SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

Mzuz.gif

Chris Karter dancing with Mary Jane

Amsterdam, Netherlands - SFL Headquarters

"Karter, we really need to get going." Hei Long King waits at the office door tapping his foot as Chris Karter slouches on the couch with his mind in the clouds, "All you've done since you got to Amsterdam is smoke weed and eat magic mushrooms. We have an organization to run."

"It opens the doors, man." Karter nibbles on a chocolate edible before offering SFL's only official Writer a piece, "Want some?"
"No thank you, it's a long flight and we still have a lot of work to do." Hei Long replies, ever responsible.
Karter holds up a perfectly rolled joint, "Smoke this weed with me."
Hei Long politely refuses.
Karter looks offended, "Let's get fucked up."
"We really should be going, our flight leaves in three hours." Hei Long informs him.
"We're gonna get fucked up, and then we go." Karter insist.
Hei Long looks skeptical and thinks deeply before replying, "I low key like to party."
Four hours later...
8n4IRJe.png
Hei Long King is captured partying a little too hard, photo courtesy of Private Mod TJ Mitchell
Karter wakes up on the couch still discombobulated from the festivities. The room around him covered in fog. He looks to his right and sees Hei Long sitting there with a smile on his face.
Karter nudges Hei Long and breaks the silence, "Dude, we missed the flight."
"Impossible, the 2019 Manager of the Year is never late..." Hei Long checks the time and is shocked to see the event starts in 10 minutes. "How could this happen?"
Karter declares the obvious, "I think we partied too hard."
DUE TO EXCESSIVE PARTYING THERE WAS NO PREVIEW FOR SFL 2
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1595020898SFL2.jpg
  • Upvote 4

Lomax has already accepted the fight and already has his first press conference lined up.

Time to put your little Diva princess fight picking , cherry sucking, can crushing, olive licking, pizza making - beeeitch to sleep.

You might wanna look again as it looks like you was the one fighting bums then got your ass handed to you when you stepped up.

Lomax will be your new Heydrich after Hopkins beats him

• Upvote 1

SFL NEWS, INTERVIEWS, & RUMORS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15961789433064.jpg

Alexei Babinski posing after his victory over Bleeding Spanner

The Heavyweight rematch of century is officially booked: Alexei Babinski takes on rival Blake Bleeding Spanner in the 209 Arena in Amsterdam at SFL 07. The first fight ended in controversy. Babinski came out and busted Spanner up before getting waylaid by a head kick that sent him to the canvas.

"I've been hit harder." Babinski growls when he is asked about the head kick that floored him in the 1st round, before showing off his collection of Heavyweight championships.

A lesser fighter wouldn't of been able to gather his bearings but that is exactly what the man that calls himself the "Brick Shithouse" did. The two fighters continued to engage in a tactical battle all the way until the opening of the 3rd round when Babinksi landed a big shot and started taunting his opponent.

"He said "You're gonna get knocked out" haha." Spanner recalls with a laugh. "Not even close. The ref saved you, not me."

Although Spanner had his wits about him the doctor inevitably stopped the fight despite his corners protest. In the docs defense Spanner was bleeding more than Miss Miracle during her menstrual cycle. SFL brass has assured the public that these two fighters will be given the luxury of taking each others heads off without medical intervention.

Babinski's camp have proposed a one million dollar wager against Spanner's camp; Spanner's camp has yet to comment or reply. Considering the signing bonuses these two fighters received to be here, they both could afford it. SFL brass claims there is a 10% hosting fee from the winner in the contract, somewhere in the fine print on page 419.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b9.jpg

SFL Welterweight contender Derek "Hammerhead" Erwin (9-2)

At SFL 2 welterweight contender Derek "Hammerhead" Erwin (9-2, 2-0 SFL) grinds his way to a decisive victory over Robert Munsen (3-2, 0-1 SFL). Munsen couldn't stop the more experienced Erwin from pushing him up against the cage and out working him for 3 rounds enroute to a unanimous decision on all the judges scorecards.

Undefeated since joining Randall's Top Team, "Hammerhead" extends his winning streak and he continues to climb the divisional totem pole. His next opponent is Tobi "Terror" Terrorelli (9-4, 0-0 SFL). We've heard whispers out of Erwin's camp promising a knockout in his 3rd fight with the promotion.

