Multiple account sniff out? And a warning to Legion of Doom members

here we go again. Well mentor, this time you wont get off that easy :)

TYPICAL retard knee-jerk against Mentor.... so hey DUMB ASS try to improve ur reading comprehension skills ha? The post says he WAS KICKED OUT OF LOD....gee and that makes Mentor guilty of WHAT? Explain ur idiot comment IF u can.

sheesh....its people like this that make me think mercy killing should be legal...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not defending anyone but please explain me why someone who earns over a mil weekly from his org would make such circus to take 1 mil from those guys.

AH!!! a THINKER in the forums...how refreshing ! Yeah and ask them to explain how they connect Mentor to the scam when he KICKED out one of them....and did they loud mouthed one bother to ask Mentor anything? Or just jump like a retarded blind frog into the septic tank with half-thought accusations???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

greed. Maybe it's not him, I have absolutely 0 proof, but it seems like every time there are multi's mentioned it's most certainly LOD

actually not true...correctly stated..."every time there are multi's mentioned it's ALWAYS YOU with ur admittedly ZERO proof running ur pie hole and stating it is LOD....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lod members are strangely absent from this thread

not strange at all....most of the LOD members are mature ADULTS and dont hang out in the forums flaming everything like YOU. LOD dont cater to trolls, and LOD has a well laid out forums with easy to find information not all crapped up with flame posts from children like you. WHY would an LOD member even come to this worthless mess of a forum? Must be for the COMEDY ONLY....

You on the other hand must have a truly PATHETIC life to spend so much time here in the forums.

Im thinking it must of been u I heard in the news where the baby died and the afterbirth lived....cause u got the brain power of a beer fart.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its pretty laughable how Mentor is still allowed to play.

actually its pretty laughable how you seem to think YOU are the game owner or the decider of others fate.... and even more laughable is how u run ur pie-hole and insult the game owner by 2nd guessing his punishments and decisions which are HIS to make and not yours. I think if u got such serious issue with Mikes decision that u be man enuff to address the issue with MIKE (155) ha?

Instead u just run ur mouth like a street punk talking shit about things u know nothing about. Ur momma must be so ashamed...and she SHOULD be for allowing such filth to live....

On a different note...I wonder if ur intense hatred of Mentor is equaled by the ability to love ANYONE (other than ur self anyway) because reading ur thousands of posts against Mentor and all things LOD for so long makes me wonder where u get the energy?? Do u even have any energy left over for real world people? I can only pray to God u dont have children....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not strange at all....most of the LOD members are mature ADULTS and dont hang out in the forums flaming everything like YOU. LOD dont cater to trolls, and LOD has a well laid out forums with easy to find information not all crapped up with flame posts from children like you. WHY would an LOD member even come to this worthless mess of a forum? Must be for the COMEDY ONLY....

You on the other hand must have a truly PATHETIC life to spend so much time here in the forums.

Im thinking it must of been u I heard in the news where the baby died and the afterbirth lived....cause u got the brain power of a beer fart.

well YOU came here to REPLY to this THREAD so it must MEAN it hurt your FEELING because if YOU really DON'T care like YOU say YOU don't YOU wouldn't come HERE to POST. sell MORE secret CAN crushing formula to NOOBS. and how can you call yourself and ADULT when you cant write LIKE a normal human BEING. do you have RANDOM strokes while TYPING that CAUSE you to CAPS RAGE every 3-4 WORDS?

• Upvote 2

I just find it funny Blake Phoenix wrote a guide for QFC can crushing

Funny? How so? Makes perfect sense to me. LOD was originated for and to this day still operates to help noob managers in the game....so I dont see any issue whatsoever....unless u gonna LIE and tell us u never did any QFC fights in the beginning of the game? U and some of these other older managers use the term "can crushing" like many use the term "NOOB" and make it a BAD thing....just cause u are past that point, dont make it suddenly unacceptable ha? Its u types who have screwed the USA up with so much ridiculous politically correctness....Everyone has to start somewhere and can-crushing is just FINE and nothing to be ashamed of....unless u got cans kicking ur ass...then maybe u should hide ur face...other than that how about u get off ur high horse and remember u was a NOOB at one time also...and u DID NOT start out fighting in the top org with ur superman hero fighters either now did u ?

