UFC Fight Night Benavidez vs Figueiredo bets

Skenoj

Anyone wants to take a bet from the list below?

First bet:
Match: Benavidez Joseph vs Figueiredo Deiveson
My pick: Benavidez Joseph
Bet: 200k
if i win i get 200k, if u win u get 200k
Bet took by SavageMMA

Second bet:
Match: Cutelaba Ion vs Ankalaev Magomed
My pick: Cutelaba Ion
Bet: 100k
if i win i get 200k, if u win u get 100k
-not available anymore

3rd bet
Match: Tybura Marcin vs Spivac Sergey
My pick: Spivac Sergey
Bet: 100k
if i win i get 100k, if u win u get 100k

-not available anymore

I'll take you up on the Deiveson Figeuiredo bet... I hate that he missed weight and he had some health complications leading into this one but his only loss was because he had the flu against formiga and kept getting taken down but formiga could NOT stand with him to save his life, since his first loss, he has been DRILLING takedown defense day in and out, I think he will take this... sucks if he wins he won't get the belt though...

• Upvote 1

I'll take you up on the Deiveson Figeuiredo bet... I hate that he missed weight and he had some health complications leading into this one but his only loss was because he had the flu against formiga and kept getting taken down but formiga could NOT stand with him to save his life, since his first loss, he has been DRILLING takedown defense day in and out, I think he will take this... sucks if he wins he won't get the belt though...

Good luck

• Upvote 1

I know it has nothing to do with the bets but am I the only one seeing Pena hit Garcia about 6 times in the back of the head on the ground in the first round and the ref didn't even give Pena a warning??! I would have some words with the ref between rounds that is absolute BS. literally if that stupid fuck of a ref would have done his job Pena would have lost a point.

Edit: In the grand scheme of things, it meant nothing to the outcome of the fight but at the time I was upset... lol that ref was a fool.