Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

I wanna be a part of team Canada but man, I suck lol! If no one else is gonna hop on, I'll take a spot!

Your in.. I am no superstar either, but it should be fun..

Manager ranks 32, 36, 56, 128, 243.....not looking forward to facing the Finns! Is it too late to kick them out and invite the Russians back? :)

I'll message my alliance too and see if we can find a few Aussies and Brazilians.

we will knock em down to their rightful rankings when we face em :bangin:

Rory, there's a Portuguese language forum which is presumably where all the Brazilians post. Maybe you could google translate something and post it in there if you continue to have a hard time finding Brazilians.

I messaged my org translator 'doctor john zoidberg' to let the brazilian community know, so I will give them a little more time and if that fails I will get another country involved.. just need to see which country to replace them with.. if anyone reading this from another country knows that their country has enough active members to join in then post below... saying that I cannot promise that your country will be involved, but there is a chance.. a high one if the brazilian team remains empty!

ye i will if the feedback is bad form Dr JZ... cheers for the link! also where is the american interest i thought there was loads of yanks on here! looks like im gonna start doing some scouting..

I think a quite a few more look in the forums then tycoon times... i posted to promote my org in the times and after like 5 days it had 15 or so views; thought it was just my article but it was the same with everyone else.. anyway perhaps we are gettin a little ahead of ourselves, this thread has been up 2 days and has over half the spaces filled so I am sure it will be filled v soon!

russian team maybe? :unsure:

I origionally had a Russian team up but I was not sure on how many russian managers played the game.. is there a lot who would be keen to make a russian team of 5?

I'm surprised by the lack of Americans interested in this. I understand that they are afraid of Team Finland but I assumed that there would be more brave ones out there to get their team together by now. I hope that we can get team Brazil together when they are properly informed about this tournament in their native language. But overall I'm confident that we get six teams together, I mean c'mon this topic was started only like 53hrs ago and we've got over half of the guys needed to get this thing started.

• Upvote 1

Nice idea, gutted I didn't spot this sooner. Maybe do a rest of the world team if Brazil doesn't fill up or have honoury Brazilians in managers that are based there or have a company there.

Rest of world isn't a bad idea but I think its better having a country team because there is more of a drive to win for your country if you get what i mean... anyway cheers. I have started searching for managers with similar hype to the other managers taking part in other teams for the teams that still need filling, hopefully they are interested...

hey im in for canada got a empty slot ready to go

Your in! so thats Team Canada, UK and Finland booked in and ready to go, Cheers guys. Still waiting on USA, Australia and especially Brazil who is on the verge of gettin cut from the list! Tis a shame but there has been zero interest. Don't make me message the Poles and/or the Russians!