NO U DIDNT.

U also crushed some cans along the way and dont u dare deny it.

• Upvote 1

Well I was waiting to expose Rabid Alien (102643) as part of the scam. He was feeding me info and acting like he was sorry for what his alliance did. LOD members are 100% behind trying to scam us of in game money.

As if I did not know Rabid Alien was in on it all the time . Whatever his shit reason was or he is one of the other guys. Like I didn't know he laundered money before the first guy put the company for up for sale. Or that he was his mentor of the guy that got the money sent to him. Or like I didn't know that he was gonna join the scammers gym. Or that him and other shitheads from LOD were gonna go and give my organization a lower rating. I cut the first of Rabid Alien's fighters after it dropped 13% in 1 day since I posted. Of course it went up after I cut his fighter.

He and LOD were in on it the whole time and Mike lets this happen. That's the fact that really needs to come out from this. They get caught cheating and nothing happens. Because of this I'm shutting down my fight organization because so many users and the owner are completely complacent about the cheating and stealing. I'm just sorry I wasted my time and money. LOD are scum and people need to know this

On a side not here is the fighter build that has done real well for LOD. Pleas make all your fighters like this and they will do well. This was passed to me by a current LOD member who said to go ahead and post this. I'm not saying his name, but he must have some integrity. Please go look at the mentor records and you will see that most of the best mentors are LOD managers.

Boxing Useless (1) Punches Wonderful (12) Agility Mediocre (5)

Muay Thai Wonderful (12) Kicks Useless (1) Flexibility Abysmal (2)

Wrestling Respectable (7) Elbows Useless (1) Speed Proficient (8)

BJJ Useless (1) Knees Useless (1) Strength Strong (9)

Clinchwork Wonderful (12) Conditioning Proficient (8)

Striking Defense Wonderful (12) Balance Woeful (3)

Ground n Pound Useless (1)

Takedown Off Useless (1)

Takedown Def Wonderful (12)

Submissions Useless (1)

Defensive Grap Mediocre (5)

You are a liar. And now I suspect YOU are part of the multis u been posting about. If I was guilty then why was it ME who contacted Mike and told him about this and NOT YOU?

And u lied many times along the way...ur original post says u dont care about the multis ect u just want to let people know whats happened and to be careful these guys....but if that was true...why u closed ur org? seems rather severe for not caring ha? And u closed it right after I informed u I had mailed Mike about this...VERY INTERESTING...

Also u say u did not want to post the guide cause its not urs or whatever...but b4 u closed ur org u sent it out to all the managers...

Strange how u changed ur stripes after I mailed Mike about this.. AND deleted my last mails to you...what u afraid of?

As if I did not know Rabid Alien was in on it all the time . LIE

Whatever his shit reason was or he is one of the other guys. LIE

Like I didn't know he laundered money before the first guy put the company for up for sale. TRUE...but means NOTHING...I do laundry with 6 or 7 companies....so what? Means nothing and proves nothing.

Or that he was his mentor of the guy that got the money sent to him. Not sure who u refer too...but I mentor MANY and have been doing so for some time...I dont ask for pedigree papers so the fact that one of these guys u claim screwed ur org is my mentee dont make me guilty of a damn thing.

Or like I didn't know that he was gonna join the scammers gym. TRUE...sire why not? my gym is packed...and his was EMPTY and had all elite coaches...so of course I jumped on that...who wouldnt? Proves NOTHING...except u jump to conclusions real easy AND are 2-faced as hell.

Or that him and other shitheads from LOD were gonna go and give my organization a lower rating. Did u ever imagine that maybe there was a REASON I rated it less than a 10? That dont make me guilty of a damn thing...just cause u got hurt pussy dont blame me ha?

I cut the first of Rabid Alien's fighters after it dropped 13% in 1 day since I posted. Of course it went up after I cut his fighter. so what? its a crime to rate an org as I see it? I am in many orgs...and have run one as well...and I have high standards in everything I do.... So u simply didnt cut the cream at the top...and cant handle the reality that I rated u fairly and squarely...has ZERO to do with the issue..lin fact...u was rated BEFORE any of this happened....so go get a sanitary napkin for ur hurt pussy ok?

