Natural aptitude sliders

Hi,

I am new to the game having only joined a couple of days ago and so and i have thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

Just a quick question I am creating my second fighter who I want to be a ground wizard and I have just got to the natural aptitude section.

I was just wondering whether it would be more important to have naturally good conditioning or whether the benefits you get from picking a skill such as BJJ would be better.

Because so far from what I have read on forums and help guides conditioning seems to be the most aspect so i have focused most of physical points on it so should continue like that or spread it to try and help learn in areas where I did not put as many points.

well u want about 50/50 bjj wrestling and wrestling in my opinion is the most important it helps clinch and being a master at bjj means nothing if the fight dont hit the ground

try to keep in mind that u need to have enough skill in every area in order to not be getting koed. i would say go like 50% ish on strength and athleticism but put 0 for conditioning. if u start with 12 conditioning it will pretty much be popping quite fast anyways and thats enough to start training with. go 100% on the skills u want to develop most and go maybe 50% on the ones u dont rly want to put 100% on everything because that will spread ur aptitudes too thin. so if u go like 100% wrestling 100% bjj that will lead u to develop good ground game but try to do 50% on ur boxing and muay thai so u can develop the standup enough so u dont get koed by good strikers. that may be a good setup for what your looking to make. putting too much aptitude into strength and conditioning is a waste imo because they develop quite quickly especially with strength and stamina supplements to help. best thing to do is 0% on conditioning and no more than 50--60% on strength. hope this helps.

okay thanks for the advice guys i ended up not being able to wait (another downside of being a noob :P ) so i created my fighter with the idea of being able to fight straight away but i will definitely be taking your advice on board