Helpful Scripts (Tamper/Greasemonkey)

listerman

I think the only one I ever used was the event one but I don’t own an org anymore, so I don’t use it. Couldn’t ever figure out how skill snapshot worked.

I think SpizzEnergi built (or contributed) to that script, and the script requires a javascript file that is no where to be found. If he would provide that script, I could get it working again, but there's no way I'm building that from scratch.

Is that a person or a company, I dont think I recognize it

Added 2 new scripts, nothing game changer, but could be helpful for some managers. Helps me, so I figured I'd share them.

MMA Tycoon Show Weekday on fight offers

This one simple adds the weekday that goes with the date of the Fight Offers page. I always had to open a calendar to see what day of the week the fights were happening, not anymore!

MMA Tycoon Org Fighter List Plus IDs

This script will add fighter IDs next to their names in the Fighter List + page (for org owners). Helpful when you have multiple skill level fighters in your org and that you want the matchmaking to be as close ID as possible. Just a visual reference really.

• Upvote 3

Updated both scripts. Let me know if they still don't work. If they don't, let me know what browser and version you're using, will help me pin point the issue.

The Show ID one still isn't working. the other one was working before as it turns out, but the Show IDs script keeps saying: "jQuery is not defined" when you look at the error sign thingy.

Don't know if that helps or not. I am using Firefox 64.0.3. I run Tampermonkey because for whatever reason Greasemonkey was not working.

The Show ID one still isn't working. the other one was working before as it turns out, but the Show IDs script keeps saying: "jQuery is not defined" when you look at the error sign thingy.

Don't know if that helps or not. I am using Firefox 64.0.3. I run Tampermonkey because for whatever reason Greasemonkey was not working.

Somehow my updates did not work.

Can you try this one: https://pastebin.com/n75WKC7L

If that one doesn't work, you can try this: https://pastebin.com/G9cQJD20

Other than that, I don't know.

firefox...have grease monkey and tamper monkey installed.

I used to use Greasemonkey, but it doesn't seem to work on Firefox anymore (which is weird since it was designed specifically for Firefox, while Tampermonkey was designed for Chrome). Go down to the section titled raw and highlight the entire text and then Copy it. After that you need to open Tampermonkey and either click the Create New User Script or open the Dashboard and click the tab with the + sign on it. Highlight the existing text there and paste the script in there. then click File and save script. You can also keep a backup on your local disk by clicking Save to disk.

I used to use Greasemonkey, but it doesn't seem to work on Firefox anymore (which is weird since it was designed specifically for Firefox, while Tampermonkey was designed for Chrome). Go down to the section titled raw and highlight the entire text and then Copy it. After that you need to open Tampermonkey and either click the Create New User Script or open the Dashboard and click the tab with the + sign on it. Highlight the existing text there and paste the script in there. then click File and save script. You can also keep a backup on your local disk by clicking Save to disk.

Awesome thanks for the assist...It didn't work when I just clicked the + tab...But, when I went into the create new script, that worked...so good to go. Now I might be more willing to sign a larger variety of ID's since it will be drastically simpler to match guys up.

Awesome thanks for the assist...It didn't work when I just clicked the + tab...But, when I went into the create new script, that worked...so good to go. Now I might be more willing to sign a larger variety of ID's since it will be drastically simpler to match guys up.

Glad it works now, especially that the script was mainly built from your request :P

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Glad it works now, especially that the script was mainly built from your request :P

Enjoy!

Appreciate that! I'm sure it can come in handy for other managers of orgs who really pay attention to the match ups they give. Its already made it easier for me to search through my roster finding a fight for another manager who requested a fight at the earliest slot I had.

Appreciate that! I'm sure it can come in handy for other managers of orgs who really pay attention to the match ups they give. Its already made it easier for me to search through my roster finding a fight for another manager who requested a fight at the earliest slot I had.

I use most of these scripts, but Listerman added this one I was tickled to death about it. Makes things so much easier then having to open the two profiles pages and so on. I still have to open one to make sure they haven't fought recently or whatever or that they don't have the same manager, but it still saves a ton of work. I also LOVE the one that highlights the page showing what fight offers are pending, which are accepted and also highlights the inactive fighters. Yellow for 15 days plus and red for 30 days plus. I can see in a mere glance what is going on in the org, who needs fights who needs cut, and who is likely to not come back also. Probably one of the best scripts yet.

• 3 weeks later...