Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

SCF in Rio is looking for an active clothing or nutrition partner with similar hype. PM me ingame if interested. I want to develop the org for maximum user fun, and I'm trying to get a tournament together at the moment. Could finance limited edition first prize t-shirt and shorts or something perhaps? Anythingto deepen the experience really. If you have any ideas for anything you'd like to do, please let me know!

Illuminati Promotions in St Petersburg is looking to create a lasting partnership with a clothing or nutrition company that has a fighters-first attitude. Our org isn't in the biggest arenas as we cater to 130K+ ID fighters primarily, but we run a good number of events each month. I'm also willing to provide money to be used to sponsor my fighters, and to help newly established or even well founded companies with funding to help them reach their full potential.

If anyone is interested send an in-game PM to Mr. Kool Aid.

Thanks,

Nehi

Edit: How do I get a link to my manager profile to appear under my name on the left?

The GFC is looking for a longer partnership with a company to sell merchandise at GFC events. From now on all GFC events take place in St. Peterbsburgs big arenas. (12.300 seats, or 7708 seats)

Ticket prices will be made to sell as much tickets as possible to increase the merchandise income.

If some company owner is intersted in cooperation with GFC, just PM me in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Am seeking for a company that could make a personal clothes for all of my 4 fighters.

Deal:

You make design (some my suggestions)

and sell it in the shop

and

I become your customer and buy only your haute couture designs

Mail me in the game if u are interested

Krys Nowak (47907) - Manager