Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

14817156719303.gif
"Mitrailleuse Saint" Domenico Mazziotti
155 lbs, Synchronicity
25-7-1
14 p4p

And that's the end of the fight!
I would just about give that final round to Domenico Mazziotti.
I think Mazziotti has won this one but let's see whether the judges agree with me. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Timothy Bukovac scores the fight 47:48
Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 48:47
Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight 47:48

In favor of your winner, by split decision... Domenico Mazziotti!

Domenico Mazziotti is the new Syn lightweight champion! 

• Upvote 2

SYN 805 & 804 Post Fight Press Conference

Attendance for 804 was 90,128
804 OTN winners were: Beddo Li for Ko of the night and Mazziotti vs Neckbreakerfor Fotn
the bonus amount for each was $25,000

Attendance for 805 was 91,673
805 OTN winners were: Kahn for Ko of the night, Franky Page for Sub of the night, and Monkey vs Chavez for Fotn
the bonus amount for each was $25,000

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Kishion Matthew

Kision Matthew updating us on Syn 804 & 805 in the post fight presser. 

Q. Kishion, I think most fans are a little disappointed about the stoppage between Toivonen and Crosby. Did you feel that was warranted or a little too early on the referees end?

A: No I think the stoppage was completely warranted. Pekka was being dominated and the cut was only getting worse, i understand it was near the end of the round and his corner would have had a bit of time to fix it but with a cut that nasty it would have opened back up the very next round. Great stoppage.

Q It is rumored that Crosby has just accepted a bout against Girard, was it an easy choice choosing him over John C Reilly for the title shot?

A: Yes, Girad just beat Ibrahim Camara who John C Reilly just lost to. Hes on a 4 fight win streak in SYN and has definitely earned his shot. All that being said Reilly is a great contender and is definitely still in the mix.

Q. What's next for Toivonen. Suffering two losses back to back via cut, is he going to take some time to heal or do you want to see him back out there?

A: Right now we are in talks for him to return on our 4th of July weekend triple header against Michel Colucci.

Q. Neckbreaker and Mazziotti was probably the most exciting fight all weekend. Being that it was a split decision, why didnt Neckbreaker get the immediate rematch?

A: While it was a close fight i do feel like the division is too stacked for immediate rematches right now. If Slammy wins his next fight he will get a shot at the belt again.

Q. Rishkinov put on a dominant performance over Lacplesis but one judge scored the fight as a draw. Do you think we need to have the commission be more involved with judges credentialing or did you agree with a potential draw of this matchup?

A: I want whatever he was smoking

Q. Monkey vs Chavez was one of the best fights of the weekend, probably the year. The split decision victory for Monkey has a lot of fans desiring to see that one ran back in the future. Do you foresee that happening?

A: potentially but as of right now Monkey is in negotiations for a bout with another top 10 welterweight.

Q. Axius and McQuire was one of my favorite matchups this weekend personally. The clinchgame was on point! Where do you see "The Machine" Gemellus Axius going next after that fight?

A: He shall fight the winner of Kurosaki vs. Golovkin on the July 4th weekend.

Q. Mohammed Kahn is now riding a two fight knockout winning streak both in the first round. Arguably your biggest star from the middle east but reports from his PR team are that he is currently unsigned, do you plan to bring him back in the roster or are you allowing him to build up his record a little more?

A: We are in negotiations for a return and hope to hear back from his management soon.

K: Any more questions? No? Alright Guys, thank you for coming I'll see you guys after the next event

• Upvote 3

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Donald TrumpMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Samuel Nti

