More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't think I'd spotted/used this before, but this does the trick. I was thinking more of a constant page, though, that listed one's record against each other manager they had faced, with the ability to click further in to see a page like this that set out the relevant fights they'd had.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see something along the lines of the fight metrics system. At the end of each fight you get the % of what your fighter did, like 3 out of 8 takedowns. I would like to see my fighters career stats, what % of leg kicks he lands over his career and so on.

On the fighter stats page it says ":Stats Based on Last X Fights (Average Per Fight)". You could see a guy with an average of 5 punches per fight and think "he's not really a puncher", but then notice that the reason he averages 5 punches per fight is because his fights last an average of 2 minutes.

I would suggest doing average per 15 minutes and maybe a selection for filtering out X number of fights.

I would like to see something along the lines of the fight metrics system. At the end of each fight you get the % of what your fighter did, like 3 out of 8 takedowns. I would like to see my fighters career stats, what % of leg kicks he lands over his career and so on.

you get that already after each fight and total for his career.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/statsfighter.php?fid=120552

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rankings Page - Currently only displayed the top 10 for each weight division in each city etc..

Have seperate page which lists the Full P4P list of fighters from 1 till whatever...

Have seperate rankings for different fighter ID's - ie. 0-50K, 50K-100k, 100K-150K etc etc (I think this would be great for newer managers as well it could give them there time in the sun..

Have seperate rankings for different fighter ID's - ie. 0-50K, 50K-100k, 100K-150K etc etc (I think this would be great for newer managers as well it could give them there time in the sun..

+billion to this. Not just newer managers, I really am curious how my newer generations of fighters do compared to their peers. Would do multiple intervals, first something like 0-20k, 20k - 40k, 40k - 95k, 95k - 115k, 115k - 130k... etc - basically to "split" the generations - first is original generation, second is the start of private gyms, third is the full 1on1 private gym generation, 4th is the generation that met the training changes in their younger years, after it its every with training changes (146k is id of fighter made the evening before training changes.

Then there could be the bigger intervals, like Stu said, for more aggregated results.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Percentage of fights accepted and declined by a manager. Average length of time to respond to fight offers by a manager. This information would be very valuable for org owners when deciding if they want to deal with a particular manager.

Also, contract history with a particular fighter. When I go on recruiting binges, it would be nice to have a convenient place to check to see if I already have an offer out to a particular fighter or if he has recently declined an offer from me.

For fights, clinch attempts/clinches would be nice. A breakdown of striking, clinch, and ground time would also be good.

Having an accurate fight clock is one of the biggest though. The stoppage times for fights is often several minutes different from the time the fight ended in PBP.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I would like to see some alliance stats, an alliance ranking. Each manager has a managers rating, company rating and fighter rating. Totel them up for a combined rating then totel all managers in each alliance to create an alliance rating. This would be very cool to see who the top alliances are in this game.

We have needed something like this for a while and I feel it would really add a bit of fun to things.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see some alliance stats, an alliance ranking. Each manager has a managers rating, company rating and fighter rating. Totel them up for a combined rating then totel all managers in each alliance to create an alliance rating. This would be very cool to see who the top alliances are in this game.

We have needed something like this for a while and I feel it would really add a bit of fun to things.

Also I would love to see an alliance creation date.

• 4 weeks later...

Not exactly "stats" but I didn't want to start another new thread....

When setting training in a fighter's gym page (gympublic.php) I always have to have open my next fight page (fightoffers.php) so that I can calculate when to stop training before a fight. It's a bit annoying going back and forth, and sometimes I even get it wrong. I take fights more frequently than most, but I can't be the only one who gets frustrated with this.

Would it be possible to have the countdown clock "Date - starts in" from fightoffers.php somewhere on the fighter's gympublic.php panel (if he has a fight booked)? In the top right above Wed AM maybe?

EDIT: VIP feature?

• 3 weeks later...

It would be cool if we could track our record vs top managers based on rankings at the time of the fight. E.g., you could have your historic record vs. top 50 managers, top 100 managers, top 500 managers, and maybe the highest ranked manager you've won a fight against (maybe leave QFCs out).

Also maybe something that tracks 'rivalries', so if you fight a particular manager's fighter(s) more than 15 times (for example) it starts a record of your results and fights versus them with win %, method, etc. Just for shits and giggles.

Did I mention cock shots?