Women's division

Wolf

I suggest women having lower Strenght max because girls don't have testosterone which helps to grow muscles and a higher flexibility max since they don't have balls :)

Where in the world did you get the idea that women don't have testosterone?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe they are lumberjacks and ok?

Or singers...

http://essel.esselstreet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Eurovision-Winner-2014.jpg

There's nothing creepy about that... (note sarcasm) Maybe someone can make an avatar from the image above...

I just started on MMA Tycoon, but I have to say I was disappointed to see there was no Women's MMA. I've become a huge fan and would definitely welcome it to the game. Go watch all the Invicta cards (which are on UFC Fight Pass as of yesterday, conveniently enough) and tell me you didn't enjoy more than a lot of UFC cards (lately especially).

Either way, 2 fighters and 3 total fights in, I'm hooked on MMA Tycoon. I won't let it dissuade me from enjoying it. But it would definitely improve the game for me to add WMMA of some sort.

With custom avatars you can just make them women.

Actually, you can't. I think Mike said no female avatars. I'm not sure on that, but I think I remember reading something about that.

I just started on MMA Tycoon, but I have to say I was disappointed to see there was no Women's MMA. I've become a huge fan and would definitely welcome it to the game. Go watch all the Invicta cards (which are on UFC Fight Pass as of yesterday, conveniently enough) and tell me you didn't enjoy more than a lot of UFC cards (lately especially).

Either way, 2 fighters and 3 total fights in, I'm hooked on MMA Tycoon. I won't let it dissuade me from enjoying it. But it would definitely improve the game for me to add WMMA of some sort.

It has to do with the amount of active fighters more than anything having to do with women. Like kickboxing, women's mma isn't for everybody and the idea is that it isn't worth adding another division just to thin out the talent pool even more. Not to mention it adds nothing more to the game other than cosmetic changes to the words.

If there are so many people clamoring for a womens division then why doesn't somebody make a 135 division for dames and you can all name your fighters Loretta and Gertrude.

This is what you all sound like clamoring for women's fighters in tycoon:

People need to stop focusing on this cosmetic change and actually deal with different features that we dont pay enough attention to in this game like KT and 135lb fighters... Everyone keeps griping about fighters with boobs when they are asking for NO difference in gameplay whatsoever smh

• Upvote 2

This would be stupid, the only point in WMMA for me is to WATCH woman beat up each other, i have no desire to read about it plus then all the clothing companys would have to make girl cloths, then your fighter would be a bitch for about a week every month and you would have to spend extra on possessions buying tampons LOL

The rule against female avatars is because the vast majority of them would end up being bikini avatars and other sexy avatars. It would make any makeshift womens division kind of a joke.

i dont like the idea of female division. There is already to many classes in the game. Wait time for QFC in some cities and classes afre 1-2 weeks. Bringing another class would mean even lesser fighters in the already existing classes due to max rooster spots for managers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've seen a female avatar, should have bookmarked it.

was mine, was gunna run with a "first woman of tycoon" gimmick :P

and what city are you in to have to wait 2 weeks for a QCF juret? I've never waited more than 2-3 days myself and most of my QCF's have been 135 & 145lbs bouts. (not saying you havn't had to wait that time, genuinly wondering where & what classes)

Although I like the idea of a female division, without there being something special/unique about it in terms of gameplay, I just can't see it taking off. I don't really see a problem with female avatars, providing that they are shoulders up 'portraits' but again, it takes away from the immersion if you have females fighting males throughout the divisions.

I don't really see a problem with female avatars, providing that they are shoulders up 'portraits' but again, it takes away from the immersion if you have females fighting males throughout the divisions.

I was doing it to piss off all the sexist (real life) anti-WMMA idiots.

to be honest though what's the difference between fighting a fighter with a womens avatar and fighting fucking Buzz Lightyear or a character from Willy Wonka? They share the same realism lol

SN: I actually love the Oompa Loompa thread because of the writing.