{1} Trump vs NTI {3}
Welterweight Matchup

Donald "The Don" Trump (12-8) headlines our card as he takes on the formidable Samuel "Budo" Nti (34-13) in a welterweight matchup of epic proportions. Prior to his debut this evening, Donald Trump was the former Alpha-1 champion and devastating CACC fighter who has finished many of his opponents by forcing them to tap out. In his Synchronicity debut many are stating that he is far overmatched against the knockout artist that is Budo! Budo who has 31 of his victories coming by way of knockout is as dangerous as anyone when it comes to the standup. Budo who was close to fighting for the title in Alpha-1 had too made the switch to Synchronicity alongside the former champion and looks to make a statement in the division. Both of these fighters are living highlight reels finishing opponent after opponent and look to gain massive support from fans this evening as they come together end the other. Despite the difference in BJJ caliber, Trump being a blackbelt and Nti being a brown belt, in all of his matchups Nti has yet to be submitted or really put in a dangerous situation. On the other hand, Trump has suffered three knockout losses early in his mma career, a head kick, a punch, and tko strikes. I believe it is fair to say that out of all of Trumps opponents Nti is the most dangerous striker he has faced and he will have to get the fight to the ground immediately as he does not want to stand against Nti for very long. Fans have claimed that the older and heavier Trump will be able to secure a takedown fairly early on against Nti and look to transition to a comfortable position to force Nti to tap out. The reality of this fight is that these two guys can easy defeat the other if the fight ends up in the position they favor as their is a difference in skill level for both of them, a classic striker vs grappler matchup and the question will be who will be first in this match. 

Prediction: Nti will stuff the takedown attempts and catch his opponent early on. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Juha NiskaMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cerberus Dionisy

{5}  Juha Niska vs Cereberus Dionisy {4}
Light Heavyweight Matchup

When these two up and coming knockout stars collide you could imagine someone is going to sleep. This fight is a rematch that fight fans have been anxiously awaiting. Back in May, Juha Niska (19-6) was challenging for the title against Cereberus Dionisy (14-2) and many had thought he had Dionisy's number. The fight would not see past the second round as Dionisy would eventually stop Niska with vicious strikes. Niska, who was the former Heavyweight champion of alpha, believed that he would have the size and power to put away Cereberus but was surprised at the remarkable agility and durability of Dionisy. Having made the decision to stay at the light heavyweight weight class, Juha Niska is focused on getting this rematch and advancing in the Synchronicity ladder to eventually get a title shot in the division. This fight should not be one that the current, or aspiring champions of Syn should be paying attention to. Eventually, we will see one of these guys compete for the title and potentially both of them will be competing for the title at some point. Having spoken to the Niska camp, it is clear that he wants this fight to go his way more than they could articulate. His training has improved, his dedication to the gym, and his sparring has all been vastly heightened in preperation for this fight. Taking on a guy like Dionisy is no easy matchup and should he choose to be too aggressive he may find himself under a barrage of punches yet again. 

Prediction: Cereberus Dionisy takes the rematch which propels him for another title fight very soon. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Akio KurosakiMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vadim Golovkin

{ C} Akio Kurosaki vs Vadim Golovkin {1}
Featherweight Title Match

In a fight that many are considering to be the best fight of the weekend, Akio Kurosaki (15-8) Defends his title against the fighter who just knows how to get it done, Vadim Golovkin (27-5-1) Golovkin, who clearly has more experience than the current champion, is the former Alpha-1 champion. Vadim, who has signed on with a new management recently expects to fully disable Akios weapons and lay claim to the title before the end of the night. Fight fans across the world believe that Akio Kurosaki is one of the best featherweights to ever do it, but having previously lost Golovkin, this matchup may see him wary to engage with the guy who outpointed him last time on the scorecards. Golovkin, who landed twice as many head strikes than his opponent proved that his aggression and agility were no match for the Syn champion. Despite their first fight not being for the Syn title, it saw two of the best go at it in what was a long night for Akio. Since then, Akio has looked to exact revenge upon his opponent and get the win that has haunted him for months. Fight fans have found that Golovkin, who was massively better than Akio that night, may prove to have the edge in striking and wonder if that will change Akios game plan going into this next one. Both fighters are expected to be aggressive this time around but one thing Akio will probably look to avoid is the clinch game as Vadim seems levels ahead of him in that department. Personally, I will be curious to see if Akio focuses less on the damage level of his striking and more so on the accuracy. I share this because I believe this is the main key to beating Golovkin, the guy has an iron jaw and I do not believe Akio has the ability to put him to sleep however he focuses on landing cleanly, he may potentially cut his opponent but will certainly land more. So prior to the prediction, I do want to say, at this point in their careers, I believe Golovkin to be the better martial artist but that he wont be the better fighter on that night. With the new management there will be certainly new set of style applied and I dont know if Vadim will respond properly. 

