Fabian Hoi, the norwegian prodigy

bjornmma1

I think we all know by now that you are the habitual down voter around here. Mods all know I am right. Yet you're the one who runs to Mike and cries about it when people dislike your generic shit you post. Life is so unfair isn't it?

It is known.

Yeah sure, ask them. But then again if you do that, aren't you then crying about it...? The irony.

And generic posts? If a manager can't even make a post on the forum about a fight, then what is the point of the forum? If you don't like my thread, just don't look at it instead of bitching about it. All the negativity is pretty sad.

Try and enjoy the game, that is what a game is for man...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393898556.jpg

Fabian Hoi

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150105221409gamma_zpsaad15630.png

A big thank you by the way to my old pal his tattoo idea. The 504-tattoo has given me even more confidence and the girls love it! Big thumbs up for Lil Wayne Tattoo Shop in LA !

I might come back later for more art.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393898556.jpg

Fabian Hoi

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150105221409gamma_zpsaad15630.png

I'm sure any fan of Daniel O'sullivan has an even bigger problem, but then again, there are only two ; you and himself.

You can talk shit all you want. It's pretty hilarious how haters keep trying to find stupid shit while I keep doing great against the elite of the elite.

Are you really going to call it strange that after I tko'd the longtime champ that he got offered the rematch? If so, you are out of your mind....

There is so much negativity on this forum that it's pretty sad. I mean, if even a mod like you keeps posting bitchy comments, it's a sign of how bad things have become. No wonder almost nobody looks at the forums anymore, who can blame them...

Be a mod, mod, instead of a helpless guy hoping to make a name for himself by posting retarded comments.

I don't mind Daniel, he earned his shot against Camacho, and while he lost, its still impressive the fact he made it that high up.

Mark does make a valid point about fighting the same guys in the past 5 fights, now no doubt Prado and Wayne deserved rematches but the trilogy fight with Wayne that close after the other two fights just didn't make sense. You bitching about him making a perfectly rational point is well you know, cuntish. He maybe a moderator but he is allowed his opinion and if he thinks Hoi shouldn't have gotten those fights or that they didn't make sense, then he is welcome to that opinion.

Just to cut you off before you said well he won those fights, yes you may win the fights, it still doesn't mean you deserved the shot in the first place. I can understand GAMMA's though considering the very limited options they had for Prado. I'd also like to point out one other thing, Prado isn't an elite fighter, actually he isn't anywhere near close to elite. Prado has a shitty chin mixed with shitty confidence and very little power, now Whymer on the other hand has done a great job slidering his way around those awful hiddens, but now he has been found out to have those weaknesses it won't be long till he goes on a losing streak because people know just to throw damage at him.

The win against Lil Wayne was legit though, i'll still say it was a 1 in a million thing, but still a wins a win, you are 1-2 v the elite fighters, so i wouldn't say you are doing very good. If you consider the loss to Perala who is also an elite fighter it actually makes Hoi 1-3 v the elite fighters. Just my two cents on the proceedings before Marky gets removed as moderator because you will complain to Mike about him, like you do with everyone negging you to the point that Mike told someone it was the main reason for them not being allowed to help with the twitter and facebook mmatycoon pages.

• Upvote 4

If mike says that they can't do something,I am sure that he must have a good reason for it.

As for fights vs elite guys, I don't think his fights at 170lbs are important as it is clear that he was fighting way too big guys for his seize. His last 6 fights are all elite guys. Venum is a TWGC champion with granite chin. Lil Wayne, well... is Lil Wayne, that speaks for itself. And Prado has an amazing record, never been finished before and holds wins over Dragneel, Torhammer,...

I am happy with the results that I have had and think that it is fair to say that there were some great wins for him lately. Certainly given the beastly managers that those guys have! Whymer has been absolutely killing it , while Aylib is very well known to be the king of the lower divisions.

Also, I didn't really want the trilogy fight as I felt it would keep the division on hold a bit, but Aylib really wanted to settle the score and he did so in style.

• Downvote 2

If mike says that they can't do something,I am sure that he must have a good reason for it.

As for fights vs elite guys, I don't think his fights at 170lbs are important as it is clear that he was fighting way too big guys for his seize. His last 6 fights are all elite guys. Venum is a TWGC champion with granite chin. Lil Wayne, well... is Lil Wayne, that speaks for itself. And Prado has an amazing record, never been finished before and holds wins over Dragneel, Torhammer,...

I am happy with the results that I have had and think that it is fair to say that there were some great wins for him lately. Certainly given the beastly managers that those guys have! Whymer has been absolutely killing it , while Aylib is very well known to be the king of the lower divisions.

