50k | 50k | 50k
If they get declined for any reason, just let me know why and I'll fix it for you. These should all get accepted without any problem though. I got four exactly like these through today.
25% of the money up front, just so I know you're serious and I can take it off the page. The other 75% once it gets approved and you're able to use it.
As they're sold they will be removed, but replaced by something new. So the original post in this thread is the place to come for premium realistic fighter, wrestler, or celebrity style avatars. Prices may be negotiable.
My manager page might be easier to contact me but I'll check this periodically.
If you have any custom requests, shoot me a message and I'll get it made for you.
Thanks for checking out my thread.