He and LOD were in on it the whole time and Mike lets this happen. Oh NOW u done it....now u have added Mike to ur cook pot...that was pretty stupid yes? First its me...then its also all of LOD and now Mike also? Holy Crap ! Just cause ur pussy hurts u striking out like a fricken CHILD and swinging wildly and blaming everyone BUT UR SELF. Talk about PATHETIC.

That's the fact that really needs to come out from this. They get caught cheating and nothing happens. OH REALLY? So far nobody has been "caught" at shit...all we have so far is ur accusing everyone under the stars...even Mike...oh man u are so far out there dude....

Because of this I'm shutting down my fight organization because so many users and the owner are completely complacent about the cheating and stealing. AND THE OWNER??? thats YOU right? so now u are saying that YOU are "completely complacent about the cheating and stealing" ? If thats so...why u taking such a big step? Close ur org because ur pussy hurts and everyone hates you and nobody cares?

HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY?

I'm just sorry I wasted my time and money. LMFAO Yeah we aint sorry...u have provided us with some excellent laughs. Amazing to me how this is a FIGHT game and we get some really pussies in here....

LOD are scum and people need to know this.... yeah yeah yeah....whatever dude...now go take a nappy...I think I hear ur mommy calling...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay I didn't expect to ever actually say this but.....not all LOD are scum. Don't get me wrong, Rabid Alien is a fucknut at the best of times, but not everybody in LOD is bad. Guys like Whymer, Skull and Alika Webb are actually some of the nicer guys in the game.

Also, lol at that fighter build. Hardly top secret. That's the same 25 year old build I did the day I came back to the game just replacing the Muay Thai for Boxing. Pointing that they have the best "mentorship" record just means they advise them to QFC spam and can crush which is a bullshit way of playing and gives you no sense of actual achievement or progress in learning the game.

Anywho, I don't get why you feel Mike allows this shit to happen. There have been numerous times in the past where Mike has helped people who have been fucked over in the past even though technically he didn't have to. The fact this has happened over the Christmas period, where you would expect Mike won't have as much time available as he would like, means it will take a while for any resolution to come forward.

Best thing you can do is simply note down the people who have done you wrong and avoid any interaction with them in the future.

FINALLY....after 2 years u FINALLY posted something that was thoughtful and correct and well said.... even the fucknut part was reasonably close to true.... altho I still think u are a wrong regarding the can crushing stuff.

smile !

• Upvote 1

So you are accusing him of:

- laundering money;

- being a mentor;

- giving bad rating to an org;

- joining a public gym of his mentee.

Really, i feel bad that you guys got scammed, but in your words I read so many accusations with so few if any facts or proofs.

Dang...how do u do that??? so few words and I wrote a damn book....to say the same thing ! Guess some of u humans got brains after all....Maybe I just over-enjoy my posting when Im here so seldom...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Using my money that started a company to use for his own personal gain via laundry? Being a mentor to a known scammer and multi account user? Using money he stole from me to join the scammers new gym? He gave my organization a low rating all while he was sending me messages of support. The low rating is pointless as I just wanted to confirm that he was the one giving low rating a day after I called out his alliance.

I'm sorry you need video proof that he is a piece of shit along with many other LOD members. But when you profit from my stolen money, I don't need to explain to people who are now making excuses for him. Either that or you did not read all of what I posted.

I never had any business with u whatsoever other than being in ur org...and now u accuse me of all sorts of things...so ok bitch I accuse u of selling drugs to children and raping the neighbors dog while eating a Hostess Twinkie. Oh and lets not forget u are the ring-leader of the New World Order and have ties to the Nazi regime. Hmmm did I mention u got that damn dog pregnant and then ate the babies so u did not have to pay child support?

Oh sure its all true...CAUSE I SAID IT WAS SO. and thats all the proof needed yes? by YOUR standards anyway....Man I wish u was man enuff to say any of that crap to my face punk. I would break ur back in 3 places b4 u hit the ground.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If I were a mentor, would I keep him as a mentee? If I was sending messages as if I was helping, would i be quick to go launder money from a company that was started with stolon money? If I was here to help and cared, would I go and give a poor review to the guy who I'm (Wink Wink) acting like I'm helping?

