Team Fight Master Creation Tournament

The1rstSaint

Joseph Jostrzebski where you at, Bjorns opponent is a alliance mate of mine and he has been inactive for 15 days so you may get a opportunity to step in.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

I don't care who the opponent is,I am good to go. Fighting wannabe rapper Jostrzebski would be just a fun addition to an already fun tournament. You know that I will sign the fight offer, so it is your decision to make; if you want to give the normal opponent more time to come back or not.
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The comeback Kid Jospeph Jospolishlastname vs the #1 pick Gale Snoats in the finals.

Good luck to the winners also I have booked a fight between Petran and St Hype which will be a #1 contender fight if Dale McCann decides to keep his guy.

Regardless I look to keep this division 290K so I would love to keep whomever is still available.

Congrats Joe. I fucked up.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14602447964753.jpg

Joseph "Joey-J" Jostrzebski (292065)

You are a tough man. I gotta admit, had it been anyone else i might not have done so well.

But facing an undefeated future legend brought out the best in me and made me step it up. From an unwanted alternate to reaching the finals against another tough opponent.

Hopefully i can bring the gold home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After 2 upsets in a row, it's time to face my biggest challenge to date.

Gale Snoats dropped his first fight but has made his next 5 opponents tap out. He comes out of the Johnny Lee camp so i know he is a dangerous opponent.

I tend to fail against lesser opponents, however i rise to the challenge when faced with big challenges.

A lot of you may think i don't deserve to be in this fight. That i slotted right in. I may have lost in the knockout stages but i got given another chance and i took that opportunity and took out two dangerous opponents to get myself into the finals.

I hope Gale underestimates me like my last 2 opponents did. I will be training like a demon and if you come into this fight thinking you will steamroll me then you are in for a rude awakening.

But bring your a-game and we will put on a show. Let's dance! :boxing:

The time has come in just a few hours we will find out who is the baddest 18 year old bantamweight on The planet.

I will have a review of the whole tournament after so keep a eye out. I know I have not done any writing since the team competition but I will make it up with a full review!

Cheers thanks to all contestants and everyone who chipped in for awards.

• Upvote 1

Very close fight, I had some doubt when it went to the scorecards. It was one of those fights where you can't understand why your fighter isn't following the sliders you set as you read.

Next up for snoats is twgc and some much needed training time before defending the coveted infinity bw belt.

Team Fightmaster Review

Ladies and Gentleman its been a long and crazy 5 1/2 months since the beginning off the Team Fightmaster Tournament. What a time it has been as well Team Marky may have gotten all the joy, but Gale Snoats got the last laugh for sure. And what a story for Joseph Jostrzebski who started was giving a chance to replace someone and boy did he impress.

Snoats was the favorite from the beginning when Mr . J selected him as the First overall pick. Gale went on to tear through the Team Competitionbeating the likes of Shunsuke Nakamura, Johan Vermeer, and Vasilica Petran all with first round Submissions. His efforts where rewarded as he earned the top seed heading into the single elimination tournament for the Belt. Snoats picked up two more sub victories in round 1 and 2 beating Vermeer for a 2nd team and then taking out another top pick Perry St Hype. Snoats earned his way to his title fight, and looked unstoppable in route to it.

Joseph on the other hand had a warrior's spirit getting a golden chance. Finishing 1-2 in the Team portion of the tourney Joseph missed out on making the bracket for the tournament, finishing 10th in the points as only the top 8 could prevail. But like a boss he was giving a reserve fight which should someone not be able to continue he would take there place. The Tycoon world is still wondering what ever happend to Magnus Enckelman who looked like a serious threat for the Tournament, with his MIA status this opened the door for Jostrzebski. Joseph wasup against the wall going into the semi finals of the tournament as he was matched up against the #2 seed who like gale snoats was on a warpath. Eyeam Yurmommy was surely taken out of his element as he just could not land a TD against the underdog. Jospeh went on to a UD victory using his superior boxing skills to send him to the finals.

The Finale was a total war as Snoats took rounds 1 & 2 followed by Jostrzebski snagging rounds 3 & 4. Gale knew going into the final round he needed to get control of the fight quick and his clinchwork in that final round was ultimately the deciding factor of the fight. This fight brought me back to when fighters actually fought these guys where like Griffin vs Bonnar all over again. I wish i could give them both belts, but they are both getting new contracts for sure. I would love to see a sequel to this matchup down the road.

With this all wrapped up the 135 division has a lot of new faces it will be interesting to see who gets the first crack at the champ. Gale will be takking some time off to fight in the TWGC and his new contract is still pending so the division will have plenty off time to crown a #1 challenger.

Thanks everyone again for sticking through this long ass tournament, there may be a sequel down the road so STAY TUNED!!!

• Upvote 2

Team Fightmaster Review

Ladies and Gentleman its been a long and crazy 5 1/2 months since the beginning off the Team Fightmaster Tournament. What a time it has been as well Team Marky may have gotten all the joy, but Gale Snoats got the last laugh for sure. And what a story for Joseph Jostrzebski who started was giving a chance to replace someone and boy did he impress.

Snoats was the favorite from the beginning when Mr . J selected him as the First overall pick. Gale went on to tear through the Team Competitionbeating the likes of Shunsuke Nakamura, Johan Vermeer, and Vasilica Petran all with first round Submissions. His efforts where rewarded as he earned the top seed heading into the single elimination tournament for the Belt. Snoats picked up two more sub victories in round 1 and 2 beating Vermeer for a 2nd team and then taking out another top pick Perry St Hype. Snoats earned his way to his title fight, and looked unstoppable in route to it.

Joseph on the other hand had a warrior's spirit getting a golden chance. Finishing 1-2 in the Team portion of the tourney Joseph missed out on making the bracket for the tournament, finishing 10th in the points as only the top 8 could prevail. But like a boss he was giving a reserve fight which should someone not be able to continue he would take there place. The Tycoon world is still wondering what ever happend to Magnus Enckelman who looked like a serious threat for the Tournament, with his MIA status this opened the door for Jostrzebski. Joseph wasup against the wall going into the semi finals of the tournament as he was matched up against the #2 seed who like gale snoats was on a warpath. Eyeam Yurmommy was surely taken out of his element as he just could not land a TD against the underdog. Jospeh went on to a UD victory using his superior boxing skills to send him to the finals.

The Finale was a total war as Snoats took rounds 1 & 2 followed by Jostrzebski snagging rounds 3 & 4. Gale knew going into the final round he needed to get control of the fight quick and his clinchwork in that final round was ultimately the deciding factor of the fight. This fight brought me back to when fighters actually fought these guys where like Griffin vs Bonnar all over again. I wish i could give them both belts, but they are both getting new contracts for sure. I would love to see a sequel to this matchup down the road.

With this all wrapped up the 135 division has a lot of new faces it will be interesting to see who gets the first crack at the champ. Gale will be takking some time off to fight in the TWGC and his new contract is still pending so the division will have plenty off time to crown a #1 challenger.

Thanks everyone again for sticking through this long ass tournament, there may be a sequel down the road so STAY TUNED!!!

First of all i want to congratulate Gale Snoats for an awesome fight.

I may not have won the fight and i may not have "earned" my way into the finals but despite my fight record i would like think that after seeing us in that cage that you now know i deserved to be there and i earned my way in.

I must say i was surprised he didn't try harder to take it to the ground and was able to hang with me on our feet. We both left everything in the cage and in the end he wanted it more and left with the belt.

I think after a war like that we both deserve some time off. I am gonna train like a demon to see what went wrong and who knows? Maybe we can dance again some day.

Until then, enjoy the belt. You deserve it.

• Upvote 1