CEC Invitational 10 million winner take all

I actually had set the tactics in stone earlier but changed them completely a day before the fight because my common sense suddenly started to tell me my guy is half a meter taller so I should use it. :blink:

I was sort of ready to grapple a bit but unfortunately got mounted straight from the knockdown and I guess my guy was so out of it he didn't defend properly to at least hang on a bit.

Sometimes it's better to leave common sense out of MMAT and try to adjust to the engine instead lol. I never faced an opponent w/ such a height advantage, so I didn't know what to expect, but I did have a feeling the height might not play a role here cause...well...mmat lol. I actually wasn't planning to take the fight to the ground, I just forgot to tick the "Allow opponent standup" box lol.

Sometimes it's better to leave common sense out of MMAT and try to adjust to the engine instead lol. I never faced an opponent w/ such a height advantage, so I didn't know what to expect, but I did have a feeling the height might not play a role here cause...well...mmat lol. I actually wasn't planning to take the fight to the ground, I just forgot to tick the "Allow opponent standup" box lol.

True that.

Ticking Allowing opponent standup wouldn't have mattered though since I wasn't going for any standups anyway.

True that.

Ticking Allowing opponent standup wouldn't have mattered though since I wasn't going for any standups anyway.

So I lied. I just checked his sliders, and the box was checked off. My understanding is if the box is checked off, and the opponent gets knocked down, my fighter should NOT go to the ground and "wave him back up". Not sure wtf happened in this fight, a bit confused why Alzheimer followed to the ground.

Edit: I'm a moron. My alliance mate pointed out the Follow/Don't follow knockdown slider, and I obviously had that one set to "Follow" lol. Mystery solved.

So I lied. I just checked his sliders, and the box was checked off. My understanding is if the box is checked off, and the opponent gets knocked down, my fighter should NOT go to the ground and "wave him back up". Not sure wtf happened in this fight, a bit confused why Alzheimer followed to the ground.

Edit: I'm a moron. My alliance mate pointed out the Follow/Don't follow knockdown slider, and I obviously had that one set to "Follow" lol. Mystery solved.

I'm proud of you big step dad you making history everyday!