SFC Smack Talk

Boble

Jazz Clementine

My next opponent Daichi Kishimoto, the 135 lb. 'untouchable' champ got his submission win after 27 attempts. Im not impressed. The contract is signed my friend, thats a real nice black belt ya got, too bad youre going to have to take me down to use it, and thats not happening. I love fighting grapplers. See you in two weeks champ.

SyFi 52 PREVIEW:

As of late Schooner's Bar has become has become the home for Sydney Fights on Saturday night. And the Sydney crowd couldn't be happier. Schooner's Bar has gone as far as sending out a release in the Sydney Times that they don't even take the cage down anymore.

Joey Hatton vs Sammmy Kilbach is set to be the Main Event. Hatton (10-2) has won 9 of his 10 wins by submission and has never been finished. He had a torrid record in NJMMA before coming to Sydney. He even challenged for the title once over there. And looks to get in title contention here. His opponent Kilbach is (6-1) and has won them all in the first round by KO and also has never been finished. Both fighters are coming into this knowing that they are on opposite sides of the fence as far as styles goes and that they are among the most respected in those styles in their division.
Prediction: Kilbach KO

Bill Shorton vs Mark Borrego is set to be the Co-Main Event. Shorton (6-1) has won all fights by KO and every fight he has been in has ended in the first round by KO. Borrego (4-1) has also won all his fights by KO and all MMA fights have ended in the first round as well. He also has a win in KT by decision. On paper this fight favors Shorton, but that is why fighters fight. Anything can happen come fight night.
Prediction: Borrego KO.

Unknown Combatant vs Dai Zexi is the third fight on the main card. Combatant (7-4) has won his fights by KO, submission, and decision. No doubt he will be looking for a KO victory on Saturday as Zexi's only loss has been to KO when Georges Danton showed the world that Zexi can be beat on the feet. Zexi (5-1) has 4 of his 5 wins u submission and looks to take it to the ground and get an early submission victory.
Prediction: Comabatant KO

Victor Creed vs TJ Goodard is the fourth fight on the main card. Creed (4-0) has been nothing short of dominant. By the way for the sake of the fighters if anyone knows where James is please tell him. He has a ground game that few have seen and his coaches at his new gym at Colossus Gym say his striking is improving vastly as well. Goodard (5-2) is coming in as the way more experienced and older fighter. Since Bob Sapp has taken Goodard under his wing he hasn't lost a fight.
Prediction: Creed anyway he wants.

Krit Leekpai vs Ken Ring will be kicking off the main card. Leekpai (3-0) has been smacking everyone around in Sydney. He has it all when comes to standing and banging. And he is about as difficult as they come to takedown. Ring (5-2) is like the fight to follow it a much more experienced fighter and a lot older than his opponent.
Prediction: Leekpai KO

Undercard Predictions:
Allu KO
Mercer KO
Puhkuri KO
Wagner KO
Brawn KO

• Upvote 1

Jazz Clementine

My next opponent Daichi Kishimoto, the 135 lb. 'untouchable' champ got his submission win after 27 attempts. Im not impressed. The contract is signed my friend, thats a real nice black belt ya got, too bad youre going to have to take me down to use it, and thats not happening. I love fighting grapplers. See you in two weeks champ.

Daichi Kishimoto

"Hey man I admit Nerve had good sub defense the kid is a purple belt and all...hut he didn't ever have me in any even close to harmful.positions and look at all my previous fights...they barely touch me Glass Joe hit msnwith a few punches but my chin is solid honestly he is also 26 and I was 19 back then, look I don't want to talk smack I even told the boss I want this 145,lbs title fight since you will be my biggest test so I say lets go enjoy it and I will get you down I believe I will I have gotten everyone down...may the best man win...if you want to get a rivalry going sure just start throwing smack and I will teach you a lesson in 2 weeks...I just want to say this your only loss was to Tim Slater and that was by Submission by a purple belt so stop running your mouth I would tap Tim 9 times out of 10...and you 11times out of 10

• Upvote 1

Jazz Clementine

That loss to Tim Slater was more than a year ago first of all, and secondly he was a better wrestler a year ago then you are today. He got me down, sure. He revealed the hole in my game. You better believe ive spent this past year covering that hole up. You wont get a chance to submit me, though im sure you would do just that if you got me down. Ive got respect for you and your career as a 135 pounder, i just hope you can throw hands half as good as you can roll around on the ground.

• Upvote 1

Jazz Clementine

That loss to Tim Slater was more than a year ago first of all, and secondly he was a better wrestler a year ago then you are today. He got me down, sure. He revealed the hole in my game. You better believe ive spent this past year covering that hole up. You wont get a chance to submit me, though im sure you would do just that if you got me down. Ive got respect for you and your career as a 135 pounder, i just hope you can throw hands half as good as you can roll around on the ground.

