Photo

NY Fight Nights will reopen in february 2016

NYFN Org Bjorn

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Poll: ID ? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Id restriction or not and if ID restriction, what ID?

1. Voted No ID restriction (9 votes [28.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

2. 210k ID restricted (2 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

3. 270k ID restricted (21 votes [65.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:51 PM

Anyone else find it alittle unfair that our good friend Bjorn is currently in control of 2 companies? Even if it is only temporary, I know I would love to have a second company!

Posted Image

#42 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,023 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

Anyone else find it alittle unfair that our good friend Bjorn is currently in control of 2 companies? Even if it is only temporary, I know I would love to have a second company!

He should really get someone to hold his gym while he continues to work on setting up his organisation. I guess the only reason why Mike has given Bjorn two companies is because he's not booking any events and so can't make any profit from this second company (at this time). Whereas if other users were allowed two companies, they could make money from an organisation / clothing company / nutrition company and use one of these to fund a private gym. Or possibly even have two profitable businesses.

That or Mike just didn't realise he already had an existing company. 

1376065122corporation4.png                     1452094593LuckyLiamsAcademy.png

#43 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

No clue why you had yo bring that up Louie and post it here after I replied already in PM when you asked me via PM...

Mike didn't realise it when I asked if i could get my org back when I would give away my gym to my alliance friend. He gave it back to me not realising I had my gym still as my alliance friend asked for one week to alert his managers at the gym. I messaged Mike as soon as I saw he had given me my org back already but since I don't do events yet and my gym will be gone at the end of next week normally, I don't see the problem, altough I understand the confusion.

My gym will be given away asap.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#44 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

No clue why you had yo bring that up Louie and post it here after I replied already in PM when you asked me via PM...

Mike didn't realise it when I asked if i could get my org back when I would give away my gym to my alliance friend. He gave it back to me not realising I had my gym still as my alliance friend asked for one week to alert his managers at the gym. I messaged Mike as soon as I saw he had given me my org back already but since I don't do events yet and my gym will be gone at the end of next week normally, I don't see the problem, altough I understand the confusion.

My gym will be given away asap.

Yes you did reply in PM and like I told you in my reply this would cause issues as myself included was already worked up over it.  No one else in the game has 2 companies under their own personal control.  If you had just let your Org sit silent in the background while waiting on the gym to be given away I would be and perhaps others would also be less irritated yet you blatantly took advantage of this and started to sign fighters which means you are operating 2 companies at the same time.  No one else has that luxury

Posted Image

#45 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

As you might have read in my reply, I was the first to contact Mike before anyone even messaged me. Feel free to check that. I won't sign anymore fighters until my gym is given away next week if that makes you feel better. I have no problem with that as I can understand your point of view, but keep in mind that I didn't wanted to get them at the same time , just was asking if I could get my org back once my gym would be gone. It would be appreciated if drama doesn't need to be created around everything. I had already messaged mike and replied to you in pm as well.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#46 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,693 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

Yes you did reply in PM and like I told you in my reply this would cause issues as myself included was already worked up over it.  No one else in the game has 2 companies under their own personal control.  If you had just let your Org sit silent in the background while waiting on the gym to be given away I would be and perhaps others would also be less irritated yet you blatantly took advantage of this and started to sign fighters which means you are operating 2 companies at the same time.  No one else has that luxury

Except for PBR

http://mmatycoon.com...r.php?MgrID=804

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#47 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

I never noticed that one either

Posted Image

#48 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:34 PM

Am I safe to assume that is the grandfather rule of waaay back in the day when you could have 2 companies prior to the one per manager rule came in?  

Posted Image

#49 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,811 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

I never noticed that one either

Grandfather'd in.

and even if he wasn't, who the f cares.  and whoever does, shouldn't.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

Am I safe to assume that is the grandfather rule of waaay back in the day when you could have 2 companies prior to the one per manager rule came in?  

That is correct, I remember way back I asked him and that was the reason.

Wish I was here at the start.

