• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#41 Steel

Steel

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

IrishX Jonny Sorrow :" to be sure , to be sure, there not a man all ive dat can beat me. Ter see da boy tyin terr tak me down was a foiny sight indeed. Not even mi coach steel taught of cudnt win tis but by The Lord Jesus oim a fuckin killer, oim da pride of Ireland.

Dat pretty boy oi bin given in da final is going to ter feel wat it's like when ok go ter war, Ireland gas ter war!!!"

The Imperious Peel Steel commented on Sorrows latest shock victory : " we left Sorrow in Tokyo to train, as his rambling about being Irish was pissing off the rest of the fighters I look after here in New York. I didn't see the fight, but it seems he is doing well down there and looks to have a future. I am surprised though, he is shocking in the gym, and his infatuation with being Irish had led me to believe he was dropped on his head at birth. That aside, he is doing remarkably well."

#42 qara

qara

White Belt

• Manager
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

Sorry for the long brake, too busy these days. Anyway, let's get back to the smack talk

Yeah, Etsu Kamon agrees. This fight won't go the distance 'cause my fighter thinks he's gonna submit and choke Cambiaso out in just one minute. So, Cambiaso, prepare yourself because "The Cleaner is gonna clean the cage with you, brother"

Also, Asahi Nozara & Yoshio Yamamoto are happy for fighting at 008 • Strongest LHW Finale. They're looking forward to make an impact.

Hernan: One minute? Do not overestimate yourself, Etsu. Or the end will be bitter. I will do everything in my powers to have my arm risen at the end. I don't hate you, though. You are just another step on my way to getting the belt

#43 rodrigokrojas

rodrigokrojas

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

John Thomas Teller:  Harry Pachal is running away from me because he knows he doesn't stand a chance against me. I'm gonna knock his head clean off and it's gonna be quick. He has only fought cans and doesn't deserve to be a champion, and I'll expose that once we get in that ring together. 

#44 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:47 AM

I know this is unrelated to the thread, but that's the third time in two days I saw a fighter in this game say "knock his head clean off" and it's amusing to see so much Irish around here :D

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#45 rodrigokrojas

rodrigokrojas

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

Thats Conor's influence lol

#46 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

Haha next one who says that I will knock his head clean off! :D

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#47 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Haha next one who says that I will knock his head clean off! :D

tyson-fury-o.gif

1428187949Logonew2.gif

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#48 rodrigokrojas

rodrigokrojas

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:27 PM

isnt that the guy who said he could beat cain? lol

#49 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

isnt that the guy who said he could beat cain? lol

Twas. Funny thing is that I'd favour Stipe Miocic or Junior Dos Santos to outbox him, yet he's next on line for the Klitschkos.

1428187949Logonew2.gif

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#50 rodrigokrojas

rodrigokrojas

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

lol and he was talking all that about cain 

#51 Gonzasco

Gonzasco

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

27w1.jpg

Tien "Pokémaster" Shinhan

Mr. Innokenti, you are one ugly motherf***er. With a hooker name like Alexy, I would expect you to at least have some skills; Winless in the game and in life. Heard you got a divorce recently; with that mug I don’t blame her. Come January 3rd you’re about to be a lot uglier.  Also, congrats Mr. Blackwood. Well deserved second place; you won our smack talk and the fight. 

#52 Steel

Steel

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

1w3.jpg

Jonny 'The Pride of Ireland' Sorrow

Post Fight Press Conference

Jonny "Like ter tank Mr Dee fer pettin on a great terney, twas a real pleasure ter fight ere, so it twas. Glad da fans appreciated da fight, an a av the utmost respect fer Gavin Blackwood, so I do."

Reporter: "It was a great fight, was Blackwood your toughest opponent, and were you surprised at all by how the fight went?"

Jonny "Oi taught Gavin wud fall from the shots awas ittin im with but to be sure, Gavin Blackwood is a tuff son of a bitch. Was pleased ow oi handled it on ta floor, oi nar he won 2 rounds but oi felt it was just toime before oi goy im in moi clinch again."

Reporter "Have you heard from your Father Johnny Sorrow Senior?"

Jonny "Nahh, tince he told Steel ter ger fuck himself he asnt said shit ter me or Mr Steel, sa fuck im, loike ter tank Mr Steel fer givin me dis ere opportunity."

Reporter "What now for the new champ?"

Jonny "Oi need ter train now, for sure, and Mr Dee promised me some toime ter train ter be da champ tis ere orginisation deserves. Oi can confirm oive signed a 5 foight deal do, an ill be staying ere in Tokyo to train sum."

Reporter "Great news Jonny, and congratulations!"

#53 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

4594590042554368_zpsb2bdae47.png

44733e85-a2ce-4e15-af1b-eecf9b7776a1_zps

#54 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,970 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

14132511468050.jpg

Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood

"I came up just short of reaching my goal and winning the tournament. I gave it my all and in the end it wasn't meant to be. Congratulations to Jonny. If I had to lose to someone I am glad it was a guy I truly respect. His game plan worked to perfection and four and a half rounds of getting punched in the head finally made me crack. I will return from this stronger and learn from my mistakes. I would love to face Jonny again someday, but now I must fall back in line and work my way to the top."

#55 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,970 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:51 AM

14119346965126.jpg

Ethan "Mister E" Nygma

"Well well well, it looks like the enigma has made his way to Tokyo and signed with Choke! A riddle for my fellow bantamweights to ponder:

Some try to hide, some try to cheat but time will show we always will meet. Try as you might to guess my name, I promise you'll know when I claim. Who am I?"

#56 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

Good stuff! Giev me moar! :D

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#57 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,773 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:28 PM

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

I might not have started my MMA career the way I hoped, but let one thing be clear: I'm not going anywhere! 
I'm going to fuck up my next opponent so badly he's going to retire from MMA. Most fighters who don't win in their first three pro fights will start crying and give up. I'm not a quiter. I'm going to put on one hell of a performance and work my way up to the top. 

Those who stand in my way will get their heads knocked off dirty. I don't like clean, so I'm going for dirty unlike that Irish guy McGoofer or whatever his name is. 

Training has been going great and I'll be ready on fight night to put my opponent's lights out! 

alexs2.jpg

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#58 Zello

Zello

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

Carter Jose De la Cus is in the gym practicing with the heavy bag. The bag has a picture of Tommy Shelby and Carter Jose De la Cus keeps on hitting the bag hard aggressively.

He stops and approaches the camera

"I can't wait for Janry turd, When I get in dat ring I'mma knock the shit out of Tommy Shelby. I ain't scared of he, I aint scared of he. When I'm done with him he's gonna be a disabled man. He won't be able to fight in this business again. You hear that Tommy I'm comin for ya boy!"

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hi!

#60 shiftas

shiftas

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

14198704119132.png

Steven "Wonderboy" Johnson

"I just got an offer to fight Gavin Blackwood. Please Gavin accept the god damn offer and lets get it on! Your good suit wont save you from the punishment though.

And I will prove the world that you didn't deserve to be the runner up."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users