• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#21 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

First of all, as his manager, I would like to thank the entire organization, including the fans, for allowing Makunouchi Ippo to have a chance to live his dream. I hope this should lead to bigger and better times with the CHOKE organization.

Makunouchi Ippo: Arigatō! *Bows* Arigatō! *Bows* Arigatō! *Bows* Thank you so much for the oppotunity! I promise a great fight in my debut, and hope to please all the fans. I am working hard to perfect my technique and I will give it my all. Arigatō! *Bows*

*Whispers to Ippo as they are walking off*

You know you don't have to say thank you so much right?

Makunouchi Ippo: I got nervous..

#22 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

First of all, as his manager, I would like to thank the entire organization, including the fans, for allowing Makunouchi Ippo to have a chance to live his dream. I hope this should lead to bigger and better times with the CHOKE organization.

Makunouchi Ippo: Arigatō! *Bows* Arigatō! *Bows* Arigatō! *Bows* Thank you so much for the oppotunity! I promise a great fight in my debut, and hope to please all the fans. I am working hard to perfect my technique and I will give it my all. Arigatō! *Bows*

*Whispers to Ippo as they are walking off*

You know you don't have to say thank you so much right?

Makunouchi Ippo: I got nervous..

ROFL good stuff man. $2000 sent to Mr.Makunouchi for the effort. :)

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#23 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:39 PM

LOL! Thanks! ^^

Makunounichi Ippo: Thank you for the extra cash. Maybe I can get a fresh shirt for my first bout now!! Arigatō! *Bows*

#24 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:06 PM

New Manager Quick Tip Part 4:

What's up savages?

The third part of our newb guide is gonna be a short one for me and long one for those who wish to learn. :D I will list links of useful mmatycoon info below so please take a look:

- The hub for MMATycoon newb info in the forums : http://www.mmatycoon...php?showforum=8

- A very good newbie guide on the forum : http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=29519

- MMATycoon.info main page : http://www.mmatycoon...title=Main_Page

- MMATYcoon tools : http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/

Dig in! ;) If you ever have anything mmatycoon related to ask please dont hesitate to contact me, thanks.

-Dee

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#25 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for all that. I've got a great mentor and have been studying the forums. Everyone on this site i've met so far has been super helpful, which makes this game 1000000000000x better. Thanks to all.

#26 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Thanks for all that. I've got a great mentor and have been studying the forums. Everyone on this site i've met so far has been super helpful, which makes this game 1000000000000x better. Thanks to all.

Very glad to hear that. Not all people but most peeps here are cool so you've met the right people it seems. =)

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#27 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Love the logo and the atmosphere of your org. I have some fighters in the 265+ class that will be ready soon if your offering contracts in that area? 

44733e85-a2ce-4e15-af1b-eecf9b7776a1_zps

#28 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

Love the logo and the atmosphere of your org. I have some fighters in the 265+ class that will be ready soon if your offering contracts in that area? 

Thank you I appreciate it! Actually since big boys are big boys I have merged our 265 and 265+ divisions to one so all HW and SHW fighters get a contract to 265+ division.=) So in other words you're mor than welcome here.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#29 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

Thank you I appreciate it! Actually since big boys are big boys I have merged our 265 and 265+ divisions to one so all HW and SHW fighters get a contract to 265+ division.=) So in other words you're mor than welcome here.

I'd have to agree. Everything about this org screams badassery

#30 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

Makunouchi Ippo: Hope to have a fight for you soon.

#31 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:04 AM

Makunouchi Ippo: Hope to have a fight for you soon.

Right now everyone in the 135 division is booked for a fight but I will offer Ippo a fight this weekend after our next event. We should have a good first opponent for Makunouchi Ippo by then. =)

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#32 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

Makunouchi Ippo: Sounds like a plan. I am dying to make up for my last loss.

#33 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

Makunouchi Ippo: Sounds like a plan. I am dying to make up for my last loss.

Please remember that the champions are forged in the depths of the gyms they train in. The fighting part is just the showcasing of the quality of their steel. :D

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#34 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:07 AM

Please remember that the champions are forged in the depths of the gyms they train in. The fighting part is just the showcasing of the quality of their steel. :D

Makunouchi Ippo: Yes. I am making sure I study why I lost, and work to fix my problems. I am working very hard, and hoping it will pay off.

#35 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

In time I think Fuuma will be one of the better managers here... Hes doing all the right things for a begginer and seems to be hooked beyond any possibiliy of rehab already  :thumbup:

44733e85-a2ce-4e15-af1b-eecf9b7776a1_zps

#36 Fuuma

Fuuma

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

In time I think Fuuma will be one of the better managers here... Hes doing all the right things for a begginer and seems to be hooked beyond any possibiliy of rehab already  :thumbup:

Thanks buddy. I have a great mentor, and a lot of good people really helping me out. 

And you couldn't be more correct, I am hooked on this game, it is amazing! Haha. Someone was joking with me last night, saying the game was going down in 6 months, I almost cried.. xD

#37 rodrigokrojas

rodrigokrojas

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Watch out Henry Pachal. JT Teller coming for that title after destroying Jackson Ramos.

#38 qara

qara

White Belt

• Manager
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

Hernan Cambiaso said that he is happy to get his first fight under "Choke" banner. While he respects Etsu Kamon, he has no fear and feels that this fight will not go to distance. He also added that since it is going to a debut in organization for both fighters the key to winning the bout will be mental strength

#39 NeithanDH

NeithanDH

White Belt

• Manager
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

Yeah, Etsu Kamon agrees. This fight won't go the distance 'cause my fighter thinks he's gonna submit and choke Cambiaso out in just one minute. So, Cambiaso, prepare yourself because "The Cleaner is gonna clean the cage with you, brother"

Also, Asahi Nozara & Yoshio Yamamoto are happy for fighting at 008 • Strongest LHW Finale. They're looking forward to make an impact.

#40 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

Sent $2000 smack-talk bonuses for Asahi Nozara, Hernan Cambiaso & John Thomas Teller!

Keep it up guys!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users