Daichi Kishimoto

"I am dominant at 135lbs those guys just don't have the power to KO me and they sure as hell ain't gonna be submitting me so I am going out of my comfort zone and putting my streak on the line to face you a bigger man and I hope I can handle the power difference I have once also lost to a 145lbs guy but got 2 wins at 145lbs after that so I believe I have grown as a fighter so have you lets give them a good fight. I am looking forward to seeing if you can defend the takedown as well as you say you can...and on your question YES i can also stand but prefer the Mat since it is where I am at my best...I have respect for what you have done, but I am just the better man here!

Jazz Clementine

I applaud your bravery for leaving your comfort zone, too bad for you Im gonna knock your ass back into it. Most of the fools Ive faced couldnt take these hands for more than a round. You think youll be different? It will be a good fight, but only because it will end quickly. Im too savvy for you.

Daichi Kishimoto

"Alright look...you can just go and GTFO because after I choke your 145lbs ass out I will rest my balls on your forehead and claim my second belt while your stil figuring oit where you are at.Or maybe yeah maybe I should remind you of a year ago with a kneebar...or take an arm, I have all these choices you see and all you got. Is punches really?

Jazz Clementine

Ive got other tools to win a fight, but not for you sweetheart. All I need for you are these hands. You will dream your strange fantasies as you lay unconcious on the mat. Are you upset? Take it to the gym like a professional. Not that it will matter.

I am looking forward to this fight, I am not upset it will be fun our time will come and we will put all in there I have a feeling the fight won't last long, mark my words :)

Sydney Fights a look into the title Race (Updated: 05/14)

To me the most important and one of the break or make criterias in an Org is the way titles are handed out and defended.

At Sydney Fights, we now have almost every title fight that, as we now reached a point, where it should be much clearer, who is ranked where, we will start to have Power Rankings. Please note, only fighters with at Least one Fight at a Sydney Fights Event will be ranked.

135:

Champion: Daichi Kishimoto(7-1),

1. Brain Fog (5-2)

2. Connoer Joieson(3-0)

3. Glass Joe (4-1)

4. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk(6-1)

5. Yodsawan Sitsongrit (4-2)

6. Pinched Nerve (5-1)

7. DeJuan Carneiro (3-0)

8. Wayne Williams (4-2)

9. Gary Dema (4-2)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

Daichi Kishimoto(moving to 145 for a short time)

Key Fights:

20/05 Glass Joe vs. Por Pramuk

25/05 Carneiro vs. Williams

25/05 Dema vs. Baxter (3-2)

27/05 Joieson vs. Fog

145:

Champion: Jazz Clementine (6-1)

1. Илья Муромец (7-1)

2. Marcos Santana(4-1)

3. Half Life (3-2-1)

4. Steve Henley (2-0)

5. Joca Carioca (3-2-1)

6. Christian Cyborg (6-5)

7. Pedro Siracha (2-1)

8. Philip Zieske (2-1)

9. Massimiano Damiani (2-1)

NR: (inactive): Sergei Geng (5-1)

NR(not debut yet): Daichi Kishimoto (135 champ)

Title Fight:

26/05 Clementine vs. Kishimoto

Key Fights:

16/05 Илья Муромец vs. Life

16/05 Dante(3-3) vs. Dominguez (2-2-1)

25/05 Zieske vs. Gardanbit (2-3)

25/05 Henley vs. Siracha

25/05 Damiani vs. Carioca

01/06 Cyborg vs. Santana

155:

Champion: Justin Sane (7-3)

1. Murphy Brown (8-3-1)

2. Gennady Golovkin (6-3)

3. Akimbo Spice (5-1)

4. Evan Page (5-2)

5. Deklek Sitsongrit (5-3)

6. Max Luther (5-1)

7. Pit Canthropus jr. (3-1)

8. Xavier Merlin (5-2)

9. Bob Madden (3-0)

Title Fight:

03/06 Sane vs. Brown

Key Fights:

18/05 Luther vs. Madden

25/05 Merlin vs. Canthropus jr.