Prediction: Akio Kurosaki outpoints Golovkin and sets up for one of the best trilogies that we will have seen in a very long time. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Crotch GrabberMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mister McNasty

{4} Crotch Grabber vs Mister McNasty {2}
Heavyweight Matchup

Before we start, lets just say McNasty is a warrior. For having accepted this matchup, this guy is incredible. He is currently sitting at number two in his division and could easily wait for the title shot but rather he chose to engage against arguably one of the toughest guys in the top five! Mister McNasty (33-15-1) is riding a two fight win streak as he welcomes former Alpha-1 Champion and Former GAMMA champion Crotch Grabber (37-10) to the Synchronicity cage. This match has first round finish written all over it. This is undoubtedly one of the biggest fights of McNastys career fighting one of the greatest to ever do it and to do it against a guy who has laid claim to two of the top mma organizations divisions will speak volumes to where McNasty ranks in Syn should he win. Crotch Grabber is by all accounts the real deal as far as heavyweights go finishing 35 of his 37 wins by knockout. McNasty should not be nervous to exchange with Grabber as he certainly has the skill to stand up with his upcoming opponent and even the ability to put him away given that he has knocked out 28 of his 33 opponents as well. This fight is personally, my prediction for the knockout of the night and I will go one step further and say it ends with less than 10 strikes landed and could easily go either way. Both men know what it feels like to experience a knockout loss so we will have to wait and see what happens, but my guess is the guy who chooses to play the counter game is the guy who gets stopped. 

Prediction: I think Mcnasty takes out Grabber as Grabber is already looking past him to get to the Syn Title. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan SitsongritMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Robin Williams

{1} Yodasawan Sitsongrit vs Robin Williams {3}
Bantamweight Title Match

In a match that i full expect to be the fight of the weekend, its a new term I use, we see the number 1 and number 3 guys in the bantamweight world go at it in what should certainly be fireworks from start to finish. The famous Yodosawan Sitsongrit (31-12) looks to dismantle Robin Williams (18-7) in a five round fight for the vacant title. Both fighters were previous alpha fighters and Sitsongrit was the former Alpha 1 champion. Coming into Synchronicity, the title went vacant went the former title holder, Gunnar "Outlaw" Tuft decided to leave the organization in pursuit of something else more fulfilling. Many expect the fight between the two this weekend will be enough to bring Outlaw back and I am one of those who fall into that belief. Williams is by all accounts a very tough challenge for one of the best 135lbers to ever do it, his knack for getting the job done is clear and despite these two never competing against one another fight fans will be eagerly looking to see how this one plays out. Sitsongrit has all the tools to stay at the top for a very long long time and being on a nine fight winning streak against some of the toughest to do it in the bantamweight division he does not seem to intimidated by Williams. I think we will see a very meticlous fight from both fighters who will look to take the advantage early on. 

Prediction: Sitsongrit becomes the new Bantamweight division and calls out Tuft! 

• Upvote 1

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                           Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                              -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                       ? Champion ?           

Yodsawan Sitsongrit ↑1                                              Vadim Golovkin ↑1
              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                                     15w2.jpg #8 pound-for-pound

1 - Mikey Day ↑2                                                                          1 - Gemellus Axius ↑1
 2 - Robin Williams                                                                       2 - Finnish Experiment Il ↑1
 3 - Usko Matonen ↑1                                                                3 - Mike McLaughlin ↑1
 4 - Tom Thomas ↑1                                                                   4 - Akio Kurosaki ↓4
 5 - Desmond Fairbanks ↑1                                                     5 - Harry McQuirre 
 6 - Elroy Clarks ↑1                                                                     6 - Anton Str�lman 
 7 - Paw Paw Udomprecha ↑1                                                7 - Jerry Azumah ↑2 
 8 - Lewis Burwell Puller ↑1                                                    8 - Brayden Point 
 9 - Eero Jukola ↑1                                                                      9 - Biabas Kitjakarn ↓2
 10 - Night Crawler ↑1                                                             10 - Ameri Can 

-Lightweight-                                            -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                         ? Champion ?           
   Domenico Mazziotti                                                          Dany Crosby
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Domenico Mazziotti                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #3 pound-for-pound

