Island Kings Championship smack talk thread

JakeF

koko.png

Hear ye the tale of I Juca Pyrama, Tapu Koko!

The poem tells the story of a Tupi warrior who is captured by an enemy cannibal tribe – the Timbiras.

As he is about to be killed and offered in sacrifice, he begs for mercy in order to be freed and return to his home,

where his old, sick and blind father waits for him. The Timbiras then allow the Tupi warrior to go.

The warrior reunites with his father. After smelling the sacrificial paint on his son's body

and hearing that he was let go, his father demands they head back

to the Timbiras' tribe in order for them to continue the sacrifice ceremony.

However, the cacique (chief) of the Timbiras tells the old man

that they no longer want the Tupi warrior to be sacrificed,

since he begged for mercy and thus is a coward.

Angered, the old man curses his son, saying that he is the disgrace of the Tupi tribe.

The son cannot stand his father's hate, and suddenly wages war all alone against the whole Timbira tribe.

The old man listens to his son's war screams and realizes that he is fighting with honor.

In life after death, the Sacred Warrior rose as a protector of the Island, the Guardian of the Tupi.

I Juca Pyrama. The One That Shall Be Killed.

Tapu Koko.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b8.jpg

Allow me to introduce myself, I AM John ROCK! I AM the #1 P4P Heavyweight and I'm gonna keep it that way. The rest of the division is full of frauds! Only I and one other guy in the division has a winning record, fighting in this org.

The other guy is Horace Cuba

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19b10.jpg

Horace was awarded fight of the night which is complete bullshit!! I deserve those honors and I'm gonna prove it by kicking his ass next!!

Mr. Jake Fury, you know what to do. I'll be waiting.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Island Mongrel

14069087929205.jpg

The 185 champ is hear hunting for that number 1 P4P spot on the island what you got to say about it all so far?

" Like i said before i will end them one by one! 4 finishes already with my second opponent retiring the one bomb was too much for him! i'm just getting started Price Gouging is getting KO'D next! the division is full of cuddling mother F****** who hate being punched as soon as they do they crumble like all the others "

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed Jake is MIA for over a week now. This effects my org as he has contenders and champs in the HFC as well as a ton of managers who have island fighters, as I do.

Anyone know if Jake will return or has there been news that he has left the game? If our fighters are stuck in the Island org, I assume we'll have to wait out the duration of the inactivity clause or contracts expiration date?

I don't see a manager of his caliper just jumping ship and falling off the face of the earth. I'm assuming it's a RL issue, and hoping he'll be back. But, if he doesn't, I'll have to decide on taking my guy elsewhere and missing out on all the fights that could have been in between or just rolling up a new guy. At this point though, not sure I want to bother with a new fighter.. probably just wait it out and see.

Kendrick logged on yesterday.

Yeah no fights booked is not looking very good for 102 fighters signed :(

I agree it is too late to roll a new Island fighter that could be competitive for the end of season tourney.

I will message him and see what`s up. I will try to get him to release your fighters so they can find employment but looking at the other orgs (1 KT and 1 MMA) almost full if he closes this will hurt.

Will post back with his reply

This is the email I wrote to Fury, Barney is keen on running some org so it fits perfectly as we have an org in need of management, You`ve been VOLUNTOLD kind of but it fits:

Some people in the Island org threads are saying you are gonna shut down.
Barney has offered to continue running Island King Org if you dont have time. It would be better than closing it.
Otherwise, fighters need to be released pls.
hope everything is good, no joke.

Ignoring Camara spewing Karter's spunk all over this thread after the hug spam

I did send 11000 in sponsors for this org fighters, since events are not happening. I dont have much more money to spare, but if you are in need of a sponsor, PM me while I still can do it without going negative.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah he lost 3 fights in a row, he usually throws a tantrum and quits when that happens.

I blame the participation trophy culture for his shortcomings.

What he usually does is pass around his well trained fighters to alliance mates via the free agency and S&W option, I see he has already started the process so that is why he is logging in.

• Downvote 3

Yeah he lost 3 fights in a row, he usually throws a tantrum and quits when that happens.

I blame the participation trophy culture for his shortcomings.

What he usually does is pass around his well trained fighters to alliance mates via the free agency and S&W option, I see he has already started the process so that is why he is logging in.

Don't you even start talking about passing free agents around lol. I see you still have miracles fighter.

• Upvote 1

Well, somebody pick up Felix Silva from him ASAP. He just won the belt tonight in HFC and did so in dominant fashion. Want to see Silva keep fighting and defending. I'm getting tired of stripping belts already.

He won`t just release him.

He will coordinate until one of his alliance mates gets high enough (top 5 or so) in the rankings to get him 100% , it`s an old thing they do when they cannot compete anymore.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310539

It`s not the biggest sin they do. Kimbo Slice`s manager Skrumbelos on Chat was very upset because Alex Maniatakos blocked him after he failed to POACH him.

Kimbo is the champ at PULSE, Aalex was trying to POACH him as soon as his contract expired while he was in renegotiations with PULSE.

That is worst in my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He won`t just release him.

He will coordinate until one of his alliance mates gets high enough (top 5 or so) in the rankings to get him 100% , it`s an old thing they do when they cannot compete anymore.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310539

It`s not the biggest sin they do. Kimbo Slice`s manager Skrumbelos on Chat was very upset because Alex Maniatakos blocked him after he failed to POACH him.

Kimbo is the champ at PULSE, Aalex was trying to POACH him as soon as his contract expired while he was in renegotiations with PULSE.

That is worst in my humble opinion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=350372

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/handprint.jpg

#NeverForget

RIP

• 2 weeks later...