1Xg6.gif

The legend of Manneboozen grows after SFL 02

"Manneboozen" is trending on social media after Convicted Inc manager and Norwegian sex symbol Mannetosen was clearly sloshed cage-side during his fighters' (Zaid Al Balushi and Bobby Brawler) fights at SFL 02. Both of his fighters managed to win unanimous decisions despite the insufferable and incoherent shouting from their manager throughout the entire match.

"He was drunk as a skunk." claimed an anonymous source.

Mannetosen didn't decline these claims and when a reporter asked why he reeked of booze he promptly explained to her, "Because I've been drinking bitch."

SFL 03 | Uprising

Tokyo 8.17.20

Main Event

Litill Bjornsson vs Serhey Rishkinov

Co-Main Event

Reginald Budgiehandler vs Anthony Cirelli

Pics-Art-07-30-09-53-32.png

Pics-Art-07-30-09-20-33.jpg

WORLD TITLE UNIFICATION ON THE HORIZON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2018120903002920131206230254BEEF.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190719020246K8HbNKi_d.jpg

A 340K world championship has been booked to unify the titles in one of the most highly anticipated dream fights imaginable when we see the first RFC champion take on the Underground champion at SFL 04.

SFL World Featherweight Championship

Reijo Halli (RFC) vs Sakmongkol Sitsongrit (Underground)

ezgif-com-gif-maker-30.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker-29.gif

When the time is right you can place your bets at IMPULSE BETTING. Make sure you tip your bookie.

• Upvote 6

For SFL Fighters (or anyone else down with the bud) who don't have their own custom shirts, this laundry is currently available:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1596301799Weed%20Jesus%20Shirt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1596301865Weed%20Shorts.jpg

Larry's Laundromat 26

I keep 15% off the top.

• Upvote 2

Lomax has already accepted the fight and already has his first press conference lined up.

Time to put your little Diva princess fight picking , cherry sucking, can crushing, olive licking, pizza making - beeeitch to sleep.

Wheres this big conference at? looks like youve dropped your balls if im honest

Crassus staggers out of The Saggy Titty Bar he has bought in the Dam - he had thought hed bought the Yab Yum.

Reporters flock round the charismatic Convicted legend who can trace his lineage back to 35bc -

Hopkins actually has a loss - the drawn fight he lost.

His manager is also as big a pussy as Camara.

His 145lb Cole Reynolds has ignored a super fight with Bobo Nielsen like coward.

Didnt realise what a prick Giuseppe Folio was until the last few days.

Absolute grade A bell end.

Ok - need to find myself some over age hookers to work in my new club.

Crassus holds the title Head Honcho in the SFL - though his relationship with Karter is rumoured to be strained as result of having his stationary budget halved.

• Upvote 3

Crassus staggers out of The Saggy Titty Bar he has bought in the Dam - he had thought hed bought the Yab Yum.

Reporters flock round the charismatic Convicted legend who can trace his lineage back to 35bc -

Hopkins actually has a loss - the drawn fight he lost.

His manager is also as big a pussy as Camara.

His 145lb Cole Reynolds has ignored a super fight with Bobo Nielsen like coward.

Didnt realise what a prick Giuseppe Folio was until the last few days.

Absolute grade A bell end.

Ok - need to find myself some over age hookers to work in my new club.

Crassus holds the title Head Honcho in the SFL - though his relationship with Karter is rumoured to be strained as result of having his stationary budget halved.

20200811_083116.jpgimages_1.jpeg

*THE actual SFL Head Hancho ^

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mac recently went missing for an extended period of time. There were speculations about everything from him doing a Paddy to unusually long sessions in the gimp suit with Alex K. Btw, there is a perfectly good explanation for that last thing, it's just next level flexibility training being practiced over at the Punch Out gym.

The truth turned out to be none of them. He had simple gone to meet Karter for discussing some fighter deals. Mac admitted to being a bit careless:

"Yes, people did try to warn me. Told me to wear a mask and if you shake his hand don't touch your face afterwards. I thought it was about that covid thing and I ain't scared of that. Was I wrong on that.. covid is nothing against the substances in the SFL office, you need a hazmat suit to go in there. If that place ever caught fire the whole city would go full Woodstock.. peace, love and no one would want to fight again.. horrible thought".

