Jake Lamotta its time you gave up what is mine!!!

Yes, now that I have dispatched the undisputed #1 P4P fighter and the undisputed Champion of the World!! and that chicken Charles Martel ran from our trilogy match to fight a less worthy opponent, it is time for Frank Rizzo Jr to add Syn gold around his waist. That means only one thing, its time that fake Champ Jake Lamotta mans up and meets me in the cage!! Here it is, Frank is already waiting on this phoney to accept his challenge or else show the world what a coward he truly is!! Time to stop hiding behind the counter takedown and fight like a real man!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w37.jpg
Frank "Razor" Rizzo Jr
vs
http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b16.jpg
"Counter Takedown Queen" Jake Lamotta

Balls in your court potter09!! If you are man enough. Skid Torres talked the talk but failed when asked to walk the walk, now its your turn!!

• Upvote 1

Another thread calling Jake out. Probably the same outcome. A L ON YOUR record

Fake champ. I've fought who ever put in front of me. I have already accepted the challenge just awaiting Syn to sort it out.

Your a wannabe LAMOTTA if your being truthful with yourself.

Let's make things interesting and put a wager on the line then.

Martel wants to do a three way...fight! Let's setup the first three person fight in tycoon history. Also counter takedowns are the worst, I hate em but understand why Jake uses them. I don't like it but I understand.

Oh and Louie ain't nobody running from that rubber match Martel wants to stay busy and you were off padding your record with a couple wins over Skid.