02/06 No. 1 Contender Fight Golovkin vs. Page

02/06 Spice vs. Deklek

170:

Champion: Mike Johnson (5-0)

1. Gideon Navarro (5-1)

2. Steve Collins (5-0)

3. Akira Harada (6-1)

4. Pahani Julmu (4-0)

5. Roy Whittaker(4-0),

6. Kevin Daughtrey (7-1)

7. Shagat Shanti (9-3)

8. Scotty Toute (4-1)

9. Chris Snoky (7-2-1)

Title Fight:

26/05 Johnson vs. Navarro

Key Fights:

20/05 Julmu vs. The Nightmare (2-1)

23/05 Daugthrey vs. Snoky

26/05 Shanti vs. Butzhammer (4-0)

30/05 No. 1 Contender Fight: Harada vs. Collins

03/06 Whittaker vs. Putsok (3-0)

185:

Champion: Apollo Reid (7-3)

1. Joey Hatton (10-2)

2. Big Asznee (9-1)

3. Victor Creed (4-0)

4. Wayne Benning (6-1)

5. Sergei Bumanov (4-1)

6. Sammy Kilbach (6-1)

7. Man Itizer (8-5)

8. Travis Mitchell (5-2)

9. Zedidiah Goldberg (3-0)

NR: (yet to debut):

Title Fight:

20/05 Reid vs. Asznee

Key Fights:

19/05 Hatton vs. Killbach

19/05 Creed vs. Goddard (5-2)

25/05 Bumanov vs. Flannery (3-2)

26/05 Goldberg vs. Silva (4-3)

205:

Champion: Mister McNasty (8-3)

1. Melvin Comeau (11-3)

2. Pablo Spezziale (7-3)

3. Blake Phoenix (10-2)

4. Unknown Combatant (7-4)

5. Mauro Carnera (6-1)

6. Damatang Camara (7-2)

6. Dai Zexi (5-1),

7. Isiah Cooley (4-2)

8. Gooti Kuusta (4-1)

8. Krit Leekpai (3-0)

8. Cornelius Albatross (6-2)

9. Kazuma Kuwabara (3-0)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

02/06 McNasty vs. Comeau

Key Fights:

16/05 Albatross vs. Jackson (4-1)

18/05 Cooley vs. Kuwabara

19/05 Combatant vs. Zexi

19/05 Leekpai vs. Ring (5-2)

tbc No. 1 Contender Fight Phoenix vs. Spezziale

03/06 Carnera vs. Camara

03/06 Kusta vs. Pork Destroyer (6-3)

265:

Champion: Rick Piano (10-0)

1. Santu Avisu Kona (7-0)

2. Bill Shorton (6-1)

3. Mark Borrego (5-1)

4. Ross Barkley (6-3)

5. Travis Dillon (5-1)

6. Canelo Lopez (3-0)

7. Stefan Harpik (5-1)

8. Rivo Riitta (3-1)

9. Gyukosho Fujimoto (4-2)

NR(yet to debut): ,, , Jason Harris (3-0)

Title Fight:

27/05 Piano vs. Kona

Key Fights:

16/05 Riita vs. Harris (3-0)

18/05 Dillon vs. Hippo (3-2)

19/05 No. 1 Contender Fight Shorton vs. Borrego

27/05 Lopez vs. Harpik

06/06 Barkley vs. Fujimoto

265+:

Champion: Arn Anderson (6-0)

1. Matt Wills (5-1)

2. Wladimir Yaroslev (4-0)

3. Fedor Vovchancyn (5-2)

4. Voshon Daniels (4-2)

5. Bob McDonald (4-1)

6. Hulk Hogan (6-4)

7. Maxim Popov (6-4)

8. Ted Di Biase (2-1)

9. Jeff Messer (3-3)

9. Ole Anderson (3-3)

NR yet: , , Mongolian Muslim (7-2)

Title Fight:

20/05 A. Anderson vs. Wills

Key Fights:

18/05 No. 1 Contender Fight Yaroslev vs. Muslim

27/05 Daniels vs. McDonald

27/05 Di Biase vs. Imbert (2-2)

01/06 Vovchavchyn vs. O.Anderson

01/06 Hogan vs. Popov

02/06 Messer vs. Mbkuwa (3-2)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w18.jpg

Wladimir Yaroslev: In just a few days I will shock the world. Mongolian Muslim is the heavy favorite in our upcoming bout, but I will show everyone that he is not all that he seems. I will knock him down quite a few pegs and be the number one contender for the SFC Super-Heavyweight title.

Syfi 51 previews

265+ lbs. #2 Wladimir Yaroslev vs. Mongolian Muslim

The main event features an undefeated fighter with a grappling base, Yaroslev, and a Muay Thai striker with a few KO's under his belt as of late, Muslim. Yaroslev needs to prioritize the ground in this fight, or else we may see his first loss.

155 lbs. Max Luther vs. Bob Madden

The co-main event has a fantastic boxer, Max Luther, facing off against a black belt with good striking, Bob Madden. Luther's only loss is to a former champion, Akimbo Spice. Madden has not lost a fight and obtained a performance award for his kimura submission against Agnar Agnarsson his last fight. With their credentials, you can expect a storm this Friday.