Fortunately Mac recovered his senses before signing away his whole roster. Bad news is he already signed away Kowalski and Bjornsson. Good news is they are guaranteed to take it with a smile once he brings them some of the Amsterdam stuff to take the edge off the news. Well, actually Kowalski is just constantly smiling anyway and happy to be anywhere that doesn't smell like farts, which is certainly not the signature odour of SFL.

In any case order is once again more or less restored at the Punch Out gym after a slump in training & fight performance during Macs absence.

1573848238gymlogo.jpg

• Upvote 8

Colin Kapaernick talked to SFL reporter Keith Smith ahead of his World Title Eliminator with Aaron Lund this weekend:

“Yeh the Lund fight, his rank sucks, his camp is poor, but he’s got some quality so I’m expecting him to bring it. I’ve talked to Chris and he knows I won’t fight Edison but if Pete parrot beats him then sure I’d take Pete and the belt.

Yeh for the SFL for me to be champ and become an MMA ambassador is important to Chris, so after I’ve beat Lund I’ll lose weight in case I need to drop to 170 and lead the SFL from that division.

Style wise yeh well I think most guys describe me as Chris Steve with chin heart and a world class manager.

On the Edison vs Parrot fight:

Yeh man great fight tough for both guys , Parrot is a tough guy well trained too, he’s probably favourite but with Edison, yeh don’t sleep on that guy.

On the Lomax vs Hopkins:

Hopkins will be favourite he’s undefeated but he’s been protected and Vincent has 2 bad ko losses to Tany but Vincent is a warrior and yeh we’re hoping he finds a way to get the job done.

On Chris Karter:

I love the guy , haha when he’s not fucked man, but he’s been like a father to me. It can be tough Karter feeds Marcus this string of over the hill hookers to control his bipolar disorder so Chris steps in and offers advice to the guys- though it’s usually to do with weed.

On the future:

I’d like Chris to bring Chris Steve in so I can torture him in the clinch, that’s be fun.

On the SFL:

This is already the most stacked org on the planet it’ll be number one before the end of the year.

• Upvote 4

Colin Kapaernick talked to SFL reporter Keith Smith ahead of his World Title Eliminator with Aaron Lund this weekend:

“Yeh the Lund fight, his rank sucks, his camp is poor, but he’s got some quality so I’m expecting him to bring it. I’ve talked to Chris and he knows I won’t fight Edison but if Pete parrot beats him then sure I’d take Pete and the belt.

Yeh for the SFL for me to be champ and become an MMA ambassador is important to Chris, so after I’ve beat Lund I’ll lose weight in case I need to drop to 170 and lead the SFL from that division.

Style wise yeh well I think most guys describe me as Chris Steve with chin heart and a world class manager.

On the Edison vs Parrot fight:

Yeh man great fight tough for both guys , Parrot is a tough guy well trained too, he’s probably favourite but with Edison, yeh don’t sleep on that guy.

On the Lomax vs Hopkins:

Hopkins will be favourite he’s undefeated but he’s been protected and Vincent has 2 bad ko losses to Tany but Vincent is a warrior and yeh we’re hoping he finds a way to get the job done.

On Chris Karter:

I love the guy , haha when he’s not fucked man, but he’s been like a father to me. It can be tough Karter feeds Marcus this string of over the hill hookers to control his bipolar disorder so Chris steps in and offers advice to the guys- though it’s usually to do with weed.

On the future:

I’d like Chris to bring Chris Steve in so I can torture him in the clinch, that’s be fun.

On the SFL:

This is already the most stacked org on the planet it’ll be number one before the end of the year.

Protected because nobody wanted to fight him lol. Pretty sure its not too hard to look back and see me calling out all the top 205ers months ago.

Your excuse of Hopkins not being loyal enough was epic tho

Also me being a prick for not messaging you for 2 days regarding Reynolds is also laughable

As you were

STONER FIGHT LEAGUE 03 – UPRISING
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596313836sfl03.jpg

Xavier: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Stoner Fight League! I’m Esiah Xavier and it’s my pleasure to not only introduce a preview of SFL 03 – Uprising, but it’s also my distinct pleasure to introduce the man who really needs no introduction, Furious Styles!

