A little clarification

It shows exactly what it says. Fighter A (Nukem) offensive stats vs. Fighter B (Yataro) defensive stats, and the other way around below them.

On it's own, it tells you very little about the fighters. If you want a detailed analysis of the fighter tendencies, you need to dig deeper into their individual fights.

So, for example, is the top column showing how fighter B has defended the attacks, traditionally, or how they have performed while their slider was set more defensively? I guess, is it punches they have blocked, or punches they have thrown defensively?

It's has nothing to do with them trying to be defensive or offensive. It's just raw numbers, averages from their past fights. Averages that get skewed by low sample sizes. They also completely ignore how long each fight lasted.

Example: Duke Nukem has thrown 22 head punches on average and landed 75% of them. Just by looking at these numbers, there is no way of knowing if he threw all those strikes in one match and zero in another, or if he landed all of them in one and whiffed all in another.

Another exapmle: I had a fight where at first glance at average stats, the the opponent looked like he had a pretty high rate of takedown attempts. When I looked at his individual fights, it turned out that he hadn't attempted a single takedown after his first fight, a fight where he had used the default sliders with 50% takedowns.

Also, to be clear, that page is a way to see these two stats pages combined on one page.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/statsfighter.php?fid=338683

http://www.mmatycoon.com/statsfighter.php?fid=338645