1 - Abdel Mumu 3.0                                                                   1 - Samuel Nti ↑2
 2 - Slammy Neckbreaker                                                        2 - Demon Monkey 
 3 - Sasha Beliy                                                                            3 - Maverick Syndal 
↑1
 4 - Pentti Pentele                                                                       4 - Max Chaos ↑1   
 5 - Dick Pawlik                                                                            5 - Donald Trump ↓4
 6 - Yusuke Urameshi ↑5                                                       6 - Serhey Rishnikov 
 7 - Edson Bidon Barbosa                                                        7 - Juraj Divisek 
 8 - Ernie Tertelgte                                                                     8 - Angus MacArthur li 
 9 - Lazuran Riku                                                                         9 - Paul Warror 
10 - Anthony Cirelli                                                                  10 - Domingo Chavez 

-Middleweight-                                      -Light Heavyweight- 

? Champion  ?                                                           ?  Champion  ?         
      Dany Crosby                                                                    Just Whymer

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #3 pound-for-pound                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Just Whymer #2 pound-for-pound

1 - Gaultier Girard                                                                   1 - Jack Number 
  2 - Randy The Show                                                              2 - Mantak Garuda
  3 - 
Pekka Toivonen                                                                3 - Cerberus Dionisy ↑1 
  4 - John C Reilly                                                                      4 - Antonio Mauricio DeSilva ↓1 
  5 - Ibrahim Camara                                                                5 - Badr Al Din ↑1  
  6 - Don Bronson ↑3                                                              6 - Tomomi Tsuruta ↑2 
  7 - Wolfgang Brandstatter                                                 7 - Spencer Rubenstein ↑4
  8 - Michel Colucci                                                                  8 - Rhymin Slayin ↑3 
  9 - Ciro Terranova ↓3                                                          9 - Mohammed Kahn 
  10 - Aurelius Augustus                                                10 - Juha Niska ↓5

-Heavyweight-                                  

?  Champion  ?                                                  
        Kilo Maluga                                                   

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga  #1 pound-for-pound

1 - Jorge Cruz Jr 
2 - Mister McNasty 
3 - Biff Raper 
4 - Conor The Barbarian ↑1  
5 - Pauke Murahapuro ↑1  
6 - Crotch Grabber ↓2
7 - Kvame Zulu 
8 - Joao Cajo Branca 
9 - Yardbird Knox ↑2 
10 - Mawi Da Oxlade ↓1

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2021 at 9:20 PM, TycoonHec said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Crotch GrabberMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mister McNasty

{4} Crotch Grabber vs Mister McNasty {2}
Heavyweight Matchup

Before we start, lets just say McNasty is a warrior. For having accepted this matchup, this guy is incredible. He is currently sitting at number two in his division and could easily wait for the title shot but rather he chose to engage against arguably one of the toughest guys in the top five! Mister McNasty (33-15-1) is riding a two fight win streak as he welcomes former Alpha-1 Champion and Former GAMMA champion Crotch Grabber (37-10) to the Synchronicity cage. This match has first round finish written all over it. This is undoubtedly one of the biggest fights of McNastys career fighting one of the greatest to ever do it and to do it against a guy who has laid claim to two of the top mma organizations divisions will speak volumes to where McNasty ranks in Syn should he win. Crotch Grabber is by all accounts the real deal as far as heavyweights go finishing 35 of his 37 wins by knockout. McNasty should not be nervous to exchange with Grabber as he certainly has the skill to stand up with his upcoming opponent and even the ability to put him away given that he has knocked out 28 of his 33 opponents as well. This fight is personally, my prediction for the knockout of the night and I will go one step further and say it ends with less than 10 strikes landed and could easily go either way. Both men know what it feels like to experience a knockout loss so we will have to wait and see what happens, but my guess is the guy who chooses to play the counter game is the guy who gets stopped. 

Prediction: I think Mcnasty takes out Grabber as Grabber is already looking past him to get to the Syn Title. 

16064695715740.jpg
Mister "White Tyson" McNasty

34-15-1
20 p4p

It is true, I could have just waited to fight for the belt again, but when offered the fight, I didn't hesitate for one second.
I'm a fighter, I live for this shit. 
I hardly lost training time either, as I made quick work of Grabber.
I'm glad that I got to prove my worth once more and now I look forward to see who will be my opponent for the belt after this weekends title fight. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/23/2021 at 7:51 AM, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg

34-15-1
20 p4p

It is true, I could have just waited to fight for the belt again, but when offered the fight, I didn't hesitate for one second.
I'm a fighter, I live for this shit. 
I hardly lost training time either, as I made quick work of Grabber.
I'm glad that I got to prove my worth once more and now I look forward to see who will be my opponent for the belt after this weekends title fight. 