Styles: Ya’ damn right, X! No introduction is needed because everyone here knows my work in RFC and, most recently, ICS!

Xavier: You mean, our work, right? We’re a broadcast team.

Styles: We’re a team, no doubt, but we all know that I’m the one who pulls in more attention because I tell it like it is and if people get pissed about that, oh well! That’s too damned bad because I’m gonna break it down to molecules. You’re much more politically correct than I am, X, and hey, that’s your prerogative. Me, I’m going to do what I do, and I guarantee you I’ll fight right in around these parts! The Stoner Fight League is much more liberal and lenient than our previous employers so I’m goin’ all in!

Xavier: As long as no HR investigations or criminal investigations are launched because of you, then it’s all good! I rather enjoy and appreciate this job and I’d like to keep it!

Styles: Hey, we haven’t been fired from any of our jobs yet so stop whinin’!

Xavier: I’m not whining! I’m just expressing the fact that I like this job and would much rather prefer I keep it.

Styles: Yeah, yeah. Just get down to business!

Xavier: Very well. Per the guidance of Mr. Chris Karter, rather than providing a breakdown of all ten fights, Styles and I will only focus on the Top 5 fights for this evening. No disrespect to the other combatants whatsoever. Merely, Mr. Karter is aware that Styles and I tend to be loquacious together and wants us to be more concise. Thus, we shall do so. We kick off the Top 5 action with Giuseppe Turturro and Twisty Kneereaper!

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION: GIUSEPPE TURTURRO (10-5; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)
VERSUS
TWISTY KNEEREAPER (9-6; CURRENT STREAK: 2 LOSSES)

Xavier: The 25-year-old Convicted Inc. representative from Sicilia, Italy, steps into battle having recently lost to Pate Parret by TKO early in the third round at UnderGround FC 136. Prior to that loss, he had won two fights in a row. We’ll see what he can do under new management in his first fight here in SFL. With championship experience, along with solid boxing, respectable Muay Thai, outstanding wrestling and a black belt, Turturro’s goal is to get this fight on the ground as soon as possible and keep it there because he has the advantage there, plain and simple! He’s taller and much heavier, so in the standup, expect him to use that reach and weight to try and tag Kneereaper with power strikes from counterattacks to soften him up before the takedown attempts come into play. If Turturro gets this fight horizontal without taking too much damage in the standup, he’ll secure the win by tapout!

Styles: The 26-year-old Englander from Brockenhurst represents The Stepdads in this fight, and although he has the distinct advantage in the standup with his very good boxing, excellent Muay Thai, solid wrestling and a brown belt, Kneereaper doesn’t look like a fighter who’s energized for a fight! When I saw him in the locker room, he looked fatigued and I could see on the faces of his training team that they’re very concerned about his ability to fight tonight. That’s never a good sign no matter how skilled a warrior is! A 2-fight losing streak plus not having championship experience puts him behind the 8-ball as it is, but to be tired on top of that? He has basically signed his own demise and his ass is going to have to pay the price for that! The only way Kneereaper wins this fight is if he comes out very aggressive and lands the one shot he needs to make Turturro go to sleep against his will! However, I don’t see that happening. Turturro wins this by tapout!
PREDICTIONS: Styles – Turturro by Submission; Xavier – Turturro by Submission

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION: COLIN KAEPERNICK (12-3; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)
VERSUS
AARON LUND (7-3; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)

Styles: The polarizing and controversial Kaepernick steps into battle representing Convicted Inc. The 26-year-old warrior from Montreal, Canada, has a major championship experience advantage over Lund and you better believe he’ll lean on that experience if he finds himself in trouble during any point in time of this fight! Prior to losing by knockout to Pedro Fuentes early in the second round at UnderGround FC 105, he had won five fights in a row, four of which came in the first round! He was locked and loaded so he obviously wants to return to that form tonight in his first battle in SFL. He has solid boxing and Muay Thai, good wrestling and a blue belt, and he’s a bit shorter than Lund so look for him to counterattack with power strikes, especially with punches, and he’ll land the one clean punch he needs to knock Lund out here tonight!

