Aspire Clothing

TJMitchell

GIVEAWAY!!

In celebration of reaching our 20th 500 week we are giving 10 lucky people the chance to win 5 free items of their choosing from the Aspire Clothing store.

All you have to do to win is be one of the first 10 people to post in this thread which item you would like and which fighter you would like it sent to (no aspire alliance entries...sorry Jack :P )

But that's not all. I will then take those 10 people and randomly select 1 winner who will receive a $100,000 Aspire Clothing sponsorship. This sponsorship can be sent to one of your fighters as a lump sum or divided up between your fighters however you choose.

Good luck to everyone that enters.

Note: It's possible this will happen overnight (Aus time) so if need be it will be the first 10 posts, any that occur after that i'm sorry.

• Upvote 2

GIVEAWAY!!

In celebration of reaching our 20th 500 week we are giving 10 lucky people the chance to win 5 free items of their choosing from the Aspire Clothing store.

All you have to do to win is be one of the first 10 people to post in this thread which item you would like and which fighter you would like it sent to (no aspire alliance entries...sorry Jack :P )

But that's not all. I will then take those 10 people and randomly select 1 winner who will receive a $100,000 Aspire Clothing sponsorship. This sponsorship can be sent to one of your fighters as a lump sum or divided up between your fighters however you choose.

Good luck to everyone that enters.

Note: It's possible this will happen overnight (Aus time) so if need be it will be the first 10 posts, any that occur after that i'm sorry.

Still 8 more spots. Can't be this hard to give away free stuff can it?

Alvin Aguilar (211722)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b1.jpg

I'm going to be competing in the Tycoon World Grappling Championships soon and I could definitely use some of those sweet Aspire rash guards to compete in.

• Upvote 2

Alvin Aguilar (211722)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b1.jpg

I'm going to be competing in the Tycoon World Grappling Championships soon and I could definitely use some of those sweet Aspire rash guards to compete in.

My fighter Tyson Cobb (313243) would love to rock some aspire clothing. Hero Series - Black (Gold)

Oh pls send me some shorts :)

All sent. 5 to go!

• Upvote 1