PSE 350k ID org

XxxtremeT13

Since the lack of interest in the grappling tourney and lower than anticipated interest in the KT tourney...I think I'm going to back away from the idea of becoming a KT/Grappling org only. However, I will be running the KT tourney for those who signed up and if anyone wishes to create a last minute fighter I should have about 3 or 4 slots open, otherwise I'll run with what I got.

With that, I will restructure and run as a 350K org and will look to run 2 different tournies to kick off the 350K.

1st tourney will be a 25yr old creation tourney for the 185 division looking for 20 fighters

2nd tourney will be for 18yr old creations also at 185....

There will be a staggered start to these 2 tournies with the 25yr olds running more frequently and ending sooner and the 18yr olds having more time between fights to allow plenty of training to allow them to complete with the older created fighters.

I will post separate signup threads for these with further details and payouts, however feel free to reply on this thread that you would like to sign up and for which tourney you wish to join (you may join both)

*******Every fighter who participates in my tournies going forward will have a payout outside of the base tourney contracts...An example of how a payout could look********

1st: 500k

2nd: 250k

3rd: 75k

4th thru 10th: 15k

11th thru 16th: 7,500

17th thru 20th: 5k

I will also be running a different type of payout for tourney fighters in the instance they decide to sack a fighter after tourney

There will be a determined signing bonus to assist those fighters who may need it with training and supplement/clothing expenses...however show/win pay will be $1 each. Upon complete of tourney all managers will get the money that would have been earned from the fights sent to their manager bank instead, along with the prize money for whatever place they finished. For instance if the 1st place fighter fought 6 fights and won all six fights and the agreed pay WOULD have been 2k/2k. I would send 24k plus the 500k to manager bank and then of course I would look to resign the fighter with a standard contract with signing bonus/show and win pay.

I'm hoping that win or lose once you join you will see the tourney through to the end and that's why I'm paying all participants no matter 1st or last. I will always move prize money and tourney payout money to my bookie company so everyone can see that the money is there.

I definitely have a 185lb fighter for you, maybe even 2 if that is allowed

This is going to be my order of business once I post the official thread....should I make this open for already created 18yr olds who can make 185.....will there be enough fighters to fill it....should it be strictly new creations once the tourney is fill....or should I allow those already created and if managers still want to create fighters to participate, even though they might have a week or so less training.

The 25yr olds won’t matter as much and I think I might allow already created ones if there are some.