VIP for In Game Cash Trading Post

Erik

Keeping it quick and simple.

Implement some kind of in game VIP for in game cash trading post system, that way we don't have to dick around with jets or the money transfer thing, let people pick how much in game cash they'll spend for a given amount of VIP, put the cash in stasis, and put it in some kind of list -- then make a search so someone who wants to buy VIP for people can find the best deal for their money, let them select it and pay like with donate, and done.

Benefits

- Simplifies pain in the ass process meaning more people will use it (plus it now works for people who do not read the forum, speak English well, or use PMs much), which hopefully translates to more VIP purchases and thus money.

- Prevents people having to trust random internet users to be not dicks and saves time mediating when shit rockets fanwards.

- Allows enforcing the transfer "bank cut" to take some of the cash out of the game.

• Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

So I see this is now implemented at http://www.mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php (not much directing people to it, incidentally), the only problem is there's really no feedback for when you put up a "sell in-game dollars" option -- can't see your offer and no in-game mail confirmation. Would really improve it.

You definitely can see your own offer (at least I can see mine). I agree a notification would be a good addition, at this point I only notice when someone buys VIP when I check my finances page.

You definitely can see your own offer (at least I can see mine). I agree a notification would be a good addition, at this point I only notice when someone buys VIP when I check my finances page.

Interesting, I can put up an offer or 12 months but not 24.