$1M on Jon Jones

Jarmas

bunch of talkers....typical virtual fans ......Everyone knows Jones is better and will win...but everyone trying to be very knowledgeable about it and make a case for Cormier....if you so sure bring the $M to the table.....

not doing 100k bets ....thats for pussys and people that is not sure....im 100% sure Jones will win

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

If you think Jones can actually win you are more of a casual fan than the rest of the people. DC fights on the regular, Jones has not fought in ages realistically who do you think is going to win this fight?

keep repeating what commentators and the casual fans are saying ....Jon is special and special fighters dont get the so call "ring rust" thats for the average Joe....im 100% sure he will win.....50% sure it will be a head kick....im so sure that im betting $1M on it....basicly all my $$ if he looses i will be bankrupt.....so you taking the bet or yo just want to do predictions and assumptions

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I had the money I'd take you up on it. You criticising someone of talking like a casual and following up with 'Jones is a special fighter and special fighters dont get ring rust' is ironic and sound amusing and.. 'special'. That comment is stupid as not only is it incorrect as 'special fighters' do often show ring rust, such as 'the prodigy' himself BJ Penn as just one example. But your comment is incorrect nonetheless as Jones himself has proven it to be wrong, literally showing ring rust in just his last fight. If his stand up is as rusty against DC as it was against OSP then DC is right, he will run straight through him in the stand up. Infact if it is like the stand up in the OSP fight (OSP, who was shook to even throw a jab - before you argue that Jones still won the stand up ), then I predict DC will knock him out within 2.

I predicted Jon the first time and am a huge fan of his if that gives any evidence of me not being a 'talker' or 'virtual fan' as you called the people picking DC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DC has very minimum chance of KOing Jones or beating him in a standup fight.

DC's standup isn't anything worth boosting up. OSP would beat the tar out of DC in a stand up fight. I had money on DC vs Silva, but if that fight would of went 5 rounds he was likely getting ktfo. He barely survived the 3rd round after taking a kick to the body.

Considering betting Cormier pays more than double EVERYWHERE maybe you should give fair odds like your 1M for the other person's 400K and you might get some noob to take you up on your offer.

Here you are once again being shady about stuff and nobody is biting. Typical shit.

You can find odds at Bestfightodds.com

It took 2 clicks. Anyone betting with you is a moron, if you lose I have doubts you would pay anyways, maybe you quit the game again lololol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I had the money I'd take you up on it. You criticising someone of talking like a casual and following up with 'Jones is a special fighter and special fighters dont get ring rust' is ironic and sound amusing and.. 'special'. That comment is stupid as not only is it incorrect as 'special fighters' do often show ring rust, such as 'the prodigy' himself BJ Penn as just one example. But your comment is incorrect nonetheless as Jones himself has proven it to be wrong, literally showing ring rust in just his last fight. If his stand up is as rusty against DC as it was against OSP then DC is right, he will run straight through him in the stand up. Infact if it is like the stand up in the OSP fight (OSP, who was shook to even throw a jab - before you argue that Jones still won the stand up ), then I predict DC will knock him out within 2.

I predicted Jon the first time and am a huge fan of his if that gives any evidence of me not being a 'talker' or 'virtual fan' as you called the people picking DC.

you the typical casual fan that listen to Ariel Arwani far too much.....special athletes exist ......Maradona ,Michael Jordan, michael Phelps......there is no ring rust for these lot of special people, i doubt they even need to train that hard to beat all competition...its all mental.......you just a Jon Jones hatter...i can feel it in your words.....this fight will be like the first meeting they had....Jon man handle him from the 3rd onward s lol.....and was so close to land that brutal head kick.....believe me Cormier going down in 3.....head kick knockout 4 sure

ps:remember Jon toughest fight to date against Gustavsson?...it was only close because he aproach the Gustavsson fight the same way he aproach the osp fight and thats the only way someone can possibly beat him......if the oponent doesnt resignate with him too much hes motivation levels are prety low and thats the only danger i see....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Considering betting Cormier pays more than double EVERYWHERE maybe you should give fair odds like your 1M for the other person's 400K and you might get some noob to take you up on your offer.

Here you are once again being shady about stuff and nobody is biting. Typical shit.

It took 2 clicks. Anyone betting with you is a moron, if you lose I have doubts you would pay anyways, maybe you quit the game again lololol

this is not Ladbrooks you fool....this is about people being so sure about themselves....$1M :).....check a lower level bet thread....you canot play on this league...(you too irrelevant)and broke

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

by the way i feel very honored to have people registering new accounts because of me :)......and don't try to denied it ....because its clear as water....brand new acount ----total posts 19----Mamado related post----19........that should tell everyone all they need to know loool

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd bet on JJ. He's gonna fuck DC up. He didn't have any animosity or dislike towards OSP. Tough fight. He's gonna fight DC and as long as JJ's cardio is up to par, DC will get beat up.

exactly....thank you for not having your head stuck up your ass the rest of the lot....at least sometimes i come across some people that know what they saying and understand fighting...not programing i mean fighting..thank you

• Upvote 1

E maybe you should give fair odds like your 1M for the other person's 400K

yeah but you cant bet 1M in the bookies.....im puting 1M on my man against 1M if someone wants to take it the offer will be here(if you so sure it will be easy $$ init?), if not(maybe better,lose 1M stings)i will just make you look like the fool you are in a brand new thread regarding this fight.....i will kinda expose your mma knowledge to the point where you will never ever give another fight prediction on this site :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you think Jones can actually win you are more of a casual fan than the rest of the people. DC fights on the regular, Jones has not fought in ages realistically who do you think is going to win this fight?

if fighting on the regular is only fighting 5 times in two years. I'm not a casual fan, Bones is getting the title he never lost back.

• Upvote 2

if fighting on the regular is only fighting 5 times in two years. I'm not a casual fan, Bones is getting the title he never lost back.

Jones DID lose the title. He didn't lose it in the cage, but he lost it due to cocaine, dick pills, hit & run, parole violation, and generally being a complete idiot.

Having said that, I do believe Jones is the greatest talent the sport has ever seen.

Having said that, I'd say that the odds are better than 50/50 that either this fight doesn't happen or Jones gets stripped within 10 days after the fight due to some violation.

• Upvote 1

Jones DID lose the title. He didn't lose it in the cage, but he lost it due to cocaine, dick pills, hit & run, parole violation, and generally being a complete idiot.

Having said that, I do believe Jones is the greatest talent the sport has ever seen.

Having said that, I'd say that the odds are better than 50/50 that either this fight doesn't happen or Jones gets stripped within 10 days after the fight due to some violation.

He didn't lose it, he was stripped. Just like Conor never lost the Featherweight title, he was stripped and de Randamie never lost the Women's Featherweight. To be the man, you got to beat the man. How do you be the man if UFC strips the man and gives you a title shot?

• Upvote 1

exactly....thank you for not having your head stuck up your ass the rest of the lot....at least sometimes i come across some people that know what they saying and understand fighting...not programing i mean fighting..thank you

"ring rust" is a very real thing though. it don't impact everybody the same, every single time, but it's very real. and JJ did have some rust in his bones going into that OSP fight.

granted, should shake most of the 'fighting' cobwebs out in training camp. personally, I don't think JJ is the most mentally strong character in the sport. I think he's haunted by the nightmares of "if I lose what will they say next" stuff. I still think he's gonna beat up DC and haven't seen anything from DC to make me feel any different.

• Upvote 2