BEEF Montreal Smack Talk Thread

Scooby

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b19.jpg

Terrence "Pyrex" Thornton (213957)

Roman Mazzuca?... (looks around in shock)

Really this guy again? Roman "Knocked The Hell Out" Mazzuca?

I'm gonna hit you so hard this time your momma is gonna have the Rashad Face

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/808/818/RashadEvans_display_image.jpg?1300991194

Academy 209 ain't nuthin' to fuck with

• Upvote 3

Roman Mazzuca?... (looks around in shock)

Really this guy again? Roman "Knocked The Hell Out" Mazzuca?

I'm gonna hit you so hard this time your momma is gonna have the Rashad Face

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w4.jpg

Roman Mazzuca @ Terrence "The Noob" Thornton: Funny you say that, I made a mistake when we first met with each other. I was too busy laughing at your stupid leg kick, did not expect you to actually lift your leg and go with the headkick. That was really stupid from me, but I won't make that mistake again. You can hit as hard as you want, I won't stop coming at you until you beg me to stop.

• Upvote 4

Terrence "Pyrex" Thornton (213957)

Roman that's cute you blame your pea-sized mind on your loss, I hear your working on your wrestling I'm twice the fighter i was when we first met. You lost to me in my first fight ever and then had to switch orgs even though your manager owned LFC at the time. Expect another vacation from this org and maybe even a trip to the FA list Roman "No Chin" Mazzuca

• Upvote 3

Roman Mazzuca @ Terrence Thornton: You're right, I shouldn't blame the loss on anything, I'm just saying that this fight will be different. Yes, I've been training my wrestling, you caught me. But I've been training pretty much all aspects of the game, not the I needed to do it to beat you, since any untrained fighter would probably give you a beating. Can't wait to step inside that cage with you for the second time, avenging that loss will make me fell a lot better, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

BEEF 2.0 RADIO SHOW: Andy Mcollum Heavyweight Contender

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Andy McCollum dropping in for our BEEF 2.0 Radio Show, Nice to meet you Andy, we will get right into our interview and pick the brain of an up and coming heavyweight in our organization.

First, Without giving up too much information on your strategy for your upcoming fight against Sakad Kiatsongrit, How do you best describe your game and what inspired you to become a MMA fighter?

Andy: To be honest, I never thought I could become a decent, or even good MMA fighter. When I was younger, I used to go to amateur wrestling classes and I developed a passion for the sport. Grappling has always been something that amazed me, that's why I've been concentrating on wrestling and BJJ. When I started training with Team Listerman, that's where my passion became reality.

Wow, it sounds like your ties with Team Listerman are pretty strong. Can you describe what it’s like to be a part of Team Listerman and representing Elite Threads and GREEN160?

Andy: Being part of Team Listerman in simply the best. I've been treated like a king ever since I joined, and the quality of training they offer is just amazing. I couldn't ask for better surroundings since they all helped me growing fast. My sponsors, Elite Canadian Threads and GREEN! have supplied me with the best products around, and I'm proud to be a part of them.

Now to the nitty gritty, how do you feel about your upcoming opponent Sakad and where is your confidence levels resting these days?

Andy: Kiatsongrit is the kind of opponent I like the test my skills against. He is a well rounded fighter and will surely be a tough opponent, that's for sure, but I'm confident that I will manage to overpower him in every aspect of the game. I've been training too hard to let that go to waste.

Sounds like you enjoy a stiff competition rather than finding cake opponents, what held you back against Terance Proctor? What are your future goals? Become a champ in the weightclass, pound for pound best in the org or in the world?

Andy: Stiff competition is what makes you better! You learn a lot more against stronger opponents, and that's what I like. When I fought Proctor, I couldn't put my gameplay to work, since I didn't expect to be off my back during the fight. He overpowered me and pretty much did what I wanted to do, so he was the better man and deserved the win.
Right now, the only goal I have is to train and get better. I still have a lot of holes in my game and I know it, so I'm concentrating on training, instead of drooling at the opportunity of a title shot, like all young fighters seem to do.

Interesting point of view and very mature about it, a man with a free spirit shall never be upset. What do you think about a true openweight division opening up and do you believe a lot of fighters will be willing to test the waters there?

Andy: I'm sure an openweight division would work well. There's no better challenge than to fight someone of a different weight class. People tend to think that the bigger fighters would have an advantage there, but I beg to differ.

And lastly before we let you get off air and back to training, How do you feel about the change in management in your fighting organization from LFC to what is now known as BEEF?

Andy: I was a bit surprised when Listerman told us he was going to let go the LFC, but at the same time, it made a lot of sense. Ever since the change happened, he's a lot more relaxed around the gym, and he spends more time with all his fighters. I think it's for the best. We got scared when we heard about the new manager that took over the LFC, but it's been great ever since, he showed us that he was caring and he's doing an awesome job!

