Update

Trump2020

So by accident Ovo and Mike started today talking in chat about two new skills that will be added in the game. Not much information was leaked but there is the conversation. Apparently the full information is in the The Groups secret forum corner. What you think these two new skills will be?

ovo-Today at 8:57 PM

@MMATycoon.com I really want to hear your opinion on takedowns already being OP after the last change, which i dare to say was totally unnecessary and don't you think that adding more TD/TDD skills would make it kinda impossible for a striker to block any takedowns?

ovo-Today at 9:00 PM

Also, I know you have been trying to look for balance between strikers and grapplers, but is this really the right way to do it? People claimed that instant escapes are OP, your answer was to make takedowns OP as well. I would like to remind you that not every striker has escapes, so that way you are just lowering his chances to block takedowns, without giving him any other advantage. Also, having both TDs and Escapes successful, wouldn't any Grappler vs Striker matchup be full of red and blue colored messages: Takedown, Escape, Takedown, Escape, Takedown, Escape?

MMATycoon.com-Today at 10:40 PM

@ovo - if a striker chooses not to have escapes that's their choice (problem). Strikers have had an advantage for (literally) years according to just about everyone who has ever complained about balance in the game. It's time for the grapplers to have a bit of a run. We'll see what happens. Either way, this is more realistic when compared to real life, which is always one of my main goals.

Timqwe-Today at 11:06 PM

But Mike, what do you expect of the guys that made that choice with the old meta in mind? All my strikers are tdd-dg builds, and lucky they are young and trainable, but what if they were older? And that still does not answer the question about constant td's followed by escapes that ovo had

MMATycoon.com-Today at 11:25 PM

There's a discussion group so that you guys can bring up these sort of things before programming is done. There's probably 2 weeks of solid programming done on adding this stuff now so it's not getting un-done. There will be a skills reassignment page when the two new skills are added. If you want your fighters to train up a particular skill then hopefully you have time to do that. I'm sure some people will feel x or y of their fighters needs ditching and that's up to the individual manager. If we have constant takedowns followed by escapes, we'll change it so that's not happening.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh, clinch sure needs an update, I lost two fights last week because clinch killed me..... so I'm all for it :yes: :toot: :toot: :thumbup:

Now regular takedown defence will not work in clinch? You will need to train up one more skill called clinch takedown defence? How that can benefit a striker where you will need to train up two takedown skills to protect yourself from a wrestler?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now regular takedown defence will not work in clinch? You will need to train up one more skill called clinch takedown defence? How that can benefit a striker where you will need to train up two takedown skills to protect yourself from a wrestler?

According to the info that you leaked--the intent is to not benefit the striker, so there is your answer.

• Upvote 2

According to the info that you leaked--the intent is to not benefit the striker, so there is your answer.

Where is this game going? We need regulat updates to help get new managers motivated keep old ones in the game but instead of that we get the most complicated shit we dont need. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0006.gif

• Upvote 2

Fix economy

Woman division

Second server

you can read what I adviced there

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59398&p=824476

and yes I forgot belt cabinet for KT belts

I don't believe women will ever happen. Unless Mike pulls a Dana White. From what I remember it would be way too much script to rewrite for the pronouns....Then you have to deal with if they identify as something different than the pronoun assigned :hehe:

• Upvote 1

I don't believe women will ever happen. Unless Mike pulls a Dana White. From what I remember it would be way too much script to rewrite for the pronouns....Then you have to deal with if they identify as something different than the pronoun assigned :hehe:

To much to code? He would just need to add another division with different avatars thats it.

Well I did read what you said well maybe that would put some time to edit the text in all fights and so but come on probably less than coding 2 weeks skills we dont really need.

• Upvote 1