Kilo calls the shots. Kilo made you fight Crotch Grabber to pad your hype. You weren't getting a title shot without taking that fight. If he says dance, you dance.

Kilo is still P4P King. During the face off his nuts will be resting on your midgets head. He might wiggle he tip to wipe the sweat off McPasty's brow.

P.S. Helluva mullet though. Respect ??

• Upvote 2

Official Rankings        

Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                     Vadim Golovkin
              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                                     15w2.jpg 

1 - Mikey Day                                                                               1 - Mike McLaughlin ↑2
 2 - Robin Williams                                                                     2 - Gemellus Axius ↓1
 3 - Elroy Clarks ↑3                                                                   3 - Akio Kurosaki ↑1 
 4 - Tom Thomas                                                                         4 - Harry McQuirre ↑1
 5 - Lewis Burwell Puller ↑3                                                  5 - Anton Str�lman ↑1
 6 - Eero Jukola ↑3                                                                    6 - Jerry Azumah ↑1
 7 - Usko Matonen ↓4                                                              7 - Finnish Experiment Il ↓5
 8 - Night Crawler ↑2                                                               8 - Brayden Point 
 9 - Desmond Fairbanks ↓4                                                  9 - Michael Manhandler ↑2
 10 - Paw Paw Udomprecha ↓3                                           10 - Ameri Can 

? Champion ?                                                         ? Champion ?           
   Domenico Mazziotti                                                          Dany Crosby
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Domenico Mazziotti                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #3 pound-for-pound

1 - Abdel Mumu 3.0                                                                   1 - Demon Monkey ↑1
 2 - Slammy Neckbreaker                                                        2 - Samuel Nti ↓1  
 3 - Pentti Pentele ↑1                                                               3 - Serhey Rishnikov ↑3  

4 - Sasha Beliy ↓1                                                                    4 - Max Chaos 
 5 - Yusuke Urameshi ↑1                                                        5 - Donald Trump     
 6 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ↑1                                                6 - Juraj Divisek ↑1 
 7 - Dick Pawlik ↓2                                                                    7 - Maverick Syndal ↓4
 8 - Ernie Tertelgte                                                                     8 - Paul Warror ↑1
 9 - Lazuran Riku                                                                         9 - Domingo Chavez ↑1  
10 - Anthony Cirelli                                                                  10 - Valerio Bartoli ↑1 

? Champion  ?                                                           ?  Champion  ?         
      Dany Crosby                                                                    Just Whymer

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #3 pound-for-pound                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Just Whymer #2 pound-for-pound

1 - Gaultier Girard                                                                   1 - Mantak Garuda ↑1 
  2 - Randy The Show                                                              2 - Cerberus Dionisy ↑1 
  3 - Pekka Toivonen                                                                3 - Antonio Mauricio DeSilva 
↑1  
  4 - John C Reilly                                                                      4 - Jack Number ↓3
  5 - Ibrahim Camara                                                                5 - Juhani Mustonen ↑6 
  6 - Don Bronson                                                                      6 - Badr Al Din ↓1    
  7 - Wolfgang Brandstatter                                                 7 - Spencer Rubenstein 
  8 - Dylan Peterson ↑3                                                        8 - Rhymin Slayin  
  9 - Michel Colucci ↓1                                                          9 - Tomomi Tsuruta ↓3
  10 - Ciro Terranova ↓1                                               10 - Finnish Experiment IV ↑1

-Heavyweight-                                  

?  Champion  ?                                                  
        Kilo Maluga                                                   

1 - Mister McNasty ↑1
2 - Biff Raper ↑1
3 - Jorge Cruz Jr ↓2 
4 - Conor The Barbarian   
5 - Crotch Grabber ↑1
6 - Mark Kerr ↑5
7 - Kvame Zulu 
8 - Joao Cajo Branca 
9 - Yardbird Knox 
10 - Mawi Da Oxlade

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

Kilo calls the shots. Kilo made you fight Crotch Grabber to pad your hype. You weren't getting a title shot without taking that fight. If he says dance, you dance.