265 lbs. King Hippo vs. #5 Travis Dillon

Travis Dillon was on a hot streak. Five wins, and then loses at Syfi 41 against Ross Barkley. King Hippo, with a wishy washy record, hopes to endure the upcoming challenger. Hippo needs to watch the hands.

205 lbs. #7 Isaiah Cooley vs. #9 Kazuma Kuwabara

Two submission if the night performances proves Kuwaba is a problem for his opponent, Isaiah Cooley. Every fight Cooley has won, he TKO's or KO's his opponents. Somebody is getting finished.

265 lbs. Tony Parks vs. Cj Morrison

Cj Morrison is coming off of two losses and really needs this win. Parks can not afford a loss either if he wants to be taken seriously, so you can expect a fight for survival.

265 lbs. Josh Heath vs. Nathaniel Strong

A pure grappler, Heath, has a nicely well rounded fighter gunning for his spot in Nathaniel Strong. Heath's wrestling can only work if he get close. Can he get close that distance and avoid the offense of Strong?

155 lbs. Koichi Kamei vs. Logan Reid

Koichi Kamei debuts in MMA competition against Reid, a man who has lost every fight in the organization so far. With the disadvantages in skill, it looks like he is about to add another loss.

265 lbs. Jackson Avery vs. Yormomza Lin

Both Avery and Lin are looking to add a win to their records tonight. Unfortunately for Avery, unless it ends up on the ground, Lin will take this one.

185 lbs. Gary Red vs. Trevor Leen

This one is going to be a brawl. Red comes in as a boxer, facing off against a powerful Muay Thai artist like Trevor Lee. Lee debuts tonight and is looking to put his name in the rankings. Red is looking to stop that.

185 lbs. Billy Jack vs. Phillip Baroni

Billy Jack makes his professional MMA debut tonight against a solid competitor in Phillip Baroni. Even with the disadvantages, you can't count Baroni out. His boxing has earned him a KO victory in his short fight career. Jack will have to watch for the hands, but if he plays his cards right, he should win this one.

• Upvote 1

SyFi 53
May 20/18
Brought to you by Forge Clothing Co.

Main Event of the Evening
265+ lbs. Title Fight (C) Arn Anderson (6-0) vs. Matt Wills (5-1)

Undefeated superweight champion Arn 'The Enforcer' Anderson is making his fourth title defense tonight and this could be a barn burner. This is the first time since fighting his brother that he will face another grappler. His opponent, Matt 'The Guvna' Wills has pretty near the exact same build as Anderson and could pose a threat to the throne. Both of these men have finished off their opponents in the first round, this fight will be intense and I'd say it might as well have TWGC rules!

185 lbs. Title Fight (C) Apollo Reid (7-3) vs. Big Asznee (9-1)

In this immediate rematch, newly crowned Apollo 'Master of Disaster' Reid looks to make his first title defense against former champion Big 'Baba' Asznee. Asznee was on his third title defense when Reid caught him slipping in his first round, cracking his granite chin - as well as his undefeated streak - with a giant right hand at just about the one minute mark. Was it a fluke? Asznee thinks so and will definitely try to get Reid down to the ground where he can showcase his skills in jiujitsu.

135 lbs. Fight Glass Joe (4-1) vs. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk (4-1)

Former pro-boxer Glass Joe is coming off of a first round knockout over Chief Waters in his best performance to date but he's looking to top that as he squares off against Dieselnoi Por Pramuk, a well-rounded muay thai fighter who is coming off of the first loss of his career to champion Daichi Kishimoto where he fought an arm triangle until he could not anymore and passed out. He'll get a better showing here against Joe, as he seems the more skillful fighter on paper.

170 lbs. Fight Pahani Julmu (4-0) vs. Putem The Nightmare (2-1)

In his debut, Pahani Julmu used his takeowns and ground work to earn a unanimous decision victory over Bruno Javier Jimenez. Currently undefeated, his opponent Putem 'Tobed' The Nightmare will try to put a stop to that. After his first round kneebar win over Luke Melendez, The Nightmare showed us that he can certainly grapple, but on paper he is at a disadvantage should Julu choose to keep the fight standing.

155 lbs. Fight Jorginho Marcelo (2-2) vs. John 'Ulick' MaGee (5-2)

With two first round armbar wins under his brown belt, Jorginho Marcelo will be looking to get another. His opponent, John 'Ulick' MaGee is trying to get his second win, getting the tko in only 30 second over Landon Wood. Though MaGee is a purple belt in jijutsu, he's been taken down and submitted before. Will he be able to keep the fight upright so he can bang out another finish?