#51 embalmer

embalmer

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

I think you will have a shitload more fun starting an unrestricted org, u get the more experienced managers, the active and you dont have to deal with the noobs all day, teaching them to fkkkin train and shit.
Syn will wanna work close with NYFN for sure..

#52 twookool

twookool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:49 PM

I don't get why you were given your org, that was closed down, back with the hype still there. You should have to build the hype back from scratch since it was your choice to ultimately to close it down.

#53 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:02 AM

I wouldn't be too fussed if he got to hold the shell of the org while his gym was getting put back with someone else. That would just be Mike doing shit in a timely manner and saving him having to do it at some point in the future. My main gripe is he can sign fighters in the org (and currently doing so) when holding his gym which is gaining a competitive advantage while holding two companies due to this current error.  

The other problem I have with it is that he isn't the last owner of NYFN; he sold that company on therefore he no longer held the rights to the org and in turn should have been made to start from scratch. 

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

#54 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:07 AM

Who cares if he has 2 companies for a week or two, he spoke and has it worked out with the owner of the game.. Why are people all worked up over this i don't know..

Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#55 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,666 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Storm, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:24 AM

Who cares if he has 2 companies for a week or two, he spoke and has it worked out with the owner of the game.. Why are people all worked up over this i don't know..

Because it's Bjorn..#IANB

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.pngpablo-garza-flying-knee-ko-o.gif

#56 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:31 AM

Because it's unfair he has 2 companies and the rest of us don't. That's the reason.

I don't care if he's worked it out with Mike.

If a colleague of mine spoke to my boss and got an extra 2 weeks holiday a year. I would still complain, just because he's worked it out with the big boss doesn't mean it's right. It's not fair.  

giphy.gif

#57 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

Because it's unfair he has 2 companies and the rest of us don't. That's the reason.

I don't care if he's worked it out with Mike.

If a colleague of mine spoke to my boss and got an extra 2 weeks holiday a year. I would still complain, just because he's worked it out with the big boss doesn't mean it's right. It's not fair.  

Obviously someone else does have 2 companies as well, as it was pointed out earlier, and no one is making a fuss about that..

2 weeks vacation time in real life is equal to a manager in this game owning 2 companies for a few weeks while he works things out? Get real..

Posted Image

#58 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

Obviously someone else does have 2 companies as well, as it was pointed out earlier, and no one is making a fuss about that..

2 weeks vacation time in real life is equal to a manager in this game owning 2 companies for a few weeks while he works things out? Get real..

PBR is a moderator and a long time player on this game. With the most posts on the forums I believe. He helps out Mike with the game. While I do find it unfair he has 2 companies I can slightly understand it better for him having it.

But if Bjorn has 2 companies I want 2 companies. Simples.

and you really just don't understand the point do you? Just because somebody has worked something out with the boss, doesn't mean it's right. Everybody makes mistakes.

Your father choosing not to use a condom, for example  :P

giphy.gif

#59 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:21 AM

Lol I get your point, no need to resort to insults.. It's just not a big deal to me personally, that's all, not trying to start a shit storm I just didn't really understand what the huge issue was..

Posted Image

#60 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,811 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:05 AM

UniConor you sound like a little bitch dude. seriously, you and a few people need to grow a sack.

news flash - life aint fair.  everybody making a fuss about it - it's really fucking harmless - and people who claim to be grown men should really, really, really have something better to complain about.  if the game creator gives a green light, the green light is lit, accept it, or pack your fucking bags like a little bitch and kick rocks.

only thing I agree with here is the hype thing, should prolly take a hit.  been inactive should lose hype, but honestly, who gives a fuck.  it's a game.  if we really want to get on bjorn's case about anything it should be that FA credit BS stunt he pulled to snag Hoi off the FA wire.  if he's a good org owner, fully support him getting the org.  not enough good and active org owners out there.

he's signing fighters now but the org don't open til....?  Seems silly to me to start signing guys so early.  Inactivity clauses, manager inactivity nonsense, they drop like flies.  even if he has his gym open, but it's closing or getting transfered, what's it matter if he has it for a few more days or a week.  it's irrelevant.  it's certainly not making him any better of a manager lol.

smoke ganj people. chill.

GL

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users