His finger prints were on this from the start. I just kept him talking to try to get more info. And I don't need to explain this any further as it was all my fault from the start. Don't trust people I don't know. But it's your MO if you want to believe him or take what say as bullshit. I provided what I was seeiing and you can judge from there.

sounds like one of my new mentees...what the name and manager number?

but his events dont show he bought a company...so maybe its his friend? and sounds like they might be multi's???

Vince Rodriguez (115883)

Vince Rodriguez (115883) is my new mentee...and he told me a story when I asked about the planes....

said he used VIP days to buy them and then sold one to get tycoon cash...the story did not sound straight to me....and I dont think he is a noob manager either...he started right out with correct creation guide and all his fighters are created perfectly....which I have NEVER seen in 30 or so mentees....

so yeah he fishy as hell....

ok great to get that info before i do to much for him or get him into LOD alliance...

and let me check a few things out...and if i see it stinks...I will contact the game owner and tell him maybe they are multi's///which I suspect may be the case..

ok think I smell a multi...and have passed ur meassages to Mentor the owner of the LOD alliance and he will likely smell a multi also...and Im thinking it will be reported to the game owner soon...

then we shall see what occurs.

meanwhile Im gonna play mouse with this guy Rodriguez and collect s few spin and wins from his fights....but my helpfulness has just been pinched off for this guy...I dont have much tolerance for dishonorable people....biggest part of the reason I quit running an org...just got tired of dealing with assholes.

yeah its a perfect copy from the LOD forums....and the LOD alliance owner is getting all this info....

think He will be contacting u direct on this....Im gonna pass the ball to him....

interesting....no plane now...has gym...all elite coaches...I jumped a couple fighters in there to take advantage of empty gym...wont stay empty long....

and his money is gone....probably hiding it in the gym. (like i do) but my question is....where the 2nd plane go?

He told me he sold the 1st plane to Steel Penn.

wonder if thats true? u know Steel Penn? I have never talked with him.

Rabid Alien (conversation) 27 Dec, 2016 23:09:54

Thats the problem with the forums...all the LOD haters run the show there and flame everything LOD.

Its a LONG story and amazing they still have the energy to continue after 3 YEARS of the bullshit.

The Vendetta alliance was formed by LOD members who quit LOD when it was discovered that Mentor had several accounts. Vendetta was formed to go against LOD in every way and they work EVERY DAY to do it...Boycott the LOD people even they have no clue the past...total bullshit.

Mentor was part of the "game designers-testers"? I forget exact term but had other accounts to TEST things as the game was needing updates? He got serious spanked by Mike...but these fruitcakes think THEY are God and have made huge issue that he MUST be banned...all LOD are multis (which was a BIG door they will jump thru from ur post) They take EVERY possible attack angle...even make videos of Mentor in real life and edit them and make insults ect then send the link to LOD members... The Hikatori 13 crowd also a bunch of assholes that swork against all things LOD. There are a few other alliances as well that are part of that negative crowd.

THANK YOU for posting the mails u deleted....this dont show the beginning mails however where YOU was crying over the situation and I asked questions...and when u told me the story about the planes I realized it sounded like one on my new mentees...and thats where u started the posting of the mails...which also dont show the whole story...but enuff to see that YOU are the one playing games and I was the one trying to be helpful...which makes YOU a back-stabber.

Guess u pissed on ur own head with that one.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

THANK YOU for posting the mails u deleted....this dont show the beginning mails however where YOU was crying over the situation and I asked questions...and when u told me the story about the planes I realized it sounded like one on my new mentees...and thats where u started the posting of the mails...which also dont show the whole story...but enuff to see that YOU are the one playing games and I was the one trying to be helpful...which makes YOU a back-stabber.

Guess u pissed on ur own head with that one.

http://www.part.lt/img/6ce2e28c9c083719abfa5f6cca1665b3132.PNG

use multiquote bro, don't flame the forums, we are MATURE adult and WE DON'T have time to READ every flaming POST you MAKE.

• Upvote 2

Honestly I think you made a mistake by deleting your organization.. I was a fan and enjoyed seeing what the fighters in that org could do. But it's pretty shitty that we have long time members fucking over newer people.

yeah I agree....the closing of the org over something so small is total overkill...but thats how children react.