Also, I didn't really want the trilogy fight as I felt it would keep the division on hold a bit, but Aylib really wanted to settle the score and he did so in style.

Prado beat Dragneel which in my book is a very legit win, Mattos is a pain in the hoop when it comes to beating him. Torhammer on the other hand, meh, he is a lot like Prado, looked unbeatable then his chin got found out, Janne is an awesome manager and managed to get away with a lot because of his power, but when we are talking about elite, we are talking the best of the best and Tor has not been up there in quite a while.

TWGC is a lot of nonsense though, http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=27653 he is a former TWGC champion, it means nada. Venums best run was when he was fighting in the lower leagues, he got found out pretty quickly in the big leagues, I think he is just above .500 in the big leagues which isn't an elite fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

I know Aylib as king of the midgets, and Whymer has been on quite a roll, there is no doubt about them being great managers, as I said it is Prado the fighter I am questioning. Does he have elite hiddens, which he doesn't, does he have decent hiddens, nope. What he has had is a fairly easy division in GAMMA compared to the other top orgs and a very competent slider manager. The thing is, once a weakness has been found out then people really fucking hammer that weakness, look at guys who were thought to be truly elite fighters but had that one weakness which killed them. I would rhyme them off but I am fairly certain you know what I am talking about.

As I said before Marky made a valid point and you bitching about him was uncalled for, you can disagree with his opinion but to say you are a mod, do your job etc is just cuntish. Have fun with the rest of the thread, don't want to derail it any further, go fight Scott Davies and make the people happy.

• Upvote 2

Ha ha ha. To be honest the only reason I'm no 2 is. Because I was quitting the game only fought with 3- 4 fighters that had fights lefts on there contracts and they won and I was nearing top ten so stuck around for a bit lol. Crazy how things panned out I was a rally expecting a comment from you a lot earlier lol.

So Page signs with GAMMA on a one fight deal to fight Hoi.

....and so it begins.

The silence as Hoi goes into hiding.

Are we in familiar territory with Bjorn?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jug

I hope Bjorn is being removed from the history books of BHP.

He had found new lows, well old ones, only at other lesser known orgs and opponents usually.

Signs with org, talks himself up, tough opponent signs, tries to dictate terms of the new guys contract while beginning to complain about anything to get out of fighting the guy, from

Oh my guy is slow and needs to train

That guy needs to earn his shot

Blah blah

His latest is his Conrad McGuiilty or whatever he's called who came off a loss and 6 months training to get a title shot at KOTB.

Hypocrisy at its heights.

Bjorn is tapped, I like many others believe he has serious RL issues that he brings onto here. I.e he always thinks he's right when he is so clearly wrong or in the wrong and it is this trait that actually harmonises managers against him and his actions.

In RL he is set for a lonely existence because his train of thought is very very small minority, who will be lonely unpopular people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Jug

I hope Bjorn is being removed from the history books of BHP.

He had found new lows, well old ones, only at other lesser known orgs and opponents usually.

Signs with org, talks himself up, tough opponent signs, tries to dictate terms of the new guys contract while beginning to complain about anything to get out of fighting the guy, from

Oh my guy is slow and needs to train

That guy needs to earn his shot

Blah blah

His latest is his Conrad McGuiilty or whatever he's called who came off a loss and 6 months training to get a title shot at KOTB.

Hypocrisy at its heights.

Bjorn is tapped, I like many others believe he has serious RL issues that he brings onto here. I.e he always thinks he's right when he is so clearly wrong or in the wrong and it is this trait that actually harmonises managers against him and his actions.

In RL he is set for a lonely existence because his train of thought is very very small minority, who will be lonely unpopular people.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable excuse reeking of self-delusion and flawed logic. I don't see how he talks his way out of this one though. It's hard to feel for the kid at this point tho, such a reoccurring thing while talking with his big boy pants up leading up to this.

Time to face up to the quacks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A quick newsflash brought to your friends from TWW

The rumourville was going into overdrive about the where abouts of the man who calls himself "Hoi". He was last seen leaving GAMMA's main offices with a huge smile on his face and skipping down the town. He was told that there were negotiations for him to fight Jameson.

These Rumours turned out to be true, there were negotiations for Hoi to fight Jameson. The problem is that Mr Malcolm was trying to find out why Hoi wasn't fighting Page, and that some mix up has happened but Mr Malcolm had not agreed to any superfight between the pair. It can be exclusively be reviled that the Hoi v Jameson fight will not be happening, and Hoi is free to return to GAMMA to fight Page.

• Upvote 4