Randolph "The Legend" Turpin vs Hamish Kersikov

Steel

Turpin vs Kersikov  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the war?

• Turpin - he the man!
    • Kersikov - the chinless ginger Jock

It's the clash millions of MMA fans have wanted to see for years, the clash will that encourage the dead and the dying to rise again to witness history in the making, the fight that will inspire strangers on the tube to talk to each other, the fight that can cause a cease fire in World Wars, it's time ladies and gentlemen for the fight of 2015!

On November 29, a legend of the Sport, the incredible Randolph Turpin will collide with Hamish Kersikov for a shot at the Syn World Title.

But, this fight goes much deeper than that. It is a clash of nations, a clash of lifestyles, a class of between social classes, ways of life, and sexual preferences.

Turpin 24-10 18KOs is English, he despises Scots, yanks, and frogs, but when it comes to Scots he really really hates them. Blessed with a solid chin and heavy hands he has the tools to destroy Hamish Kersikov 18-5 18KOs who despite heavy hands has shown a weak chin, with many surprised he is still fighting under the illustrious banner of his manager.

Behind the gladiators are two of the most famous managers in the world.

English, handsome, self made, and straight, Peel Steel is adored by millions. He represents the elite social classes, and oozes class and sophistication.

In stark contrast, the self styled GOAT Dean Sutherland, has risen from the depths of depravity. Now a gay icon amidst a homophobic sport, despite a brutal upbringing in Glasgow, a notoriously shabby Scottish city few care to visit, Sutherland has displayed freakish management skills and intellect rarely seen among short, hairy, ginger males.

Then you throw in the history between these two powerhouses of the sport, Peel Steel constantly flaunting his nationality at the unfortunate Sutherland who is deluded and proud of his Scottish roots - and you have fireworks!

On November 29, Peel Steel and Dean Sutherlands clash, as do Turpin and Kersikov.

All that is needed now is one thing.

Sutherland to man up for once and have Hamish Kersikov sign the fucking contract.

So sign Pussy!

• Upvote 7

You reading Dean, its time bro, Christmas will be your living hell once Randy knocks your boy out cold!

I did read and you summed it up really well for an over-glorified penny counter.

It is interesting to note that Bowdrie has humbled Turpin twice in the past, while in contrast I have defeated Bowdrie, twice, in the first round.

I can imagine that your Christmas will consist of a heavy drinking session, alone, in an upper class bar while mumbling about how some leftie jock stole your tycoon dignity.

• Upvote 3

Bowdrie told me to tell Dinoo "Fuck you."

A loss is a loss but that first round bullshit is merely a matter of my slider settings. The Kersikov loss was an early fluke in Bowdrie's career. If Kersikov could pull his panties up and get past Turpin he might earn the opportunity to find that out against Chick Bowdrie, the number 4 ranked P4P current belt holder and 5 time Synchronicity title defender who, incidentally, effectively ended Barfot's 15-0 career and crushed his confidence. War Kersikov! Come getcha some :boxing:

It's a shit Kersikov. A chinless Kersikov, this chump ain't no Bowdrie he ain't no Ferreira.

I must say you are sort of correct there; Hamish is prolly the worst out of the trio of heavyweights i once had at my disposal. Leo Ferreira and Andrei Kersikov are clearly better fighters than poor ol' Hamish. The thing you are forgetting though is that even a shit Kersikov such as Hamish, is better than the best that you, Barn and the BHP can muster up on your best day.

In case Barnicle needs a little reminder of what happens when the Kersikov clan meets BHP, imma just leave this sitting right here.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=829743

Turpin "who da man, who da man? I'm da fucking man. I crushed that jock ginner like the fake Kersikov chump pussy glass chinned pale freckle faced overrated bitch, that I told the world he was. Dean Sutherland you fat arsed wheezing Booz ravaged over achieving Glaswegian cock muncher , where are you now boy?

Jeff, bring me Brick fucking Tires to Syn!"

• Upvote 1

Hard to protect the chin when the taller fighter goes head hunting, great gameplan and fuck all i could do about it.

Hamish is now off to the Bahamas to join Marko.

Also instead of picking on the retarded redheads of the family, grow a pair and call out the bigger brother. Rinky Spider is within your grasp, don't go picking on his little brother when you could be easily calling out him.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough, we will take Rinky Spider all day long.

Hamish was your Achilles I just took advantage.

I never tested Hamish soon enough to see his hiddens, so i was always a bit iffy with him, i had to send him to the big leagues to see what he could do but his lack of chin/height makes him susceptible to head hunters. Andrei has a decent chin and height on his side, so i suspect he would fair a little bit better than Hamish, I guess we might see that happen after Andrei finishes up the Olympics.