Xavier: The 24-year-old New Yorker represents Syndicate tonight as they make their first showing this evening. With a slight height advantage, look for Lund to stay on the outside and counterattack the expected aggression from Kaepernick. If Lund finds himself in trouble, he could take the chance of locking Kaepernick into a clinch until he regains his senses. Naturally, Lund will look to cause some damage and score vital points in the clinch if that’s what occurs, but I think he’d rather be outside of Kaepernick’s reach as much as possible in this fight! Lund has shown himself to be a battle of attrition guy so don’t expect him to try and overwhelm Kaepernick with power strikes. Rather, look for Lund to have a high level of aggression while counterattacking and scoring points with speed and accuracy. Keeping his head moving while relying on his respectable boxing, very good Muay Thai, excellent wrestling and blue belt will be the keys to him winning this fight by unanimous decision tonight!
PREDICTIONS: Xavier – Lund by Unanimous Decision; Styles – Kaepernick by KO

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION: “MASTER” KOBAYASHI JIN (12-4; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)
VERSUS
GABRIEL “TARANTULA” TORRES (13-4; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)

Xavier: YABAI is on the board tonight as the 25-year-old warrior from Akita, Japan, steps into battle, and he brings his nasty disposition with him. Since this will be his first fight here in SFL, he undoubtedly wants to make an impression, and if he can capitalize on the form that allowed him to become a champion in the UnderGround organization, then he’ll be good to go! He enjoys making his opponents lament in pain as they tapout to his submission holds so look for him to try and make this a grappling battle, although, technically, Torres may be slightly better than Jin in that regard. If that’s the case, then Jin is going to have to rely on his intelligence because Torres is also a champion. Since Torres has shown a propensity for making opponents tap, Jin could uncharacteristically try and land power strikes in the standup using counterattacks to keep Jin off balance long enough for Jin to score the takedown as opposed to being on his back from a takedown from Jin! Relying on his solid boxing, very good Muay Thai, reliable wrestling and a black belt, Jin wins this battle by submission!

Styles: The 24-year-old Peruvian from Arequipa steps into battle with his very unique dreadlocks as well as excellent submission skills and championship experience, as you said, Xavier. Torres is shorter and heavier than Jin and that could pose a unique difficulty for Jin tonight because, obviously, Torres is very comfortable in the grappling aspect of battle, and if he can pin Jin with his extra weight, he’ll be able to wear Jin down and set him up for various submission holds, especially since it’ll be easier for Torres to manipulate Jin’s joints due to him being taller. Torres will definitely feel very comfortable in the standup portion of this fight as well with his very good boxing, solid Muay Thai, great wrestling and black belt. He’s going to have to be wary of Jin’s kicks in this fight tonight but utilizing excellent footwork and head movement will keep Torres out of trouble and put him in position to test Jin’s chin before securing the takedown he wants to control the space and pace of battle on the ground before locking in the submission for the win!
PREDICTIONS: Styles – Torres by Submission; Xavier – Jin by Submission

Pics-Art-07-30-09-20-33.jpg

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION: “THE SANDMAN” REGINALD BUDGIEHANDLER (14-4; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)
VERSUS
ANTHONY CIRELLI (11-4; CURRENT STREAK: NONE)

Styles: Budgiehandler, the 25-year-old from Walsall, England, is another representative of Convicted Inc. tonight, and he steps into battle with Golden Gloves boxing, very good Muay Thai, solid wrestling and a brown belt. He’s slightly shorter than Cirelli but I don’t think that’s going to deter him one bit from his standard approach of aggression and pressure! “Sandman” has a definitive championship experience advantage in this fight, X, because dude won a title early in his career and he defended the title numerous times. He had won six fights in a row while being a champion in UnderGround FC until he lost by knockout to Sakmongkol Sitsongrit at UnderGro9und FC 105 in the first round. He had a 2-fight losing streak before it was snapped by Eero Jukola, so he wants to begin a new winning streak here tonight in his first appearance in SFL! Knowing how to win under the bright lights and pressure of being a champion will be the difference maker tonight as “Sandman” wins this battle by making Cirelli tapout!

