2014 MMA Predictions

Lockdown

I feel like going a little wild here so:

- Daniel Cormier will be the LHW champ by the end of the year and Cain will dominate HW through the year

- Lawler kicks Hendricks ass and then loses the belt to Carlos Condit

- Conor McGregor will get bullied around the cage and drops couple of consecutive losses in the 2014

- Gunnar Nelson wont lose a single fight in 2014

- Goldie will be sacked due to a raging rampage in some club in LV becouse of misuse of medication (or some shit).

- Barao will beat Cruz and stays the champ through the year

- Frank Mir will KO Alistair with a head kick (LOL!)

- GSP will make his comeback in the latter part of the year and loses, then retires for good

- A.Silva announces his retirement

I got a few more that I just thought of

Urijah Faber finishes the winner of Barao/Cruz

The women's title changes hands twice

GSP comes back towards the end of the year for one last fight and finishes his opponent

There won't be any injuries to main event stars- This might be my boldest prediction

I feel like going a little wild here so:

- Gunnar Nelson wont lose a single fight in 2014

- Goldie will be sacked due to a raging rampage in some club in LV becouse of misuse of medication (or some shit).

- Barao will beat Cruz and stays the champ through the year

Haha that would be pretty hilarious! If you get this one right I'll be amazed! More likely to be Rogan on an acid trip!

BW - Dominic Cruz fights wins gets injured again and relinquishes belt voluntarily / losses fight never fights for UFC again

WW - Condit wins the title ends year with title.

MW - Weidman beings to (if not) clean out the division, beats Vitor (even in Brazil) beats Lyoto

LH - Jones continues dominance of division and beats Gustaffson more convincingly 2nd time round

HW - Valasquez KO's Brown and ends year as champ. Overeem beats Mir but will be on the line of being sacked the entire way through the year, probably leaving in 2015

Womens - Rousey remains champion, smashes the fuck out of Sara McMann who becomes a real contender this year, Tate will lose another match against Rousey via armbar.

New titles to be announced / US title / European title / intercontinental and all that jazz,

Finally - The Uk will not host a title bout.

GSP Doesn't return to the UFC.

Cain doesn't fight this year setting up an interm fight between Werdum vs Browne, Neither of whom will defend the belt and wait for Cain to return in Feb 2015 where they take the belt from him.

Jon Jones only fights twice this year, once in may/june and once in november/december.

Weidman loses the belt to Vitor via brutal KO

1. BJ Penn becomes the first person to hold a belt in 3 weight classes.

2. Condit holds the title for the second half of the year and looks unstoppable.

3. Charles Oliveira gets a title shot.

4. Anderson wins his belt back.

GSP Doesn't return to the UFC.

Cain doesn't fight this year setting up an interm fight between Werdum vs Browne, Neither of whom will defend the belt and wait for Cain to return in Feb 2015 where they take the belt from him.

Jon Jones only fights twice this year, once in may/june and once in november/december.

Weidman loses the belt to Vitor via brutal KO

You didnt say who you thought would win Werdum vs Browne?

G.Teixeira beats J.Jones for the title leading to...

...Jones then goes to HW and gets destroyed, ponders retirement, goes back to LHW to fight Gustafson who just lost another title shot to G.Teixeira, and wins again by split decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Bones remains champ through 3 fights with Texiera (April), Gustafson (August), and Cormier (December). Only the Cormier fight will be close.

Weidman will lose to Belfort, but will get a rematch and take the belt back.

Travis Browne will take the HW belt, but he will not defend it this year.

GSP will fight interim champ Johnny Hendricks in November (long shot, but I'm hoping). Hendricks will not let the judges have a say in this one.

Uriah Faber will defeat Barao and defend the belt successfully.

Ronda Rousey will stay UFC women's champ throughout the year, but she will not get an armbar in one of the fights. She will be set to face Cyborg in early 2015.

Mighty Mouse will dominate his division for the year.

My most improbable BOLD prediction: The 145 lb belt will be around more waists than any other belt in 2014.