Undercard
170 lbs. Fight Jackson 'Filet' Finnegan (3-2) vs. 'Daytime Bob' Ariel At Night (2-1)

170 lbs. Fight Edgar Avetisyan (3-0) vs. Hosep Grigorian (3-0)

205 lbs. Fight Antonio 'Mago' Medina (2-3) vs. Tsuyoi '最強' Kakuto (1-0)

170 lbs. Fight Brandon 'Light Mayo' Bragg (3-1) vs. Hanyu 'Little Dragon' Lee (2-1)

155 lbs. Fight Kento Ban Gbus (3-2) vs. Steph Curry (1-2)

• Upvote 1

SyFi - Weekend Recap:

With both title fights packed on Sunday, the other 2 days were kind of a runup, but all 3 days once again brought great action and new fight stories.

New No.1 COntenders, well known faces, new and old champions, filled with upsets, decisions, submissions and banging KOs the cards had everything.

Here is a look at the days:

Friday:

Bondi Outdoor Arena saw a packed and nearly sold out Venue, the SFC fight fans came down wanting to see who will be the next 265+ No. 1 COntender. Mongolian Muslim a fresh import from NJMMA faced SFC youngster Wladimir Yaroslev. Yaroslev needed to take the fight to the ground, but failed with both his takedown attempts, Mongolian Muslim was all over him with his big hits, being very accurate and powerful, in the end Yaroslev got cut and knocked down, while Muslim celebrated his No.1 spot at 265+, ready to end the ANDERSON ERA.
In the Co-Main Event at 155 Bob Madden stayed unbeaten and won a BJJ demonstration against former Challenger Max Luther, who got dropped by his management after a tough loss. Bob Madden climbs the rankings, and is set for a title run soon.
In the undercard at 265 Travis Dillon continues his winning run, and claims to be back in title contention with a KO over King Hippo.
At 205 Kazuma Kawabura stayed unbeaten by holding off Isiah Cooley, the rest of the undercard featured talent and youngesters making their debuts.
Fight of the night: Trevor Lee vs Gary Red
KO of the night: Tony Parks

Sub of the night: Bob Madden

Saturday:

Not packed with a title fight as usual the Saturday present brought two No. 1 Contenders fights and more than 6500 fight fans to Schooners Bar, which hosted both Weekend Events just like last weekend.

The Main Event saw Joey Hatton in his 2nd SFC fight, and his appearance was controversial, as his road to the title was critizised as having some cans by fight fans, well, whatever you wanna call Sammy Kilbach, he tried his best to deny Joey Hatton, but the 4th takedown attempt by the favourite was succesful, and a few seconds later Kilbach had to tap, bringing a smile to Hatton, and an almost sure title fight next.
At 265, it was the first Rick Piano Challenger Bill Shorton, that fought his way to another title shot, Mark Borrego looked a bit helpless, and Shorton cracked him soon, after 2:33, the ref had to stop the fight. With that Shorton will watch next weeks title fight on his heals and toes, and see, if he gets another crack at Piano, or if we will get a new champion.
The undercard was classy as ever, Dai Zexi at 205 won another fight, and moved close to title contention beating veteran Unknown Combatant.
Unbeaten streaks continued for Victor Creed(185), Krit Leekpai(205) and Mika Allu(265), all 3 move up in the Top 10, and on Monday, when rankings are out, may be found closer to a title shot than ever before.
Fight of the night: Carlyle Gate vs Reiner Brawn
KO of the night: Corey Mercer
Sub of the night: Joey Hatton
Sunday:
After all the action on Friday and Saturday, Sunday finally brought the belts out, and also the hungry fight fans, that wanted to see, if the Anderson ERA stayed in affect, ot if Matt Wills could score the upset.
The Main Event held the 265+ title fight, and Arn Anderson tried to make it a 4th succesfuil defense, and win No. 7 in his career.
Matt Wills came highly motivated, and indeed it was his 2nd takedown attempt, that worked, and brought the fight to the ground. Wills made the first submission move, being on top of the champ, but was denied, move after move, both scrambled for better position and submission, and then the champ sunk a giullotine from the bottom, to end Wills hope, and defend his 265+ belt.
At 185 Apollo Reid made his first title defense, and it came against the former champ and man he shocked Big Asznee. Lots of experts thought that Apollo Reids first win was a fluke, and that he will not be able to keep Asznee standing in a rematch. Well, they were perfectly right, the 2nd fight looked a lot different, Asznee took down Reid in both rounds, and in Round 2, the 12th attempt at a submission came through for Asznee, who celebrated big time with his fans, as he reclaimed his 185 title.
In the undercard at 135 Glass Joe showed his class, as he beat former challenger Dieselnoi Por Pramuk, who now lost 2 in a row. Glass Joe outboxed the Muay Thai specialist, and won his 2nd in a row, after his title loss, looking to get a run at the title going.
In other action at 170 Pahani Julmu and Egar Arvestiyan stayed unbeaten, both present such great talent, that the organisation will focus on them in the future.
Fight of the night: Glass Joe vs Dieselnoi Por Pramuk
KO of the night: Edgar Avetisyan
Sub of the night: Jorginho Marcelo
  • Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w25.jpg

Glass Joe: Thank you for a good fight Dieselnoi Por Pramuk, you are a tough fighter and a good sportsman. This was a great win for me, as usual being the underdog according to all the "experts". I had a great time in the octagon and hope to be back there again soon.