Kilo is still P4P King. During the face off his nuts will be resting on your midgets head. He might wiggle he tip to wipe the sweat off McPasty's brow.

P.S. Helluva mullet though. Respect ??

16064695715740.jpg

34-15-1
20 p4p

If Kilo wanted more time to prepare for me, by letting me take another fight first, doesn't that make Kilo..... scared? 

In all honestly, I look up to Kilo. Not that I have a choice, Kilo is a walking tower. 

Bring it. I might, fail, but I'm sure to give it a good go.

• Upvote 1

Official Rankings        

Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                              Yodsawan Sitsongrit 
              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit 

1 - Mikey Day                                                                               1 - Mike McLaughlin
 2 - Robin Williams                                                                     2 - Gemellus Axius 
 3 - Elroy Clarks                                                                           3 - Vadim Golovkin ▼ 3
 4 - Lewis Burwell Puller ▲ 1                                                  4 - Akio Kurosaki 
 5 - Eero Jukola ▲ 1                                                                    5 - Brayden Point ▲ 4
 6 - Night Crawler ▲ 2                                                               6 - Jerry Azumah 
 7 - Tom Thomas ▼ 3                                                                 7 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▲ 4
 8 - Usko Matonen ▼ 1                                                              8 - Harry McQuirre ▼ 5
 9 - Glass Joe ▲ 2                                                                       9 - Finnish Experiment Il ▼ 2 
 10 - Peter Narz ▲ 1                                                                   10 - Anton Str�lman ▼ 5

Abdel Mumu 3.0  ▲ 1                                                      Dany Crosby
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abdel Mumu 3.0                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #2 pound-for-pound

1 - Jay Simon ▲ 10                                                                        1 - Demon Monkey 
 2 - Domenico Mazziotti ▼ 2                                                     2 - Samuel Nti  
 3 - 
Slammy Neckbreaker ▼ 1                                                   3 - Serhey Rishnikov   
 4 - Pentti Pentele ▼ 1                                                                  4 - Juraj Divisek ▲ 2
 5 - Sasha Beliy ▼ 1                                                                        5 - Paul Warror ▲ 3  
 6 - Yusuke Urameshi ▼ 1                                                           6 - Donald Trump ▼ 1  
 7 - Ernie Tertelgte ▲ 1                                                                 7 - Maverick Syndal 
 8 - Dick Pawlik                                                                               8 - Toussaint Bissainthe ▲ 3
 9 - Arturo Caldeira ▲ 2                                                              9 - Max Chaos ▼ 5  
10 - Peter Zonta ▲ 1                                                                    10 - Valerio Bartoli 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #2 pound-for-pound                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Just Whymer #3 pound-for-pound

1 - John C Reilly ▲ 3                                                                1 - Mantak Garuda 
  2 - Pekka Toivonen  ▲ 1                                                         2 - Antonio Mauricio DeSilva ▲ 1   
  3 - Gaultier Girard 
▼ 2                                                           3 - Jack Number ▲ 1 
  4 - Don Bronson ▲ 2                                                               4 - Juhani Mustonen ▲ 1 
  5 - Ibrahim Camara                                                                 5 - Jeremy Jones ▲ 6
  6 - Randy The Show ▼ 4                                                       6 - Cerberus Dionisy ▼ 4 
  7 - Angus MacArthur li  ▲ 4                                                7 - Papi Tantor ▲ 4 
  8 - Wolfgang Brandstatter ▼ 1                                           8 - Spencer Rubenstein  ▼ 1
  9 - Aristides Abel ▲ 2                                                            9 - Rhymin Slayin ▼ 1  
  10 - Ciro Terranova                                                         10 - Badr Al Din ▼ 5

-Heavyweight-                                  

?  Champion  ?                                                  
        Kilo Maluga                                                   

1 - Mister McNasty 
2 - Biff Raper 
3 - Kvame Zulu ▲ 4
4 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▼ 1   
5 - Mark Kerr ▲ 1
6 - Joao Cajo Branca ▲ 2 
7 - Yardbird Knox ▲ 2 
8 - Mawi Da Oxlade ▲ 2
9 - Brutus Leagatius ▲ 2
10 - Crotch Grabber ▼ 5

16064695715740.jpg

34-15-1
20 p4p

Face-off done and must say that Kilo seems a mighty specimen. He might be the one to actually finally reclaim some of Convicted's 2021 stolen lunch money. So far in 2021, my teammates and me have pretty much swiped their entire alliance from planet earth, going 10-1 against them.  I am expected to lose and very well might, but I'll certainly give it my best shot. 

