CFC - Official Smack Talk Thread

vadim finkle is happy he won the CFC HW tournament and he's happy he will now get a chance to take on the worlds #1 p4p fighter in greg chang. the tournament was a good experience for finkle, he improved with every fight. thanks to the CFC for taking on an unknown and turning him into a title challenger. chang is the best....but finkle plans on doing whatever it takes to take the belt.

CFC would love to congratulate Finkle on the win. It was an impressive run. Now Vadim meets the best fighter in the world...career CFC veteran Greg Chang.

cues record and

Dungeon Master shows that he can not only KO your ass, but sub you slickly as well

4-0 Baby, here's to the future

Yet another masterful victory by George Whissell over Ryan martin. There is no question now about who truly is the greatest lightweight fighter in Montreal. George is top of the weight class locally, number 2 worldwide and number 9 P4P. Is there no stopping this jiu jitsu juggernaut?

Tim Raines is gonna be the first person to knock out Cameron Platt at Survival of the Fittest. Hope you guys are ready for one hell of a fight.

Dont worry about it doode, Finkle is still young and has a lot going for him. Give him an opportunity to train and get back to a title shot and he'll have a chance to make it a war =)

Lovin the gif wolfenstein ^^

... but Yuyu is getting KTFOed haha

...what an embarassing loss.

Poor you Franjy Izgrate is gonna go down just as easily :D

"Pierre St Georges' 3 fight win streak doesn't effect me one little bit. He might have more fights and more wins than me but at Armageddon on the 4th of July he is gonna tap out. His submission defence down south doesn't look good at all so expect a knee bar or heel hook victory in the 1st"

Yet another masterful victory by George Whissell over Ryan martin. There is no question now about who truly is the greatest lightweight fighter in Montreal. George is top of the weight class locally, number 2 worldwide and number 9 P4P. Is there no stopping this jiu jitsu juggernaut?

Keep an eye out for Michael St. Pierre in the near future. New to the organization, but the talent cant be denyed. When talking jiu jitsu, you can count the number of guys contending with him on 1 hand. He is looking forward to taking Whissells belt one day soon.

Poor you Franjy Izgrate is gonna go down just as easily :D

"Pierre St Georges' 3 fight win streak doesn't effect me one little bit. He might have more fights and more wins than me but at Armageddon on the 4th of July he is gonna tap out. His submission defence down south doesn't look good at all so expect a knee bar or heel hook victory in the 1st"

You'll have to pull that sub off in your dreams because you're going to sleep.

Yuyu pulls off the upset, to become the 185lb champ. I trained specifically for Castilo, and was able to capatilize on what I percieved to be weaknesses--although after a little discussion with Waptn after the match--I may have gotten a little lucky--but hey like they say...I'd rather be lucky than good.

Next up--the one dimensional chump Rush. I don't care what belt he has in BJJ, I'm better in every aspect--and I am personally going to send him to the free agents list! :smile_anim:

A succesful debut by Jafar Agrabah lifts me to the #4 P4P manager spot. I have a message for Mr George Whisselin Dixie--I hope you're keeping a set of dentures at hand, because I'm going to send your teeth rattling all the way to Zimbabwe when we meet up!

I built most of my fighters to be able to compete in two weight classes... either ww/mw or lhw/hw. Unfortunately I guessed wrong on my hws and they're a couple pounds shy of making hw lol

Pierre has spent the last 3 hours destroying anything he can get his hands on...an unhappy man to say the least.

He offers Matt Mac his apologies for the loss, congratulates Mr. Smithers and smashes himself in the face...we have an upset individual here, more will be posted later.