• Upvote 1

On Saturday May 26th we have an exciting night of fights at Schooner's. Sydney fights will be putting on an event featuring 2 title fights.

Main Event is between Jazz Clementine v Daichi Kishimoto. Clementine(6-1) is your current champion at 145. Clementine is a striker with an excellent sprawl. He has 5 of his 6 wins by KO. His only loss to date has come by way of submission. Kishimoto(7-1) will be the guy he has his first title defense against. Kishimoto has a little bit of striking ability, pretty decent wrestling, and sports a bjj black belt. Which he puts on display. 6 of his 7 wins have come by submission.

Prediction: Kishimoto by submission.

The Co-Main Event is between Mike Johnson v Gideon Navarro. Johnson(5-0) will be defending his belt for the 3rd time at 170. He is a well rounded fighter who will be looking for the victory in anyway he can find it. Navarro(6-1) will be getting his first title shot. He is also a well rounded fighter but as you can see by his record all 6 wins have come by KO that he has a preference to standing and banging.

Prediction: Navarro KO

Third fight on the Main Card is between Luca Cruciani v Iso Paa. Cruciani(3-1) is a muay thai fighter who's wins and loss all have come by way of KO. Paa(3-1) is also a muay thai fighter with an amateur boxing record. Both fighters would rather go out on their shields on the feet than to ever fight on the ground. So for you KT fans out there that claim to be mma fans but think the ground game is boring. This fight, this fight is for you.

Prediction: Paa KO

The fourth fight on the Main Card is between Ingo Butzhammer v Sagat Shanti. Butzhammer(4-0 MMA, 0-1 KT) is unbeaten in MMA. Since hitting the weight room he has been putting people away winning his last 2 fight by TKO. Shanti(9-3) is a standup fighter who tends to shed blood. 2 of his 3 losses have come by stoppage from cuts. All 9 wins have come by KO.

Prediction: Butzhammer KO

The fight that will be kicking off the main card is Zedidiah Goldberg v Jon Silva. Goldberg(3-0) is a muay thai fighter in the 185 pound division winning them all by KO. Silva(4-3) is a ground fighter. While his striking is limited his chin has been tested and has never been KO'd.

Prediction: Silva submission

Undercard Predictions:

Gracie KO

Homelius TKO

Dale submission

Gibson submission

Banks submission

• Upvote 1

Glass Joe: Thank you for a good fight Dieselnoi Por Pramuk, you are a tough fighter and a good sportsman. This was a great win for me, as usual being the underdog according to all the "experts". I had a great time in the octagon and hope to be back there again soon.

Daichi Kishimoto

"Much respect for this guy

Great win"

• Upvote 1

Syfi 54 preview

155 lbs. Xavier Merlin vs. Pit Canthropus Jr.

Onto our main event! Xavier Merlin, a former title contender, is set to face Pit Canthropus Jr, a man who is very well rounded and is fresh off a KO if the night performance. Canthropus Jr's striking will definitely cause Merlin problems. Merlin will need to look for that quick submission or try to outsmart his opponent. Otherwise, we may be looking at another KO of the night performance for Canthropus Jr.

185 lbs. Sergei Bumanov vs. Mickey Flannerry

In the co-main event, we have Bumanov, a former championship contender who is still fresh off a victory despite the loss for the belt, facing off against a man who's won three fights in a row and doesn't seem to be planning on stopping, Mickey Flannerry. Flannerry will want to stay away from the ground. That being said, his striking may not be enough. Whatever happens, you won't want to miss it!

170 lbs. Bruno Javier Jimenez vs. Thor Odinson

Jimenez likes to shake it up, earning both a submission of the night and KO of the night performance in his short career. Odinson is fresh off a fight of the night performance, making this a fight between two very game competitors. This is a good way to introduce the main events.

135 lbs. DeJuan Carneiro vs. Wayne Williams

DeJuan Carneiro is hot off a 3 win streak coming into this fight. With two submission of the night performances, you can expect Wayne Williams to use his striking advantage in his game plan, and stay away from the grappling. If Carneiro can get his grasp around Williams, we can call it a night for the boxer.