PS: at least one Convicted champion that isn't rejecting to defend his belt when sent a title defense. So props to you CK, now teach your disciples. 

• Upvote 2

Official Rankings        

Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                              Yodsawan Sitsongrit 
              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit 

1 - Mikey Day                                                                               1 - Mike McLaughlin
 2 - Robin Williams                                                                     2 - Gemellus Axius 
 3 - Elroy Clarks                                                                           3 - Vadim Golovkin 
 4 - Lewis Burwell Puller                                                          4 - Akio Kurosaki 
 5 - Eero Jukola                                                                            5 - Brayden Point 
 6 - Night Crawler                                                                       6 - Jerry Azumah 
 7 - Tom Thomas                                                                         7 - Edson Bidon Barbosa 
 8 - Usko Matonen                                                                      8 - Harry McQuirre 
 9 - Glass Joe                                                                                9 - Finnish Experiment Il 
 10 - Peter Narz                                                                           10 - Biabas Kitjakarn ▲ 1  

Abdel Mumu 3.0                                                              Dany Crosby
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abdel Mumu 3.0                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dany Crosby #3 pound-for-pound

1 - Jay Simon                                                                                   1 - Demon Monkey 
 2 - Domenico Mazziotti                                                              2 - Samuel Nti  
 3 - Yusuke Urameshi ▲ 3                                                          3 - 
Juraj Divisek ▲ 1 
 4 - Pentti Pentele                                                                         4 - Paul Warror ▲ 1
 5 - Ernie Tertelgte ▲ 1                                                                5 - Serhey Rishnikov ▼ 2   
 6 - Slammy Neckbreaker ▼ 2                                                 6 - Donald Trump 
 7 - Dick Pawlik ▲ 1                                                                       7 - Maverick Syndal 
 8 - Arturo Caldeira ▲ 1                                                              8 - Toussaint Bissainthe  
 9 - Peter Zonta ▲ 1                                                                      9 - Max Chaos 
10 - Jason Stackhouse ▲ 1                                                     10 - Dylan Peterson ▲ 1

1 - John C Reilly                                                                         1 - Mantak Garuda 
  2 - Pekka Toivonen                                                                  2 - Antonio Mauricio DeSilva    
  3 - Gaultier Girard         
                                                          3 - Jack Number 
  4 - Don Bronson                                                                       4 - Jeremy Jones ▲ 1  
  5 - Randy The Show ▲ 1                                                       5 - Juhani Mustonen ▼ 1
  6 - Ibrahim Camara ▼ 1                                                         6 - Rhymin Slayin ▲ 3 
  7 - Angus MacArthur li                                                          7 - Cerberus Dionisy ▼ 1
  8 - Ciro Terranova ▲ 2                                                          8 - Papi Tantor ▼ 1  
  9 - Aristides Abel                                                                    9 -  Badr Al Din ▲ 1    
  10 - Aurelius Augustus ▲ 1                                          10 - Kento Kawamata ▲ 1 

-Heavyweight-                                  

?  Champion  ?                                                  
        Kilo Maluga                                                   

1 - Biff Raper ▲ 1  
2 - Kvame Zulu ▲ 1 
3 - Mister McNasty ▼ 2  
4 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▲ 1 
5 - Mark Kerr 
6 - Joao Cajo Branca  
7 - Yardbird Knox 
8 - Mawi Da Oxlade 
9 - Brutus Leagatius 
10 - Crotch Grabber 

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga 

? Kilo toyed with his prey like a Lion with a wounded gazelle, except this gazelle was a pregnant hippopotamus. ?‍☠️

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

You are just as ungraceful in winning, as was McGregor in losing this weekend. 

I absolutely dominated you for 4,5rounds and you survived, only to launch an all or nothing show in the last minutes and put me away.  I can still give you props for staying in the fight and turning around the tables with a hail Mary, after having been nowhere for 22minutes. You have the heart of a fighter, but the brain capacity of a dried out garden plant. 

