weight loss two days out

I am off weight with a fight in less than two days time. I don't know what is wrong as I have 100% energy and haven't misses weight before. I am 168lbs and can cut to 157.1lbs but my fight is at 155lbs.

I am lost on how to rectify this and would appreciate any help at all. Thanks.

Phil "The Power" Taylor (208161)

Thanks very much for help. I don't know what I did wrong and how I let conditioning slip. Just don't want to miss weight and only noticed I wasn't sure if I would make it.

you didn't make weight before:

Event: xXx 69 xXx

Date: May 31, 2013

Beno Neck Breaker had a terrible time trying to make weight. After initially coming in at 159.7, he had two hours to make the official fight weight. Stepping on the scales for a second time, he still failed to make the required weight and after much deliberation, his fight with Phil Taylor was cancelled.

then fight before that: he barely made it, had to use the extra 2 hours to cut.

Event: xXx 67 xXx

Date: May 03, 2013

Coming up we have a lightweight MMA rules bout between Phil Taylor and Scooter McDaniels. Phil Taylor had real problems making weight for this fight. After initially coming in at 157.1lbs, he had two hours to make the official fight weight. He made it but it will have taken a lot out of him to cut those extra few pounds. Phil Taylor could well score a knockout today. He has the power to get to Scooter McDaniels's chin.

You either need to go up in wieght class, increase cardio, or get on wieght loss suppliments,

thanks for info. I have always made weight to fight. It was Beno Neckbreaker that failed to make weight. How do you increase cardio? Thanks will get new clothes.

ok, I missed the 2nd non QFC fight it was the other fighter that missed wieght.

however if you look your fighters QFC fights were all at 170# not the 155# org events he's trying to do now, he will make weight like he did before but you take a energy hit when you have to use the extra 2 hours to cut weight. it hurts your fighter to do that.