THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Shiiit. Does the 200 pounds of mayo have to be in one sitting?? If not i will take that.

Kill a dying human.you have no emontional bond with or kill a perfectly healthy dog you raised from a puppy

Gotta be smart with this one, Ray Lewis, OJ Simpson and George Zimmerman got away with killing humans who werent dying, Mike Vick got 2 years in prison lol

• Upvote 2

Shiiit. Does the 200 pounds of mayo have to be in one sitting?? If not i will take that.

Kill a dying human.you have no emontional bond with or kill a perfectly healthy dog you raised from a puppy

The Human. Seeing as he is dying anyway.

Be the king of a city of 20 people or be a peasant in a city of 1000 people.

Human.

Aids or Cancer

Life rest of life on a boat as I think all the ear popping from pressure changes in the plane would get old after awhile.

Be King of a small island forever or ruler of a large country for only one day?

A Boat, easy...

Become a Eunuch and be filthy rich or live the life you have currently

Edit: Since i posted after Senzo, a king of a small island, easiest ruler that will be praised lol

Become a Eunuch and be filthy rich for me. My winky aint seen no action in a while I could get used to it :)

Be a survivor in a zombie apocalypse or be stuck in westeros (GoT fans or ASoIaF fans)

How much you think he would sell for? Im guessing some poor belieber would pay a lot just so they can pleasure themselves over his corpse.

I dno but i'm guessing a lot. a lot of weirdo's out there

• Downvote 1