnate No. 4 org all year long for the entire year. Syn, EVO and Ascension/CEC have consistently been better. They haven't rise or fallen so I guess GAMMA gets points for consistency but they haven't been able to improve their position since I joined the game.

You seem to not know much in regards to how hype works at the top end, i will give you one hint........................advertising.

Also as far as i read, this is not a nomination which refers to "best rising org" or "most improved" org, it is a nomination which is connected to the best org which i guess is a combination of rank, consistency, write ups, booking, activity etc.

• Downvote 6

You seem to not know much in regards to how hype works at the top end, i will give you one hint........................advertising.

Also as far as i read, this is not a nomination which refers to "best rising org" or "most improved" org, it is a nomination which is connected to the best org which i guess is a combination of rank, consistency, write ups, booking, activity etc.

Of course I don't :(

For second point, Best Org of the Year can have all of those factors but Best New Manager can only have rank and record? What about Consistency, Smack talking, activity etc for that award too then?

• Upvote 3