135 lbs. Gary Dema vs. Dax Baxter

Dax Baxter is hungry for another chance at the top ten spot. After losing to Conner Joieson, he bounced down from #7. Gary Dema sits at #9 after a TKO victory over Kenneth Pierce after blasting him with knees. Baxter will need to watch for the grappling in this one and strike his way to the victory.

145 lbs. Pedro Siracha vs. Steve Henley

Both of these men are coming off of two consecutive wins making this one about who can capitalize on their hype the best. Henley might be looking for the submission with two wins in that category already. Siracha will be looking for Henley's head, unless he knows something we don't.

145 lbs. Joca Carioca vs. Massimo Damiani

Carioca's game plan tonight should be to submit his opponent. Due to the intense striking advantage, Damiani might just end this one quickly, however.

145 lbs. Philip Ziskie vs. Hodi Garbandit

Hodi Garbandit is being fed to a much younger wolf in Philip Ziskie. Ziskie's standing and ground advantage doesn't leave much room in the fight for Garbandit, but things happen.

185 lbs. Ricardo Burduada No Cranio vs. Roel Zuijderdujin

Boxer versus Muay Thai artist in this bout. No Cranio, the boxer, will be looking to finish Zuijderdujin, while the Muay Thai artist is more than happy to showcase his skills and drag this one out to a decision.

170 lbs. Titus Branch vs. Idont Know

Both of these fighters can use a win, tonight. Titus Branch comes in the boxer versus Idont Know's ground advantage. Where this fight ends up decides who wins.

• Upvote 2

Sydney Fights a look into the title Race (Updated: 05/21)

To me the most important and one of the break or make criterias in an Org is the way titles are handed out and defended.

At Sydney Fights, we now have almost every title fight that, as we now reached a point, where it should be much clearer, who is ranked where, we will start to have Power Rankings. Please note, only fighters with at Least one Fight at a Sydney Fights Event will be ranked.

135:

Champion: Daichi Kishimoto(7-1)

1. Glass Joe (5-1)

2. Brain Fog (5-2)

3. Connoer Joieson(3-0)

4.Yodsawan Sitsongrit (4-2)

5. Pinched Nerve (5-1)

6. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk(6-2)

7. DeJuan Carneiro (3-0)

8. Wayne Williams (4-2)

9. Gary Dema (4-2)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

Daichi Kishimoto(moving to 145 for a short time)

Key Fights:

25/05 Carneiro vs. Williams

25/05 Dema vs. Baxter (3-2)

27/05 Joieson vs. Fog

08/06 Nerve vs. Joe

08/06 Yodasawan vs. Pramuk

145:

Champion: Jazz Clementine (6-1)

1. Илья Муромец (8-1)

2. Marcos Santana(4-1)

3. Silvio Dante (4-3)

4. Steve Henley (2-0)

5. Joca Carioca (3-2-1)

6. Christian Cyborg (6-5)

7. Pedro Siracha (2-1)

8. Philip Zieske (2-1)

9. Massimiano Damiani (2-1)

NR: (inactive): Sergei Geng (5-1)

NR(not debut yet): Daichi Kishimoto (135 champ), Kente Gan Bus (4-2) (changed from 155)

Title Fight:

26/05 Clementine vs. Kishimoto

Key Fights:

25/05 Zieske vs. Gardanbit (2-3)

25/05 Henley vs. Siracha

25/05 Damiani vs. Carioca

01/06 Cyborg vs. Santana

09/06 Dante vs. Half Life (3-3-1)

155:

Champion: Justin Sane (7-3)

1. Murphy Brown (8-3-1)

2. Gennady Golovkin (6-3)

3. Akimbo Spice (5-1)

4. Evan Page (5-2)

5. Deklek Sitsongrit (5-3)

6. Bob Madden (4-0)

7. Pit Canthropus jr. (3-1)

8. Xavier Merlin (5-2)

9. Chakrii Weecharangsan (3-0)

Title Fight:

03/06 Sane vs. Brown

Key Fights:

25/05 Merlin vs. Canthropus jr.

02/06 No. 1 Contender Fight Golovkin vs. Page

02/06 Spice vs. Deklek

02/06 Weecharangsam vs. Rolls (4-1)

170:

Champion: Mike Johnson (5-0)

1. Gideon Navarro (5-1)

2. Steve Collins (5-0)

3. Akira Harada (6-1)

4. Pahani Julmu (5-0)

5. Roy Whittaker(4-0),

6. Kevin Daughtrey (7-1)

7. Shagat Shanti (9-3)

8. Ariel at Night (3-1)

9. Edgar Arvestiyan (4-0)

Title Fight:

26/05 Johnson vs. Navarro

Key Fights:

23/05 Daugthrey vs. Snoky (7-2-1)

26/05 Shanti vs. Butzhammer (4-0)

30/05 No. 1 Contender Fight: Harada vs. Collins

03/06 Whittaker vs. Putsok (3-0)

