ok,..the funny thing to me, I like hearing english like that , more than another fluent english speaker doing it.

the timings are great , its almost refreshing, for lack of a better word.

Testing it out now. My accent is horrible. It is basically half cockney - half irish haha

Sounds okay in real life, sounds terrible in technology haha

Half cockney half irish. I have to hear that lol.

Same in rl i sound normal in technology i sound like a posh twat

Well, good to know that I will be able to do this anytime needed (apart from Friday the 23rd until 5pm that day due to an exam).

Any idea what time you are thinking of Mark?

Not sure, we have to have everyone ready to record, so once I know a day that suits everyone and so everyone will have a mic of some sort (either headset or in-built mic), I'll hopefully get everyone on.

I also think we need to sort out a server for the podcast to make sure nobody who isn't supposed to be on the podcast joins while I'm recording.

I'll list who I'm hoping to get on in the first episode:

- TheMould (Guest)

- GBK (Co-Host / Guest)

- rdalycolts (Guest)

- Victusify (Guest)

I did contact Castor about going on episode one but he told me he wanted to talk about what he calls the "FinnFighter hype farm" so I think it'd be better to get him + a FinnFighter representative on a future show so we could discuss that topic.

I guessing these will be the topics for episode 1. Who knows maybe we'll drift off onto different topics.

MMA

- Bellator 120 if nobody else watched the other fights, we could just do a brief overview of the main card, then focus on the Rampage vs Mo fight and maybe mention the Tito Ortiz fight.

- UFC 173, probably focus on the top 3 fights: Barao vs Dillashaw, Dan Henderson vs DC and Robbie Lawler vs Jake Ellenberger

- Women's MMA talking about Gina Carano possibly coming back, Cyborg fighting Rousey, the new TUF perhaps, maybe even Invicta

MMA Tycoon

- Fight Scoring

- EVO 84: LEGENDS

- WMMA in MMA Tycoon

Not sure, we have to have everyone ready to record, so once I know a day that suits everyone and so everyone will have a mic of some sort (either headset or in-built mic), I'll hopefully get everyone on.

I also think we need to sort out a server for the podcast to make sure nobody who isn't supposed to be on the podcast joins while I'm recording.

I'll list who I'm hoping to get on in the first episode:

- TheMould (Guest)

- GBK (Co-Host / Guest)

- rdalycolts (Guest)

- Victusify (Guest)

I did contact Castor about going on episode one but he told me he wanted to talk about what he calls the "FinnFighter hype farm" so I think it'd be better to get him + a FinnFighter representative on a future show so we could discuss that topic.

I guessing these will be the topics for episode 1. Who knows maybe we'll drift off onto different topics.

MMA

- Bellator 120 if nobody else watched the other fights, we could just do a brief overview of the main card, then focus on the Rampage vs Mo fight and maybe mention the Tito Ortiz fight.

- UFC 173, probably focus on the top 3 fights: Barao vs Dillashaw, Dan Henderson vs DC and Robbie Lawler vs Jake Ellenberger

- Women's MMA talking about Gina Carano possibly coming back, Cyborg fighting Rousey, the new TUF perhaps, maybe even Invicta

MMA Tycoon

- Fight Scoring

- EVO 84: LEGENDS

- WMMA in MMA Tycoon

Ill start getting my info in line so I don't start lulling through it haha

Any idea who will be the other host? or will I be a one man show haha

Also, any possibility we could get Mike in to talk about something like the scoring system? Would certainly be a big first episode if we got him in for it.

And I look forward to Castor vs FinnFighters in the future haha

I'm coming on the second european one. I don't have a mic at the moment but I'll get one.

Damn, I can't wait for that one.

I look forward to talking to the man himself!

Just out of curiosity, how often will you be looking to do this Mark?

Im thinking once every week, with Europe and America alternating weeks so that way we get to talk about relevant topics to the times and good topics don't get outdated, and so people won't suffer from burnout and we can get more discussed.

Sort of a breaking thing we could discuss. There was some drama in the chatroom today where Mentor was found to have used multi's in the past and the Tycoon Olympics is at the point of nearly falling apart due to the beef between Mentor and Synchronicity. Could be an interesting point to talk about? (Have to give credit to castor for getting screenshots of it)

Ill start getting my info in line so I don't start lulling through it haha

Any idea who will be the other host? or will I be a one man show haha

Also, any possibility we could get Mike in to talk about something like the scoring system? Would certainly be a big first episode if we got him in for it.

