FIRST EVENT

1. Go to Forum account options and put in your manager ID so people can see who you are. That way people (who are always too lazy to search) can go to your profile and check out your org. With a profile to look at, more people will take an interest. Also, someone might feel generous (assuming you are a noob) and send you some help to get started.

2. If you are going to try to promote an event in the forum, try to get a poster made. A well designed poster says more about the identity of your org than words can. There are many managers who design posters for cash, or you can do it yourself if you have the ability. None of this kind of promotion will actually affect the event attendance in the game mechanics though - All it does is make players aware that you exist.

3. This kind of promotion isn't really the key to success though (usually, the only events promoted in the forums are special tournaments) . The main thing is to look after your managers well at the org. Don't go mad and over-pay fighters: it isn't necessary. Just give managers regular fair fights, and always answer mails etc. If you get managers who don't accept fights and complain, dont give in to them, you are better off without them.

4. The amount you set for advertising an event in the event settings page DOES affect the attendance. Look at Tycoon Tools event helper, it can help get an idea of how much to spend.. http://www.tycoontoo...m/calculate.php

Good luck.

PS: I just searched your org out and it looks ok, but you need more fighters signed. A better forum post would have been one introducing your org, saying what your plans are to make it a great org to fight at (specializing in lighter weights?), and asking people to sign a fighter up and give you a try. I'll send you a little cash. Try to sign 30 or 40 fighters in one or two divisions. Don't go mad with pay offers, just keep sending them out to every fighter of the right ability level that you can find out of contract.

• Upvote 6

1. Go to Forum account options and put in your manager ID so people can see who you are. That way people (who are always too lazy to search) can go to your profile and check out your org. With a profile to look at, more people will take an interest. Also, someone might feel generous (assuming you are a noob) and send you some help to get started.

2. If you are going to try to promote an event in the forum, try to get a poster made. A well designed poster says more about the identity of your org than words can. There are many managers who design posters for cash, or you can do it yourself if you have the ability. None of this kind of promotion will actually affect the event attendance in the game mechanics though - All it does is make players aware that you exist.

3. This kind of promotion isn't really the key to success though (usually, the only events promoted in the forums are special tournaments) . The main thing is to look after your managers well at the org. Don't go mad and over-pay fighters: it isn't necessary. Just give managers regular fair fights, and always answer mails etc. If you get managers who don't accept fights and complain, dont give in to them, you are better off without them.

4. The amount you set for advertising an event in the event settings page DOES affect the attendance. Look at Tycoon Tools event helper, it can help get an idea of how much to spend.. http://www.tycoontoo...m/calculate.php

Good luck.

PS: I just searched your org out and it looks ok, but you need more fighters signed. A better forum post would have been one introducing your org, saying what your plans are to make it a great org to fight at (specializing in lighter weights?), and asking people to sign a fighter up and give you a try. I'll send you a little cash. Try to sign 30 or 40 fighters in one or two divisions. Don't go mad with pay offers, just keep sending them out to every fighter of the right ability level that you can find out of contract.

Listen to Timmy, he's the man! :notworthy:
  • Upvote 1

Good luck.

Very nice!

• Upvote 1

Timmy's advice is sound. Further incentive to do number 2 on that list especially, and a little clarification, as I recall, event posters will also give that particular event a small boost in rating to boot.

Timmy's advice is sound. Further incentive to do number 2 on that list especially, and a little clarification, as I recall, event posters will also give that particular event a small boost in rating to boot.

That is correct i tend to useca photo of my pc as i havnt really bothered with posters