And u probably should go re-read the thread...there are no "older members" involved in the scam. all 3 managers that scammed this poor child are all NEW managers...IF there was a scam to begin with...Im starting to wonder....with all the accusations he throwing around...even Mike is guilty? How can u believe ANYTHING this child says?

I think this is just one of those "drama queens" u run into from time to time...USUALLY a female....hmmmm guess I never asked if ol "CHAD" is a male or female...OOPS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Oh man, that was hilarious to read and to see how wrong he is on what he actually thinks. It seems to be a control process that he wants people to think people were anti-LOD when people were actually anti-Mentor. Big difference.

Vendetta was formed before Mentorgate happened so that's bullshit also.

Mentor had multiple accounts which he claims Mike allowed him in order to test things out but he ended up using those accounts to benefit his Org through filling fights and merch partnering.

Just figured I would clear that up since it could easily just be believed. People have moved on from it, Rabid still hasn't clearly.

well thanks for giving YOUR opinion...but it clears up ZERO...cause ur opinion is NOT more worthy than mine or anyone elses.

Altho I wasnt here when it happened so u may be correct on when Vendetta was formed...but it really means very little when the point is still true regarding how they have been anti-LOD for all this time when there are less than a handful of the LOD members from that time still there...which means The vendetta and other alliances who have been boycotting LOD and stealing members and telling lies are actually punishing innocent people who have ZERO to do with the issue. That makes them WRONG and Im not gonna sit still for it. I been fighting bullies since I was 16 years old...and this continued war against LOD is negative and hurts the game and I will sit down and shut up when they do. NOT BEFORE. So scumbags like shiftas and CBomb and a double handful of other jerkwads just keep the ball rolling...and I am right there pushing back....(when Im bored anyway)

If I spent half the time in the forums as u guys do trolling and flaming....we would all die from lack of food and water cause it would be one lengthy party!

But thankfully I actually have better things to do most the time than hang out here trolling and flaming like so many do....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Is there any chance of you guys who find multis just PMing Mike Tycoon and not posting the mandatory "PAT ME ON THE BACK I'M SO SPECIAL" post on the forums?

yes. I contacted Mike about this when Chad informed me about it.

But unlike Chad I did not pass judgement on the mentee in question. OR on Mike...Good God I still cant believe he actually included Mike in on the scam...LMAO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just yesterday invited Vince in the alliance and seems that he is a good kid.
I hope he is not on some sort a scamming stuff like Mentor and others from LOD are.

HOLY SHIT ! The alliance full of multi's and spammers speaks out! And who is that there? Purple Aki the original spammer called HUMORS ? Banned so many times and here again...any alliance with him in it cant possibly be throwing rocks when living in a glass house hmmmm?

And I agree....Vince seemed ok to me as well except when asking questions about those planes....and where he got the creation guide for his noob fighters....other than that we had a great conversation....and I still think him and Chad are connected at the hip in this whole thing.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.part.lt/img/6ce2e28c9c083719abfa5f6cca1665b3132.PNG

use multiquote bro, don't flame the forums, we are MATURE adult and WE DON'T have time to READ every flaming POST you MAKE.

I post-em as I read-em and if you dont like it then kiss my rosy red...cause u damn sure post a LOT more than I do. I come here once every 6 months or so...and my total posts aint nowhere near what u rack up....so flake off u egotistical piece of crap....like anyone truly gives a shit what u think is correct or not. Just cause u a slow reader....

tell u what...I will try to type slower so u can keep up....

• Upvote 1

so anyway....had a great time...hope to see all u trolls and flamers again in 6 months or so. It was fun bitch-slapping some of u haters...and interesting to have to correct the poor readers and those who simply dont have the mental ability to understand what was posted...

Best of all tho was when that GKB or GBK guy actually said something reasonably intelligent....that gave me hope for him someday...

Kinda reminds me about what my father said about pulling out a baby....when the ears are showing....the head is almost out....except he was referring to a different hole i believe....

anyway I had a great time Im sure u will flame hell out of me after Im gone...go ahead...it tickles me no end just knowing u will...and I wont even be around to see it....kinda like a gay party...all u trolls running around stroking ur jokes...but the REAL MAN has left the building....

BYE trolls !

• Upvote 1