10/06 at Night vs. Toute (4-1)

10/06 Julmu vs. Arvestiyan

185:

Champion: Big Asznee (10-1)

1. Joey Hatton (11-2)

2. Victor Creed (5-0)

3. Apollo Reid (7-4)

4. Wayne Benning (6-1)

5. Ciro di Marzio (4-2)

6. Sergei Bumanov (4-1)

7. Mick Flannery (3-2)

8. Sub Zero (3-0)

9. Corey Mercer (4-0)

NR: (yet to debut): Luca Cruciani (3-1)

Title Fight:

tbc Asznee vs. Hatton

Key Fights:

25/05 Bumanov vs. Flannery

26/05 Goldberg(3-0) vs. Silva (4-3)

03/06 Zero vs. Benning

10/06 Di Marzio vs. Lee (5-3)

13/06 Reid vs. Kilbach (6-2)

205:

Champion: Mister McNasty (8-3)

1. Melvin Comeau (11-3)

2. Pablo Spezziale (7-3)

3. Dai Zexi (6-1)

4. Blake Phoenix (10-2)

5. Mujahid Jackson (5-1)

6. Mauro Carnera (6-1)

7. Krit Leekpai (4-0)

8. Damatang Camara (7-2)

9. Kazuma Kuwabara (4-0)

x. Unknown Combatant (7-5)

x. Gooti Kuusta (4-1)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

02/06 McNasty vs. Comeau

Key Fights:

01/06 No. 1 Contender Fight Phoenix vs. Spezziale

03/06 Carnera vs. Camara

03/06 Kusta vs. Pork Destroyer (6-3)

10/06 Leekpai vs. Zexi

10/06 Jackson vs. Kuwabara

265:

Champion: Rick Piano (10-0)

1. Santu Avisu Kona (7-0)

2. Bill Shorton (7-1)

3. Ross Barkley (6-3)

4. Travis Dillon (6-1)

5. Mika Allu (3-0)

6. Jason Harris (4-0)

7. Stefan Harpik (5-1)

8. Mark Borrego (5-2)

9. Orc Mishmash (5-3)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

27/05 Piano vs. Kona

Key Fights:

27/05 Lopez(3-0) vs. Harpik

06/06 Barkley vs. Fujimoto (4-2)

06/06 Borrego vs. Harris

06/06 Mishmash vs. Korotkiy (2-1)

tbc Dillon vs. Allu

265+:

Champion: Arn Anderson (7-0)

1. Mongolian Muslim (8-2)

2. Fedor Vovchancyn (5-2)

3. Matt Wills (5-2)

4. Voshon Daniels (4-2)

5. Bob McDonald (4-1)

6. Wladimir Yaroslev (4-1)

6. Hulk Hogan (6-4)

7. Maxim Popov (6-4)

8. Ted Di Biase (2-1)

9. Jeff Messer (3-3)

9. Ole Anderson (3-3)

NR yet: , ,

Title Fight:

10/06 A. Anderson vs. Muslim

Key Fights:

27/05 Daniels vs. McDonald

27/05 Di Biase vs. Imbert (2-2)

01/06 Vovchavchyn vs. O.Anderson

01/06 Hogan vs. Popov

02/06 Messer vs. Mbkuwa (3-2)

13/06 Wills vs. Yaroslev

• Upvote 1

Glass Joe: Thanks, and have fun over at 145lbs, I'll keep things interesting at bantamweight in the meantime.

Daichi Kshimoto

"For sure mate keep it real and can't believe this fool Jazz Clemensomething thinks he can beat me I bet if he wins it is by a lucky shot and he gets only one...All and all I am looking forward to that fight...so guys be there 4days from now"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940416281205.jpg

Pinched Nerve

I am looking forward to my upcoming scrap with you Glass Joe. You have been on a good run and may the best man win.

My new Management team has been very generous to me and I will not let them down, Kishimoto we will dance once again very soon!

• Upvote 2

Glass Joe

Another worthy opponent, just the kind of challenge I'm here for testing myself against. Motivates me to work hard in the gym and stay among the best. This will be a good fight, whatever happens it will be something for the fans to remember. I see your new management also sent you to the barber. Just a friendly word of advice - stay with them and don't go back to your old manager.. ever again.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940416281205.jpg

Pinched Nerve

I am looking forward to my upcoming scrap with you Glass Joe. You have been on a good run and may the best man win.

My new Management team has been very generous to me and I will not let them down, Kishimoto we will dance once again very soon!

Daichi Kishimoto

"If you beat Joe then we might

#dontcountyourchickens

And new haircut great but the fight ending will be the same"

#TeamKishimoto

#doublechamp

#EatBeatRepeat