And I look forward to Castor vs FinnFighters in the future haha

I'll be host of the European show, I haven't confirmed who's going to co-host yet and it might get take a few shows to decide. I've asked everyone to put down their preferences of what they want to do, whoever co-hosts with me would be on every Euro show, guests will be on less frequent and if there is a lot of people wanting to come on, they wont be on often.

The American show is a bit trickier because if they're recording at a time that I can't be on, then I'll be relying upon one of them to lead the show and act as host and record it. They'll then send the recording to either myself, EzekelRAGE or Alexi Zaitev who'll edit the recording to fix it up for release.

Whoever is acting as host for the American show will have to be in contact with me quite frequently so we can discuss the topics which we intend to do in future shows.

Damn, I can't wait for that one.

I look forward to talking to the man himself!

Just out of curiosity, how often will you be looking to do this Mark?

Im thinking once every week, with Europe and America alternating weeks so that way we get to talk about relevant topics to the times and good topics don't get outdated, and so people won't suffer from burnout and we can get more discussed.

The podcast should hopefully be released once a month, with the first month being Euro team, then second being American team, etc. Having them once a month gives something for everyone to look forward to. I think having anything more than once a month and people start getting burnt out and it becomes a chore instead of being something which is enjoyable. It also means there's a chance of less people listening to it imo.
I don't like putting people under pressure and if we have a month between shows, it gives us a lot of time to get things organised for the next podcast without rushing it or putting people under pressure.
It'd be great to record the show and release it 2-3 days later to make sure the news we cover isn't too dated. Though I'm not sure how long it'll take to edit the whole recording and put in any extra audio we will have.
What's left to do:
- Contact the guests for the first show
- Set up a thread to get a logo done for the podcast
- Get a private TeamSpeak 3 server organised
- Record the show
- Record the intro/ exit for the show
- Select a logo for the podcast
- Find out how to get the podcast on iTunes
- Upload the podcast to iTunes
I think that's everything but as you can see quite a few things still to do and we can't record anything until a server is set up

I'll be host of the European show, I haven't confirmed who's going to co-host yet and it might get take a few shows to decide. I've asked everyone to put down their preferences of what they want to do, whoever co-hosts with me would be on every Euro show, guests will be on less frequent and if there is a lot of people wanting to come on, they wont be on often.

The American show is a bit trickier because if they're recording at a time that I can't be on, then I'll be relying upon one of them to lead the show and act as host and record it. They'll then send the recording to either myself, EzekelRAGE or Alexi Zaitev who'll edit the recording to fix it up for release.

Whoever is acting as host for the American show will have to be in contact with me quite frequently so we can discuss the topics which we intend to do in future shows.

The podcast should hopefully be released once a month, with the first month being Euro team, then second being American team, etc. Having them once a month gives something for everyone to look forward to. I think having anything more than once a month and people start getting burnt out and it becomes a chore instead of being something which is enjoyable. It also means there's a chance of less people listening to it imo.
I don't like putting people under pressure and if we have a month between shows, it gives us a lot of time to get things organised for the next podcast without rushing it or putting people under pressure.
It'd be great to record the show and release it 2-3 days later to make sure the news we cover isn't too dated. Though I'm not sure how long it'll take to edit the whole recording and put in any extra audio we will have.
What's left to do:
- Contact the guests for the first show
- Set up a thread to get a logo done for the podcast
- Get a private TeamSpeak 3 server organised
- Record the show
- Record the intro/ exit for the show
- Select a logo for the podcast
- Find out how to get the podcast on iTunes
- Upload the podcast to iTunes
I think that's everything but as you can see quite a few things still to do and we can't record anything until a server is set up

I understand about the timing now. It makes sense that if we want to make this sustainable, better to do it apart to keep peoples opinions in it high, rather than it die out in a few weeks. Would really depend on the demand for the podcast in my opinion, and whether it will be a huge hit or meet the expectations.

Well, I have no problems being a co-host on it. I said guest as a side to it last time just so if anyone else wanted to volunteer then they could. After learning more, I would love to do this every time it was European. Would give me something to look forward to doing during Summer as well haha

In regards to uploading in 2-3 days, this Sunday will give us a rough view of how the process will run, and we will have plenty of time until the next podcast to fix anything that may not be going as well as planned.

This is honestly one of the most exciting ideas I have seen in anything for a while.