http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

Sully's is proud to make the official announcement that we have partnered with the good people at Fallen Champions out of Hilo

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1475962336fc2_zps1ps0ig2x.JPG

To bring you The Junior Master of KT 3 - Third Strike! Most of you are familiar with my work on both Junior Grand Master of KT and Junior Grand Master of KT II. As the older generation of KT stars grow older and move on we need to find a new generation to take their place.

This tournament will be in the Welterweight (170) division so any young Welterweights who think they have what it takes? Sign up for our chance of glory.

Lots of young KT stars have come and gone and we have so far been unsuccessful in keeping our young strikers in the sport. There have been a few KT orgs come and go and Fallen Champions is the best place to make a name for yourself against fellow young strikers.

So what are you waiting for?? Do you have what it takes to lead KT to the next generation?

• Upvote 3

Rules of the tournament: (subject to change)

• Fighters must be 18 years old (creation date Sunday 6th November! DO NOT create a fighter before this!!)
  • Fights will take place in Fallen Champions so you must make it to Hilo for your fights!
  • Starting contracts will be 5 fights at $3000/$3000/$3000. Those fighters who are running low on cash please hit me up for a sponsorship! (Sully's Bar & Grill)
  • Fights will be 3x3 minute rounds with the Final 5x3 minute rounds.
  • Fights will be 10 point must system
  • Fighters will have 4 weeks to train after creation date, then it is 3 weeks between fights
  • First round will be either the 3rd of Dec at Junior Masters of KT 3 Round 1 with the following rounds 3 weeks between fights.
  • Fighters MUST make the 170 limit on fight day
  • Testing of fighters IS allowed. If you choose to sack your guy you can still replace him up until the start of the tournament, but note you will be at a disadvantage because your guy will be created later.
  • Knockout Tournament, so once you lose you are out of the tourney *
  • In the event of a draw, a panel will be chosen to choose a winner (with the loser getting a rematch down the line)
  • Fights MUST be accepted. This is a tournament! No reason to decline a fight in a tournament. Declining a fight will result in forfeit, resulting with an alternate replacing you.
  • While not compulsory, smack talk is encouraged! But remember this is meant to be FUN so talk smack, be arrogant. But keep it IN CHARACTER and don't make/take it personal.
  • Draw will be random, i will do so and post the video
  • (That's all i can think of at the moment but will add more if i feel the need to)

* Now while this is an elimination tournament, I encourage you all to stick around even if you lose in the first round. Who knows? With the right training you might be able to bounce back to avenge your loss! The aim of this tournament is to build a division! Who knows, with inactives you may even get a recall!!

Edited by jhinh
  • Upvote 3

PRIZES!

What we are all waiting for. Now compared to other tournaments, this isn't a big prize pool. Keep your eyes peeled here as there is sure to be more added as the tournament grows.

Junior Master of KT 3 - Third Strike!!!

1st Prize:

3 months VIP (Thanks to Sully's Bar & Grill)

$250k (Thanks to Mr J)

2nd Prize:

$100k (Thanks to Mr J)

3rd Prize:

$50k (Thanks to Sully's Bar & Grill)

Fastest (T)KO (excluding cuts) - $150k ($50k Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill, $100k thanks to stpierrecanada)

KO of the Tournament - $100k (Courtesy of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Best Head Kick - $50k (Thanks to Bjorn)

Bounty of Bjorn's Fighter - $100k (Thanks to Rico)

Heart of a Champion - $250k split between all those who gets rocked and comes back to win by KO (Thanks to Joe River)

Vicious Knee, (T)KO via knees - $50k (Thanks to Mr J)

Gone in a Flash, 5second (T)KO - $50k (Thanks to Mr J)

Balls of Steel, anyone who gets kicked in the nuts and still wins - $10k (Thanks to War Machine)

Empty Sack Award - $100k per low blow on CK's fighter (Thanks to Sonny Muchacho)

Edited by jhinh
  • Upvote 4

I dont think this will fill up before I am back. But I will not be online much for the next few days. I have a meeting at the corporate office today and tomorrow, then go in the hospital thursday morning to change out my pacemaker with a new one. They said I should only be in the hospital 24 hours. So if it fills up please dont go creating guys before saturday!

I will add a Heart of a Champion award. 50K to anyone that gets rocked in the fight and comes back to win by KO! I wont read all the fights so anyone claiming this make sure to message me!

• Upvote 3

For the Heart of a Champion award I planned on giving 250K so if we can keep track I will just split it among everyone that gets it at the end. It don't happen really often so 1 person could get all 250K or it could be split among several. If no one wins the award I will get with Joe to come up with another award.

I love a fighter that will not give up! Go get them KO's guys!

• Upvote 2