Advertising Spend and Attendance Correlation in Bigger Arenas

goodtymes31

In Pulse, I've recently made the move to a 42k arena for my events. In the past, I've used Tycoon Tools to help with advertising spend and to determine the number of free tickets. It was never spot on, but at least gave me an idea. It seems since I moved to the bigger arena, we are coming in way under the predicted ticket sales. Do I need to ramp up the advertising in a bigger arena? The ticket sales don't seem to be correlating to the higher event ratings.

In Pulse, I've recently made the move to a 42k arena for my events. In the past, I've used Tycoon Tools to help with advertising spend and to determine the number of free tickets. It was never spot on, but at least gave me an idea. It seems since I moved to the bigger arena, we are coming in way under the predicted ticket sales. Do I need to ramp up the advertising in a bigger arena? The ticket sales don't seem to be correlating to the higher event ratings.

there's a formula that GBK taught me that deals with the production and advertising but I've been out of the org aspect of the game for so long I forgot what it is. Free tickets are usually hit and miss.

Try spending 150% of decreasing returns (50k becomes 75k - 80k becomes 120k) and $3 per seat for production.....worked fine for me

• Upvote 3

Try spending 150% of decreasing returns (50k becomes 75k - 80k becomes 120k) and $3 per seat for production.....worked fine for me

yeah, I think that's what it was, 1.5 x decreasing returns, 3x arena size