Xavier: The Keyboard Warriors make their presence felt for the first time tonight as the 25-year-old fighter from Woodbridge, Canada steps into battle. Golden Gloves boxing, excellent Muay Thai, very good wrestling and a brown belt are what he brings to this fight, and although, as you said, Styles, the championship experience edge leans heavily in Budgiehandler’s favor, Cirelli has shown time and again he has the power and aggression to finish an opponent early in any fight! He was on a 4-fight winning streak before losing to Azacca Trounvuche by unanimous decision at RFC Live in Sydney 4, so he’s looking to get back into that winning groove for his first fight here in SFL. Though his championship experience isn’t nearly as extensive, he’s still a former champion and has the know how of dealing with difficult situations. He’ll definitely want to use his height advantage to its fullest in this fight, especially when “Sandman” attempts to get inside of his defenses and puts himself right in Cirelli’s kicking range! Cirelli wins this tough battle by knockout!
PREDICTIONS: Xavier – Cirelli by KO; Styles – Budgiehandler by Submission

Pics-Art-07-30-09-53-32.png

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION: LITILL “MINI MOUNTAIN” BJORNSSON (35-3; CURRENT STREAK: 2 FIGHTS)

VERSUS
“BEAST FROM THE EAST” SERHEY RISHKINOV (16-4; CURRENT STREAK: 5 FIGHTS)

Xavier: Both of these men make their SFL debut, and what a debut this will be for the both of them! The enigmatic and very high-achieving Bjornsson continues his incredible run of defeating outstanding opponents who, technically, surpass him in skills. However, more than skills are needed for a warrior and this man exudes confidence, heart and passion! The 32-year-old from Reykjavik, Iceland, represents La Familia and we’re both very familiar with this man as we’ve commented on him previously and he also defeated a fighter I used to manage. Everyone knows about this man’s accomplishments but it’s absolutely incredible what he’s been able to achieve and he deserves the respect he receives. At one point in time, he won an overwhelming 22 fights in a row! That’s legendary, plain and simple! A submission specialist who can also win the battle of attrition, he’ll want to use his shorter and lighter frame to focus on fast counterstrikes, especially with his fists, because he absolutely doesn’t want to get into a kicking contest against Rishkinov! Solid boxing, decent Muay Thai, very good wrestling and a black belt will mix with his warrior spirit to bring home this victory by outwrestling Rishkinov before making him open up his defenses and sinking in the submission he needs for the win!

Styles: Rishkinov puts the LEGION OF DOOM in the spotlight in a big fight, especially since this will be his SFL debut as well. The 26-year-old Russian product from Moscow has looked sharp during his five-fight win streak, and he’s proven that, if need be, he can control the pace of a battle and grind it out for the unanimous decision victory, although he obviously wants to finish Bjornsson as soon as possible. In order for that to happen, he’s going to have to land punishing strikes in the standup to slow Bjornsson down, at least, if not stun and hurt him, setting him up for a takedown where a grappling battle could prove to be quite difficult for both of these warriors. I think Rishkinov needs to keep this fight vertical as much as possible and look to score vital points by kicking Bjornsson early and often. Not only will that force Bjornsson to be more aggressive in an effort to pull even on the judges’ scorecards but tagging Bjornsson’s legs repeatedly render him less effective and easier to hit. Rishkinov defeats the legendary Bjornsson by submission in a very tense and difficult fight!
PREDICTIONS: Styles – Rishkinov by Submission; Xavier – Bjornsson by Submission

Styles: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Our very first broadcast here in the SFL and we certainly hope you enjoyed the facts and insight we brought to you tonight to help you make decisions about who you think will win each fight, and for you betting types out there, best of luck!

Xavier: We thank you kindly, ladies and gentlemen, for joining us tonight and it’s a pleasure for the both of us to be here. We very much look forward to the fights and we’d be remiss if we didn’t thank Conquer for providing outstanding products! Check them out and make sure you hook up their colorful, well-designed and excellent variety of clothes! On behalf of Furious Styles, I’m Esiah Xavier, signing off. Take care, be well and we’ll see you at the fights!

• Upvote 6

14846842464832.png

Aint no mountain high enough ......

