Rate the last movie you saw ...

Wow, how classy to continue the argument in a passive aggressive manner. I just looked it up, and I would be very careful before I called a COMEDY a "scintillating documentary."

Glad to see that freedom, peace, and tolerance is a joke to you.

Erick, please give me a link to explain. Have you ever heard of Ben Bernanke? The Federal Reserve is pretty much in charge of U.S. monetary policy Ben Bernanke is a huge Keynesian and he has been the Chairman of the federal reserve. He kept interest rates at rock bottom to maintain aggregate demand in the housing market. Then it crashed.

I am interested in how you say that Keynesian theory has not affected U.S. monetary policy.

Also, you said yourself that high credit and high buying power was an issue of free-market capitalism.

This is after you made the new thread, mind you.

Good god you're such a dunce.

I rewatched The Commitments recently. The Commitments rocks. Ayn Rand is basically Deco, now that I think about it.

Iron Man 3

8/10

the movie was great...it was hilarious, fair action sequences, and nice plot with a shocking ending too, but yet this has got a couple of set-backs.As a movie fan, I love to see the movie makers go towards giving the movie the highest reality...u know with the technology that we have right now.....

SPOILER ALERT ::::::::::::::::::::

but u know when Pepper potts get allen to the fire 200 feet, she should have been burnt completely. and of course I know she can regenerate now, but what about the clother she was wearing ? she was still wearing the same when she comes out of fire ;) and it was creepy ..they shouldn't show the skin, i mean they could have only covered the parts and showed at least making it even her clothes are burnt too ... otherwise it is just LAME ... RIGHT ?