MMA Tycoon Times only!

Skenoj

It depends on the knowledge of whoever is running the newspaper.

I used to joke about writing a weekly Chris Steve article at 10 points per week and how I was gonna reach #1 P4P again just via the newspaper. LOL leave it up to that cuck Bjorn to actually pull the trigger on this :)

I gotta give him kudos, he might be a dork with sliders but he always finds a way to play someone lol , in this case the entire community :)

Enjoy the only +1 I'm ever gonna give you lol

• Upvote 1

It depends on the knowledge of whoever is running the newspaper.

I used to joke about writing a weekly Chris Steve article at 10 points per week and how I was gonna reach #1 P4P again just via the newspaper. LOL leave it up to that cuck Bjorn to actually pull the trigger on this :)

I gotta give him kudos, he might be a dork with sliders but he always finds a way to play someone lol , in this case the entire community :)

Finally, it's Pekka's time to shine.

• Upvote 2

Well for fighters to actually be on a newspaper or MMA article they have to also have some kind of success.

A 0-0 or 1-0 guy would never be on a MMA article to begin with.

It is obvious what Bjorn pulled off here but just make it realistics and things should be ok.

Yeah. He's not like a Lesnar or a Rousey who were extremely successful transplants from other sports either. This is like if Kendall Grove's kid started fighting and got his face plastered all over MMAFighting every single week for talking.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with a well thought out and produced fighter profile.

Bjorn is submitting dog shit and it's getting published for a+10boost, and you know he's going to be ejaculating withjoy when asking for fights he don't deserve due to p4p rank

Skenoj needs to tighten up on what he accepts but the feature is a good one which anyone can make use of, if you can be bothered

• Upvote 3

I mean, it's not really a problem. Racing up the ranks like that just means Paddy catches a shit kicking much earlier. As long as it doesn't impact the top p4p it's not a huge problem.

It`s not gonna happen, look at the org he is signed at lol

They are giving him 3-4 months to train between each bout and he is hand picking his opponents so that 100% he wins.

HAHHAHA

He is actually the #1 P4P fighter at the org with a 1-0 record. I swear it`s worth having that cuck Bjorn in the game just to see the shit he pulls on all these businesses lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5894

He will probably go the orute of this other waste of time: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=253816

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The closest non-island 360k fighter to Bjorn's guy (who's obviously the highest) is 9-0 and has earned half the money - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=360662

We all know Bjorn's going to rest on his Tycoon Times laurels to train until he coaxes his handlers at the org (which isn't a top tier 360K org) to supply him with more easy wins. He's in no danger whatsoever.

• Upvote 2

HA You are just salty cause I didn`t bring him to SFL

That is a great fight my man. Against a 5k older fighter and both top of the division.

My guys are not allowed to fight for the belt at my org but I hired so many (15/30) 340k`s the past 3 weeks that I needed some talent to test them :)

Never thought FARTMMA would be 150 fighters strong, always wanted to keep it around 125-135 but with the influx of $$ from my backers + a lotf of talent reaching out to us these past 3 weeks have redefined our trajectory and the future is bright :)

HA You are just salty cause I didn`t bring him to SFL

That is a great fight my man. Against a 5k younger fighter and both top of the division.

My guys are not allowed to fight for the belt at my org but I hired so many (15/30) 340k`s the past 3 weeks that I needed some talent to test them :)

Never thought FARTMMA would be 150 fighters strong, always wanted to keep it around 125-135 but with the influx of $$ from my backers + a lotf of talent reaching out to us these past 3 weeks have redefined our trajectory and the future is bright :)

I think you're just salty we didn't offer him a contract lol.

340s gotta run somewhere to avoid the best 340k fighters in the game. or they already have fighters in our division and have nowhere else to take them.

• Upvote 2

LOL

The shit people pull I swear, GAMMA actually lets this joke of an org carry their name?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=296969&fidb=318233

Hillarious. This actually beats the Bjorn BS lolol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=334318&fidb=350281

This one is close LOL

We all know the only reason your belt is purple is because Escapes is not maxed out, but with TDD and Def Grappling he has 0 chance of subbing you.

Whatta joke :) This is the biggest issue when managers get close to that top 10 ranking, the shit they pull.

This is why guys like Aylib, Arseworth and myself are so feared and hespected, we never pull this shit.

Trump will beat Archer, if you are waiting for your primaries to crawl to a better level you are wasting your time. Trump is a 6.75% learner.

You best bet is right miau or to simply admit you are to scared :) My backers are happy with what was already accomplished HAHAHA

LivePoliteAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=334318&fidb=350281

This one is close LOL

We all know the only reason your belt is purple is because Escapes is not maxed out, but with TDD and Def Grappling he has 0 chance of subbing you.

Whatta joke :) This is the biggest issue when managers get close to that top 10 ranking, the shit they pull.

This is why guys like Aylib, Arseworth and myself are so feared and hespected, we never pull this shit.

Trump will beat Archer, if you are waiting for your primaries to crawl to a better level you are wasting your time. Trump is a 6.75% learner.

You best bet is right miau or to simply admit you are to scared :) My backers are happy with what was already accomplished HAHAHA

LivePoliteAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

fighting myself HAHAHAHA

does nothing for hype/pop for either fighter or manager ranking... in fact it guarantees an extra loss on my record... HAHA

you are feeding your employees to your own fighter... see the difference? LMFAO

scrub

// end thread

• Upvote 1