Discarded 360k fighters

BobbMogg

Big Poppa, do you use firefox? Did you try the greasemonkey script?

I asked this question on a separate thread before, apparently you need a lap top to do this on which I haven't got, I've tried a different way to calculate learning speed, although you don't get an exact figure, it still gives a basic pointer towards learning speed, use an elite coach, first training class on a skill with one point, I created two new 360k fighters. After the training lesson both went from : -- (in red) to + (in green) I think they're both fairly quick learner's as fighters who I've had in the past who ended up being slow learners only went to (-) after their first lesson, I know this isn't exact, but this way has helped me somewhat.

I've still got to test them though so not sure if they're going to be good fighter's yet.. Lol. Hope this helps.

I asked this question on a separate thread before, apparently you need a lap top to do this on which I haven't got, I've tried a different way to calculate learning speed, although you don't get an exact figure, it still gives a basic pointer towards learning speed, use an elite coach, first training class on a skill with one point, I created two new 360k fighters. After the training lesson both went from : -- (in red) to + (in green) I think they're both fairly quick learner's as fighters who I've had in the past who ended up being slow learners only went to (-) after their first lesson, I know this isn't exact, but this way has helped me somewhat.

I've still got to test them though so not sure if they're going to be good fighter's yet.. Lol. Hope this helps.

useless -- to + cand be good or can be bad.

It can be around 5.x low, wich sucks. And I had a recent 6.9 and a 7.35 both went to Useless +, wich is really good.

So you cant really know for sure.

I used a desktop to test mine, not sure it NEEDS to be a laptop. I think you just cant do it on cell phones...

• Upvote 1

It is actually pretty easy.

Download firefox

Install firefox

Open Firefox

Google "Greasemonkey"

Install App

Click on the Monkey Icon, top right corner

unknown.png?width=501&height=282

Click on User New Script
unknown.png?width=1194&height=672

It will open a new tab.