#1 philofthefuture

philofthefuture

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

1426782167lutte1.PNG

1426785241bann.PNG

Lutte is a 270k restricted org now based in NY. We are looking for young fighters who are willing to fight occasionally while they train for the time being. Fights booked are guaranteed fair! We are currently hosting 4 weight divisions:

Lightweight 155lbs

Middleweight 185lbs

Light Heavyweight 205lbs

Super Heavyweight 265+lbs

(Only the 155 title is currently taken)

We might expand in different divisions later, but our main focus will be getting depth in these weight divisions.

(If you need a contract, have news or questions post here or pm me)

Contracts sent to you are negotiable to some extent but don't expect much  :)

#2 philofthefuture

philofthefuture

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

Link to our ongoing tournament: Heavyweight Tournament

We are currently at the top 4 fighters so stay tuned for the next 4 weeks :)

#3 Skipper

Skipper

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

Would love to get an update from the owner as to what's happening or what his plans are as I've had no luck in getting a reply to my pm's. There are 64 of us currently waiting in limbo without a fight - I'm guessing just waiting for the inactivity clause to kick in?

It sucks to be kept in the dark waiting :(

#4 METAL666nz

METAL666nz

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Metal, Gaming, Speedway, V8's, Fighting
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:38 PM

+1to that. Have sent a pm also

Mayhem is holding Plower round the back of the neck and unloading with elbows! Boom, boom, boom! 3 big elbows land right to the bridge of the nose and Plower goes down! Oh, his nose is a mess! I'm not sure he's going to beat the count... 4,5,6,7,8,9,10. He's done! Mayhem takes it and Plower is going to the hospital to get that nose checked out!

#5 haudegen77

haudegen77

White Belt

• Manager
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:32 AM

Me too...and it is pretty irritating because my fighter first was contracted to an organisation which was closed after only one fight and now we have to wait again.

It´s hard to beat someone who never gives up!  :hehe: 

#6 Ptrek25

Ptrek25

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

Hate to do this on another orgs thread but if you are saying the owner is inactive be sure to keep my org in mind if your inactivity clauses kick in

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lutte, Laamb Lutte, MMA, Org, Smacktalk, Official, News, Contract, 270k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users