English Premier League Last Man Standing

garycoffey15

you could always make another thread with the league format that you like and i'm sure people will join in, that way we could all be playing 2 premier league comps in the forums?

if we all had 4 lives the 1st competition of this would still be running.....

Well no, because if your team loses then it's equivalent to 2 lives

You can take more risks & it makes the game more interesting since draws don't punish you as much

i think it lessens the excitement to be honest, if you pick a big club vs a small club you are almost guaranteed to not lose 2 lives, the current format has it so that you find a winner (for example in the current format West Ham vs Man C would be a risky proposition but under the rules you are suggesting picking City would a safer bet as they would probably get a draw if they didn't manage a win).

if you start your own competition in another thread i'm sure everyone would join in (i would) but it would be a shame to lose the current format as it's all action, i reckon most of us would play both.

i think it lessens the excitement to be honest, if you pick a big club vs a small club you are almost guaranteed to not lose 2 lives, the current format has it so that you find a winner (for example in the current format West Ham vs Man C would be a risky proposition but under the rules you are suggesting picking City would a safer bet as they would probably get a draw if they didn't manage a win).

if you start your own competition in another thread i'm sure everyone would join in (i would) but it would be a shame to lose the current format as it's all action, i reckon most of us would play both.

Yeah I guess so - maybe I'm just bitter because both my teams had unlucky draws which eliminated me from the competition.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...