I was slow to get going tonight.i actually cut around 12lbs to basically become a 155lber as i knew he would have had a speed advantage . I didnt want to take him down too early where he had a lot of energy so i wanted to keep it standing. I thought i did okay my boxing is improving gradually.

At the end of the first round my corner told me i needed to increase the pace and see how long he could last and he lasted a long time. The mans a great. I want to thank him for coming up a weight division to fight me and it was a privilege to fight against him.

• Upvote 2

1596313836sfl03.jpg

Over 11,000 people attempted to practice safe social distancing protocols inside the Nippon Judokan arena in Tokyo during SFL 3. Karter and his entourage sit in a luxury suite looking down on the cage and its warriors as they battled throughout the night. If there wasn't a luxury suite, you better believe that Karter had one built with all that Chuck money he earned by saving Synchronicity. It was the SFL's 3rd consecutive event in the land of the rising sun, and it was the most successful.

nippon%20judokan.jpg

SFL 03 RESULTS
170 lbs - Serhey Rishkinov def. Litill Bjornsson via Decision (Unanimous) R3 05:00
155 lbs - Anthony Cirelli def. Reginald Budgiehandler via KO (Punch) R1 00:45
170 lbs - Kobayashi Jin def. Gabriel Torres Submission via (RNC) R1 02:54
185 lbs - Colin Kaepernick def. Aaron Lund via Decision (Unanimous) R3 05:00
170 lbs - Giuseppe Turturro def. Twisty Kneereaper via Submission (Armbar) R1 02:21
185 lbs - Jake Bird def. Silent Bob via Submission (Triangle) R1 02:39
205 lbs - Richard Brenner def. Tobias Orion via TKO (Strikes) R2 03:38
155 lbs - Tacitus Kilgore def. Ryland Rasmussen via TKO (Strikes) R1 04:17
185 lbs - Nick Tropper def. Walter Hartwell White via Submission (Kimura) R2 00:27
205 lbs - Rigo Duran def. Nick Barkley via Decision (Unanimous) R3 05:00

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT
Kobayashi Jin vs Gabriel Torres was a strong candidate for submission of the night after Jin reversed a transition and took Gabriel's back before locking in a rear naked choke. It was a beautiful display of Jiu-Jitsu from both combatants as the black belts battled it out from the moment the bell rang and remained aggressive once the fight hit the mat. Shout out to both fighters for wearing the proper gear on their way out to the cage.

KO OF THE NIGHT
Anthony Cirelli's 45 second KO in the Co-Main event of the evening over the former Underground featherweight champion was a no-brainer. The overhand right was heard on the other side of Japan as Budgiehandler timbered to the canvas unconscious. Cirelli celebrated with Team Alpha Midget coaches and Reginald announced he'd be returning to 145 following his loss. It's been reported Anthony Cirelli will be facing Israel Hands in a #1 contender fight for the SFL lightweight championship.

SUB OF THE NIGHT
Jake Bird's triangle choking previously undefeated Silent Bob in the first round ultimately walked away with the submission of the night award but it was a tough decision given all the highlight reel finishes on this card. The two exchanged on the feet briefly before Bird was able to lock Bob up and pull guard before securing a deep triangle choke that Bob couldn't escape. It's not easy escaping the guard of a black belt and Bob found out the hard way but he doesn't seem bothered by his loss.

SFL 03 POST FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE

1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%20

"Another successful event in the books. There's not enough of the night awards to go around. The main event between Rishkinov and Bjornsson was one of the better displays of grappling you can see, a chess match between two legitimate black belts. Masterful. The Japs love that stuff, two warriors rolling around, showing off their technique, establishing dominance on one another. They can't get enough of it. I was impressed with both fighters ground games, I knew they were legit. Rishkinov was swinging for the fences out there, I respect it, but my man needs to refine his striking. He's a mean fucker on the mat but link up with some Convicted Fight Club coaches, Orlando Diggs is teaching night classes."

14846842464832.png
"Underground champ, RFC champ, Island champ. It's world championship or bust. Don't waste time with another 3 rounder."

Silent Bob on his first round submission loss to Jake Bird.

13888750301420.jpg
"..................................."
Translation: "I'll be back and more silent than ever."

WILL UPDATE IN NEAR FUTURE, TEMPORARY REVIEW.
  • Upvote 3