Rory's cheap and quick delivery Avatars

Top left is that Bobby Lashley? Also can you make one of Bill The Butcher from Gangs of New York?

Ye it is Lashley.. I have been holding back on making them too realistic because mike declined a few of my previous ones! And I have already made a bill the butcher one!

9hte.jpg

Will that do? Lemme know if you want any changes or if thats ok.. cheers.

Ok I have done a few more and I feel I am improving, so I am selling all of the below but some higher than others because i think some are better:

25K:

m2h1.jpgnhae.pngyyvf.jpg

^^^SOLD^^^

0sm5.jpgazvn.jpgwpgj.jpg2isj.jpgnzi5.jpg

4rhd.jpg1rxv.jpg

• Upvote 1

Lol Rory you made the retro superman i made the man of steel version

haha I quite like the retro outfits.. I also made a 1997 batman and robin which are not for sale:

er5l.jpgdzwj.jpg

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately! lol

• Upvote 1

Are these avatars or skins?

avatars lol I checked the avatars already on the page and i noticed some half body ones so thought it would be ok. I bloody hope it is! Although I will probably start focusing on the head more.. Mike may be a bit hesitant with half body shots

avatars lol I checked the avatars already on the page and i noticed some half body ones so thought it would be ok. I bloody hope it is! Although I will probably start focusing on the head more.. Mike may be a bit hesitant with half body shots

Yeah thats what I was wondering, because he has rejected some of mine, because they were not consistent with the already existing tycoon avatars. Half body one would be cool though, haha.

Yeah thats what I was wondering, because he has rejected some of mine, because they were not consistent with the already existing tycoon avatars. Half body one would be cool though, haha.

I will post here if mike has accepted or declined them when he gets round to it.

Any chance I could get a cool batman avatar with the name Gabriel implemented in it somewhere? I have a fighter made for my 5 year old son and he really likes batman. It would be much appreciated.

Sure mate, would the batman below be ok with you or would you rather have a newer batman (like bale)? Let me know because I dont wanna sell sumin you dont want of course haha Also I will put Gabriel on it once you have decided which batman you want.

haha I quite like the retro outfits.. I also made a 1997 batman and robin which are not for sale:

er5l.jpgdzwj.jpg

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately! lol

that's me! can you hook me up with that Conan one please mate?

Sure I will send you the avatar in pm.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have noticed a huge increase in avatar salesman/stores coincidentally shortly after I opened mine, typical! I try and find a niche business to open up to make some dollar and about 10 others do the same.. So why choose my avatars?

Well I can do slight animations with them:

2gpv.gif xog.gif

Yes I know that one on the left is too big but obviously I will resize that)

And if you want a normal one I can do these too:

q45h.png9l9b.pngnvy9.pnga8w5.png4n2u.jpgdy8c.jpgu0bi.jpger5l.jpg aaaand many more..

So get in touch if you want some work! C'maaaan!

Another one for you Topo when u can...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w17.jpg plus http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G-5l-H1y1Fo/T9OVPOaDagI/AAAAAAAAACU/g6PGFgsLzlw/s1600/Jay.jpg

Cheers!

Dont know if u got around to this http://i.imgur.com/egSQNPM.png