25 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

I absolutely dominated you for 4,5rounds and you survived, only to launch an all or nothing show in the last minutes and put me away.  I can still give you props for staying in the fight and turning around the tables with a hail Mary, after having been nowhere for 22minutes. You have the heart of a fighter, but the brain capacity of a dried out garden plant. 

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Kilo is too busy partying with strippers and making it rain to comment again. However his manager made an observation:

Kilo stood in front of McPasty, took his best shots, and laughed in his face. Kilo knocked McPasty down in the 3rd round and could've ended it, but he's a showman, so he backed away, winked at some Belgium hooker related to Bjorn, let McPasty recover, and proceeded to play with his little toy for another 10 minutes before destroying his face.

Speaking of McGregor, you should be familiar with this strategy. Mayweather did the same thing to him when they boxed. You can do that when you're genetically, physically, and mentally superior.

Bow to the King, son.

6 minutes ago, Rambo said:

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Kilo is too busy partying with strippers and making it rain to comment again. However his manager made an observation:

Kilo stood in front of McPasty, took his best shots, and laughed in his face. Kilo knocked McPasty down in the 3rd round and could've ended it, but he's a showman, so he backed away, winked at some Belgium hooker related to Bjorn, let McPasty recover, and proceeded to play with his little toy for another 10 minutes before destroying his face.

Speaking of McGregor, you should be familiar with this strategy. Mayweather did the same thing to him when they boxed. You can do that when you're genetically, physically, and mentally superior.

Bow to the King, son.

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

Even your smack talk has lost its spark. You are past glory. A cocky ginger going grey quickly. 

35 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

It's ironic that you compare Kilo to McGregor, considering that "I was winning this fight until I got murdered with punches" was his entire talking point leading up to the last Poirier fight.

5 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

Even your smack talk has lost its spark. You are past glory. A cocky ginger going grey quickly. 

Speaking of sparks and cockiness, I just wanna be honest for one minute...

the devastation on your face when Kilo smashed your aspirations and crushed your soul gives me a semi. ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Speaking of sparks and cockiness, I just wanna be honest for one minute...

the devastation on your face when Kilo smashed your aspirations and crushed your soul gives me a semi. ?

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

Still 10-2 against you and your buddies in 2021.

Convicted is past glory, now fight-rejecting title holders. 

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg

34-16-1
34 p4p

Still 10-2 against you and your buddies in 2021.

Convicted is past glory, now fight-rejecting title holders. 

8-2 vs you and both your wins came vs emo fighters that were years past their age drop off and declining.

Kilo straight up tea bagged your boy McTasty.

1 minute ago, bjornmma1 said:

1-1 this year CK. You lost it. Past glory, now just a sour loser. Always excuses, bum. 

and still reigning #1 P4P FIGHTER of the WORLD!

Maluga lands an uppercut out of nowhere! McNasty falls backwards - clearly groggy! Maluga dives in and finishes the fight with more strikes for a TKO finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:32 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

and still reigning #1 P4P FIGHTER of the WORLD!

Maluga lands an uppercut out of nowhere! McNasty falls backwards - clearly groggy! Maluga dives in and finishes the fight with more strikes for a TKO finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:32 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Well, congratulations on such a dominant display of getting your ass kicked for over 20 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

1-1 this year CK. You lost it. Past glory, now just a sour loser. Always excuses, bum. 

The fighter you beat was 37 years old and declining since 31. This isn't an excuse, it's a fact. He was also an emo with 17/150 self Confidence in a midget division competing against the cheese factory.

Hiroshi Ekaku - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 139/150.
Heart: 69/150.
Chin: 134/150.
Injury Proneness: 84/150.
Self Confidence: 17/150.
Cuts: 76/150.
Fast Learner: 121/150.
Natural KO: 139/150.
Average: 97.4/150. Rank: 33,032 out of 208,731 (top 16%)

Age Drop Off: 31 years.

6 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Well, congratulations on such a dominant display of getting your ass kicked for over 20 minutes. 

Kilo was toying with your emotions and executed the gameplan perfectly. We wanted to fill you with a false sense of hope and snatch it away in dramatic fashion. kind of like that time the game "glitched" away a FA credit from you and you had to go cry tears to Mike ?

that look of disappointment on your face when it was all over... chubby ??

• Upvote 2