How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

i come from GFC and the group of people that originated MMA SIM GAMES.

Yes...GFC that's right you heard...

Uh oh what up...Yes...

I also said...

THE PEOPLE WHO ORIGINATED SIM LEAGUES...

You know...

The NHB Sim...The UMS sim...people who been playing those for years...

Oh yeah. I also have a question. A serious one.

Why can't there be more fights. You know, the long wait and all for new fighters is quite long.

Booking a fight takes about 1-3 days, then the actual booked fight takes about another weeks wait. Any way in the possible future that more fights will be offered to please the impatient values of common men?

Oh yeah. I also have a question. A serious one.

Why can't there be more fights. You know, the long wait and all for new fighters is quite long.

Booking a fight takes about 1-3 days, then the actual booked fight takes about another weeks wait. Any way in the possible future that more fights will be offered to please the impatient values of common men?

Thanks for bringing things back towards sanity :)

Erm, basically this is the pace it's gunna be set at so not really I'm afraid. I've come to this from a number of sim games that operate at a similar pace to this, e.g. soccer games that have 1-2 games per week. Same for a cricket one and another war type sim that was also slow paced. It's just what I prefer personally.

I'll be adding lots more stuff to keep you busy in the future but nothing really to speed up the pace of the fights.

I really like this point as well. Being able to get 2 fights per week would be pretty kick ass MMATycoon man.

You can pretty much manage 2 per week even with just 3 guys. It takes about 5 days to recover about 70% energy (or something like that), so as long as your guy doesnt get injured then you can fight each guy on about a week rotation if you want to.