Wow, I expected more of a revolt, there, thanks for joining us here on BEEF 2.0 Radio show, we should be back next week with more action with our fighters

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w22.jpg

Tom Quin

@Walter White: it's no secret you're gonna try to take me down but I can assure you it won't work. You wanna know why? Because I am better than you! On our feet, in the clinch or on the ground. I am better than you! I'm stronger and I'm faster. So be ready and beware cause you're the tortoise and I'm the hare. Only this time slow and steady won't win the race you'll just get knocked down on your face. My muscles are ready to punch you so hard your grandchildren will have headaches. You can say whatever you want now but there's one more thing I want to say to you first. I'm gonna beat you! You wanna know why, huh? You wanna know why? "Because I say so," that's why.

• Upvote 1

Roman Mazzuca @ Terrence Thornton: Funny say the the ONLY thing I'm worse at then smacktalking is fighting. I expected something more aweful to come out of your mouth. Like you may have seen in my previous TOTT, I'm good at a lot of things (good in bed being one of those), so I hope your girlfriend doesn't hate me when she realizes I'm the better man. I hope you do bring that pillow. I would love to do some pillow talk with your girlfriend, I'm sure she's nice.

• Upvote 2

LFC ~ BEEF Autumn Double Header

Welcome back after a decent break in action LFC ~ BEEF has collaborated for an excellent card of action as management transitions into the new organization. BEEF 2.0 RADIO SHOW provided a great interview with Andy McCollum found on our smacktalk page. If you didnt already know, BEEF is offering off 55K for various prizes each month, one for the best smacktalk of the month. All fighters make a point to check out Rush Supplements for their Energy Recovery which is Genuine 160Q, a rare breed in Tycoon and also check out Elite Canadian Threads where you can get the last of LFC apparel in stock as well as some impressive new threads. As we prepare for a month full of action we have two great title bouts coming at you live tomorrow night.

Nelly “The Champ” Haynes will get his opportunity to bring validity to his nickname as he squares off against BEEF Middleweight champion, Samick “Analog” Behringer. Nelly (4-2-1) flies in from Las Vegas early and ready for business, he recorded the submission of the night after trying them repeatedly against Little Man in a fight that The Champ probably didnt have a chance with on the scorecards. Analog (3-0) will look to keep his unblemished record with a successful title defense. One of BEEF's best fighters took his first loss on the chin, literally after Analog Behringer landed a heavy right and the final blow to win the Middleweight Championship by KO(Punch). Behringer will look to land a few of those heavy punches to take the victory in this fight as Nelly will look to wear his opponent down with sharp kicks to control the bout. Look for this one to be a lot of excitement.

Our main event of the night will Bring us “CaBooz” Carlo Boozer and Taite “The Ripper” Laiveta coming together with 10 wins and no losses in what could be the most exciting fight in BEEF or LFC history. CaBooz has submitted 3 of his 4 opponents and uses his wrestling skills to take people to the canvas and pin people down for the entire duration of the fight which is what makes our Welterweight championship so interesting. The Ripper could possibly be the absolute best standup fighter in BEEF currently with the his skills he has Ripped apart each of his foes with 6 victories and finished them all by a form of KO. The only hope for Boozer is to get The Ripper on the ground, but this will be an extremely tough task that The Ripper has avoided 6 times in his career, This guy is the real deal.

I hope all of our BEEF fans tune in to LFC ~ BEEF Autumn Double header and remember if you want to play your hand on betting go to BEATtheODDS and you can always post your Pickem selections in our smash talk thread. Remember if there are any 210k fighters looking for a fair organization to call home PM me @ 89629 and to all ENJOY!

• Upvote 1

Terrance Thornton

Well Roman I was gonna wait and announce this after the fight but since you wanna talk about girlfriends. I have a special announcement ....

(Terrance reaches in his pocket and pulls out his Cell phone then begins to dail while smirking)

(Talking into phone)

Hey babe break it to him easy

(Terrance puts the phone up to the mic and a grating voice comes booming out)

ROMAN! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF YOUR OWN MOTHER THAT WAY! Terrance makes me happy in ways you'll never understand. Way more than your semi-coherent crayon drawings that I had to paste up on the fridge when you were a child. Hell why did you think i used to go in the back room of your dojo with sensei after your karate lessons as a kid. When i would come out my hair would be a mess and the back of my neck would be all sweaty. I like me big strong men and I wonder why you always dissapointed me. After T beats your ungrateful ass I'm gonna marry him so he can lay a beating on my lady parts every night from now on.

(Terrance closes phone)

Your playing checkers i'm playing chess. Oh by the way she gave me the digits while they were putting you in the ambulance after are first fight....Ok Bye

• Upvote 1