Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

To scared to put him at light heavy where he belongs?

I have to agree with this, the fighter is a lhw. He needs to fight other lhw's.

I agree with the general consensus that being the lighter fighter is an advantage in the game, although I'm not so sure it is as big a factor as other veteran managers believe. I think it's kind of cheesy to sign an under weight fighter to a division/tourney just to look for that speed advantage against heavier fighters. I've got two fighters signed to a division that they are underweight for and I have them both on weight gainers. I dont get any satisfaction in winning a fight where I have manipulated an advantage for my fighter that goes beyond skills, hiddens, and sliders.

I'd like to see org owners be a lot more conscious of making sure the fighters they sign fit within the weight parameters of their divisions. It's something I'm going to start looking at when I'm deciding where my fighters will sign from now on.

The 145 division of the tourney is stacked, really looking forward to following that bracket.

• Upvote 1

so Tito was supposed to get money becuz he joined and is non-evo?

About the non evo part - Sort of a way to ease the burden of orgs sending in their top guys. The org you rep gets 100k for each win you rack up in the tourney.

Leroy Brown is listed at HW but we offered him for SHW :)

Your post didnt say which division so just went with what majority of his matches had been. It's corrected now. :thumbup: