Wayback Wednesday

j666

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57648&page=1

The most dominant event of 2017. Creation tournaments reveal the ultimate manager vs manager skill. G Wad was a worty adversary but still not good enough to topple the king.

Remember that - good tourney. Very close. Glad to give you the opportunity to make our H2H a bit more even lol

It would be very difficult to find and post all of my creation tourney wins, but they are listed in the quote on my profile page.

The truth is, by the time of this tournament, the builds I had been using to dominate all but one or two of the tournaments I entered had pretty much become standard for everyone so it was always going to be more difficult.

Seems like there used to be some actual punishment back in the day, quoted from Mike:

So, now we’ve accepted there is basically no precedent at all, this is the punishment I have decided upon:

- Obviously the two multi accounts deleted. (51190 and 47180).
- 600 day VIP fine. This is a pretty much arbitrary number because he as 698 days left.
- £10m in game fine for the org. $5m payable now. $5m within 6 months.
N.B. current balance is £2.5m. Total all time event revenue-expense is around $46m.
- Org hype changed to 100.
- Anyone allowed to leave the org that wants to, until they accept their next fight. Not including fighters signed since the 25th.Time limit 15 days unless you have a fight booked after that already.
pm me if you want to leave with the fighter ID.

• Upvote 3

Seems like there used to be some actual punishment back in the day, quoted from Mike:

It was actually interpreted as a slap on the wrist at the time and much less than what Steel Penn received not too long before.

The money and VIP days were a minor inconvenience but Mentor could call on POWERFUL BACKERS to invest and GAMMA was back up to full hype and cranking out money in no time.

By far the greatest punishment was not anything Mike decreed, it was the hit to his reputation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1