1 MILLION TYCOON $ BET

Monsieur.Camara

Well he owes me 1.6 M .

He was trying to pull a textbook freeroll but I confirmed so hopefully I get my $ considering he was online watching this thread for a few hours until the main event started.

He didn't confirm so as far as i'm concerned, he owes you nothing

• Upvote 2

Dunno, Mate.
If Cerrone had won the fight, we know Elite would be here asking for his money.

Not like you. You unconfirmed as soon as you lost interest. You are a nice guy. Elite MAY be a nice guy, but he doesnt look like one right now (IMHO). He was online, but refused to (un)confirm. Its like the Schrodinger Cat, you dont know if he is confirmed or not until the fight is over...

He didn't confirm so as far as i'm concerned, he owes you nothing

• Upvote 2

Dunno, Mate.

If Cerrone had won the fight, we know Elite would be here asking for his money.

Not like you. You unconfirmed as soon as you lost interest. You are a nice guy. Elite MAY be a nice guy, but he doesnt look like one right now (IMHO). He was online, but refused to (un)confirm. Its like the Schrodinger Cat, you dont know if he is confirmed or not until the fight is over...

That's why both side has to confirm. If Cerrone won the fight, you shouldn't have to pay because you asked for a confirmation and didn't get one

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Extra dick-ish to raise the initial bet pushing him all in and then welch

Imho

Meh it`s ok.

Next time I will simply enter "quote to book/confirm" to avoid people trying to freeroll me.

I should have known better. What sucks is I would have enough to buy 12 months VIP at these inflated prices with this win, instead I have to keep hustling now.

Whatever.

Meh it`s ok.

Next time I will simply enter "quote to book/confirm" to avoid people trying to freeroll me.

I should have known better. What sucks is I would have enough to buy 12 months VIP at these inflated prices with this win, instead I have to keep hustling now.

Whatever.

Still struggling?

If so, PM me in game. We can arrange a bet to get you sum funding

Still struggling?

If so, PM me in game. We can arrange a bet to get you sum funding

ik camara we cool we can discuss via privately though I got him if he's running low.

but for you to jump in like as if you are some superman trying to save the day nah ain't working suggest you move on and keep yourself to yourself.

have a good day.

• Downvote 1

Not some kind of superman. I'd jump in if I said "Hey, Camara, you are a nice guy, here, let me lend you 3 million to get your VIP in order".
I'm just offering another bet to try and suck of the rest of dignity out of a desperate guy.

So, yeah, you are trying to throw your dick move away, nah ain't working suggest you just accept it and move on and keep the dickness to yourself.

have a good day.

Camara: pick your next big fight and I bet you 2:1 against you. If you win, I pay you 1million. If you lose, you pay me 500k. Just pm me if you need the name and the die is cast

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1